• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okuyasu vs Regulus (7-0-0) [Grace]

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Or... Oi, Josuke! I'm being attacked by a harem-owning Ken, isn't that wacky?

Hey y'all, hey y'all: Fanta here, and so, uh... I asked about this match in the verse match evaluation thread a while back, and it seemed like these two are capable of fighting each other. I will admit that I only remembered about this matchup when I stumbled across Okuyasu vs Raiden Shogun matchup thread, but it is still better than never making this match, I suppose.
Regulus is also a pain in the ass since his hax makes it very difficult for him to get a matchup. But I suppose that is what makes it fun. Nonetheless, I still have a boatload of matches I want to do, and I need to do 'em someday, so let's do this.

The backstory will be made later.

• The fighting location for this battle will take place in front of Rohan's house
  • The starting distance is ten meters, and their speed is equalized for this match
  • Okuyasu is, more or less, in character, however, he is determined to win and Okuyasu also has complete prior knowledge about Regulus' abilities, what they can do, and his personality: Regulus, in the meanwhile, has a basic overview of what a Stand is and knows that he can't touch or sense Okayasu's stand but he doesn't know about The Hand's ability
  • AP and Durability don't matter for this match as both Regulus and Okuyasu have access to hax that ignore durability
  • Regulus' harem is inside Rohan's house
  • If needed, I'll turn off morals Okuyasu, aka, bloodlust him. Or if the distance is too much, I'll reduce it to whatever is deemed fair,
Okuyasu: 7 (@Noneless21, @Arceus0x, @Popted2, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @RandomGuy2345, @FantaRin_The_First)

Regulus:

DIO Over Heaven comes out of nowhere and removes both of them from existence via TWOH (incon):

itrnou9ae1171.jpg

V.S

__nijimura_okuyasu_and_the_hand_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_aono_shimo__sample-47f695fc4476d2411a2d4c6b6191cbe8.jpg

Last edited:
Am here! ... Regulus's MO is to rant at people (like a Karen) and stand in place to take takes, but he's willing to make lethal attacks the second that he starts to see somebody try to infringe upon his rights (i.e, do any action that he deems offensive, like looking at him funny). While Okuyasu might try to rush at Regulus with his hand-swipe-based space eraser/existence eraser to remove his head from existence.

I'll also simplify Regulus' ability - he stops his own time, i.e, this is a fancy worded invulnerability with durability negating aspects. If he stops the time on his own breath, for example, he can create an invisible wall of death since Regulus' ability can stop an object's interference from the outside world and only allowed its interference outwards, i.e, the nature of his ability doesn't focus on dealing destruction but more so ignoring durability. He can also just make give himself plain ol' invulnerability.

However, his invulnerability doesn't protect against Okuyasu's own hax, Okuyasu has complete knowledge, and Regulus tends to hold the idiot ball in character by being overconfident in his power.

I mean Okuyasu definitely has that menacing looks so Regulus probably will use his hax seriously while Okuyasu will use his stand l's power as his first move i feel like

Btw, i saw Regulus' profile and it says that you can't actually kill him or something?

I mean Okuyasu definitely has that menacing looks so Regulus probably will use his hax seriously while Okuyasu will use his stand l's power as his first move i feel like

Btw, i saw Regulus' profile and it says that you can't actually kill him or something?
Nah, Regulus' un-killability stems from his invulnerability, which doesn't have any protection against Okuyasu's space elimination and existence eraser hax. Also, the only immortality he has is type 1, aka, the inability to age-style of immortality. So he can totally kill him.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I thinking incon or Okuyasu takes this cuz Regulus as you said wouldn't start of his hax or go serious meanwhile Okuyasu will use his stand and kill Regulus i feel like

Probably need more inputs on Okuyasu tbh

Edit: oh also, i forgot, what's Regulus' harem do good to him again?

Regulus' harem make sure that he doesn't have a heart attack whenever he uses his ability, more or less. They also don't know this. But are totally willing to kill themselves to simply spite Regulus and unintentionally screw with his ability. Okuyasu isn't smart enough or immoral enough to do this, tho.

Ye. Okuyasu also knows this weakness of Regulus, but again, he would never actually do it since swiping away Regulus' head from existence is much easier.

Okuyasu's Stand, The Hand, can also bring Regulus in front of him and/or teleport in front of him via erasing space to swipe away his head from existence. Sure, Regulus just needs to breathe once and he can literally vaporize Okuyasu in an instant, but he's a big dumb, so he might just let Okuyasu attack him out of confidence in his power.

ya know i think you gave Okuyasu too much upperhand? Knew bout Regulus' ability is fine and dandy but Regulus doesn't knew bout The Hand's ability kinda makes it a stompish match because Okuyasu will absolutely use his stand while Regulus will just taunt him for using it despite he knew he can't see the stand

Hmm... But if I do give Regulus knowledge of The Hand, he will immediately go for the kill. He is an overconfident idiot, not a suicidal idiot, after all. Regulus simply needs to breathe a bit too hard to kill Okayasu.

Welp to put this match into grace, and cuz I remembered that OP is entitled to a vote in their own thread, I vote for Okuyasu FRA.

Back