• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ōkami CRT (probably)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

Long story short, old and outdated verse. There are tons of problems with the verse, I will list some of them here;
  • Somewhat outdated P&A
    • Also missing scans, which is nothing new for old files ig
  • The biggest problem is the tiers and the cross scaling chain.
    • The High 4-C makes sense, IG, but needs scans for it.
    • The 3-C, however, is kinda baseless. This is the feat in question. (In case the link doesn't work perfectly, skip to 3.03).
      • There is this calc for it but hasn't been evaluated by a calc member.

So, the purpose of this thread ig is to;
  • Find relevant scans - if possible
  • Adding justification to the missing stuff - if anyone knows them
  • Correct certain outdated P&A - i.e. Energy Absorption -> [[Absoprtion|Energy Absorption]]
  • Figure out what to do with the AP
  • Figure out if the Speed justifications are enough for MFTL+
  • Fix LS. Right now its Superhuman+ but no justification IG.
    • Although the Amaterasu with Brush might get Galactic (or maybe lower) for spinning the galaxy?
  • Fixing formatting issues

I can help as I am playing through okami, and in case anyone else wants to get stuff for the verse chuggaaconroy has done a playthrough on it
The biggest problem is the tiers and the cross scaling chain.
  • The High 4-C makes sense, IG, but needs scans for it.
I can prolly grab it, but its gonna have to be a bit jank since I have to send it to my phone due to me having the switch version
The 3-C, however, is kinda baseless. This is the feat in question. (In case the link doesn't work perfectly, skip to 3.03).
It does have a basis, on the celestial feats page, and this line in particular
  • If a whole Galaxy is moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Galaxy level.
which is what was used to give the verse 3-C
  • Adding justification to the missing stuff - if anyone knows them
I can try, but most of the stuff is in the NA&T for Ammy for the rest I could just grab them from chuggaa's playthrough
  • Correct certain outdated P&A - i.e. Energy Absorption -> [[Absoprtion|Energy Absorption]]
That's good but to also note that the pages pna seem outdated due to them only having included okamiden for the AP, instead of all aspects of it
Figure out if the Speed justifications are enough for MFTL+
prolly for everything but travel, as enemies can react to brush arts which as seen with gale storm are MFTL+, but at worst it scales to attack speed and reactions
Fix LS. Right now its Superhuman+ but no justification IG.
  • Although the Amaterasu with Brush might get Galactic (or maybe lower) for spinning the galaxy?
Ammy by herself is 100% more than superhuman scaling to Susano'o and her own feats but can't remember them rn, but the feat hasn't been calc'd

Although the Amaterasu with Brush might get Galactic (or maybe lower) for spinning the galaxy?
She uses gale for it, but I don't think it actually scales to anything unless you're attempting to say that the wind generates casual galactic level kinetic force since there's still windmill puzzles after that feat.

Normal fodder enemies can also still resist gale wind which also doesn't make sense.

In fact I'm not 100% sure if there's a reason to scale the sun stuff to Amaterasu since afaik there's no evidence of a universal energy system or that it translates to striking strength like that.

In fact I'm not 100% sure if there's a reason to scale the sun stuff to Amaterasu since afaik there's no evidence of a universal energy system or that it translates to striking strength like that.
well there actually is a reason for this in the whole inkpot stuff, stuff that uses more ink=more powerful, with blots being the least powerful, and we actually see this idea in-game, gale storm gets stronger or weaker the more or less ink you put into it, which does affect how much ink it takes up, but if that isn't enough i could go dig for more scans

gale storm gets stronger or weaker the more or less ink you put into it
But that goes into my point of like, needing certain power upgrades to chop through diamonds or how even after rotating a galaxy the same move is used to turn windmills without wrecking things.

Its just a weird distance when its two Tier 4 feats a single Tier 3 feat and dozens of lower and lower feats that the character preforms more consistently.

there are more feats from okamiden, with akuto having a stary sky feat, and there are some possible feats in restoration fixing the river at the start of the game, there are other feats too, such as sunrise and crescent causing moon or earth moving feats, orochi's mere awakening causing a storm to be summoned around all of Nippon, there is probably even more stuff that I just cant remember rn or is from okamiden

But that goes into my point of like, needing certain power upgrades to chop through diamonds or how even after rotating a galaxy the same move is used to turn windmills without wrecking things.

Its just a weird distance when its two Tier 4 feats a single Tier 3 feat and dozens of lower and lower feats that the character preforms more consistently.
Amaterasu could just be using less power or have less range for other attacks

Back