• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ogre Vs Chimera Ant King

Ok Yujiro got upgraded and needs a match and this one popped up in my head.

Meruem

VS

Yujiro

Both are low-7B

Speed is equalized

Ren restricted (for now)

Fight takes place in the Republic of East Gorteau Palace

Wins via KO or Death

Last edited:
49e1b2b6bzw61.jpg

who wins in a game of Gungi afterwards?

It says on Mereum's Weaknesses:
Meruem suffers poisoning from the Miniature Rose Bomb, and will slowly die after an extended period because of it.

Could Yujiro simply outlast Mereum or would Yujiro become afflicted as well?

It says on Mereum's Weaknesses:
Meruem suffers poisoning from the Miniature Rose Bomb, and will slowly die after an extended period because of it.

Could Yujiro simply outlast Mereum or would Yujiro become afflicted as well?
Could be possible since Yujiro has resistance to poison, but I don’t think it’s going to be a main factor

Alright for AP

Meruem is casually above 1.46 Megatons

Yujiro is far above 5.5 megatons and can get higher with his amps

So Yujiro is in the lead with AP, however Meruem has good abilities to make up for it

Last edited:
Looking at Meruem profile could be match Yujiro with his rage power + duplicates? Or is the gap still to big for him to match?

I think Meruem can probably adapt to Yujiro's skill, idk how good his reactive evo goes but he's adapted to master martial artists before. he's also a lot more agile going by his fight with Netero.

I think Meruem can probably adapt to Yujiro's skill, idk how good his reactive evo goes but he's adapted to master martial artists before. he's also a lot more agile going by his fight with Netero.
As someone who loves both series idk if Meruem can do that to Yujiro, he had fought Netero who is a master of a martial art, however Yujiro own feats outclass Meruem and HxH in terms of skill. And considering Yujiro has the AP advantage with amps (which also help with speed).

But if this match can’t be added I’m probably gonna find a better opponent. Got any characters?

As someone who loves both series idk if Meruem can do that to Yujiro, he had fought Netero who is a master of a martial art, however Yujiro own feats outclass Meruem and HxH in terms of skill. And considering Yujiro has the AP advantage with amps (which also help with speed).

But if this match can’t be added I’m probably gonna find a better opponent. Got any characters?
Today I thought about someone but I'm not sure to do it because the other dude have less AP and use magic, though he use it more for physical things.

Does that include Tier 7s?
Yep, I also thought in restrict the thing the Last Zell which let that his stat boost reach the max instantly and also let him use his more powerful things, so would begin as 8-B with two (or three, don't remember in this moment) clones, swords that can negate the difference in tier and a really good stealthy, all his magic in this state are mostly tricks like attack from underground, change from a moment the weight of things and so, he can't do big things and if he want he need to take several minutes.

Bumping this because I still want this match to go through

Also I just realize that Ren isnt passive and that user have to activate it

Back