• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

Requesting a chinese --> english Translation please:

µÿ»õ╗ûÕÇæõ╗ѵ»ÅþºÆµò©Õìâµï│þÜäÞÂàÚ½ÿÚǃõ║Æþø©µö╗µôèþÜäþÁɵף µëÇþöúþöƒþÜäþá┤Õú×Õèø´╝îµ»öÞÂàµá©þêåÚéäÞªüÕÄ▓Õ«│

@Ryope

I already turned it into romaji. I just can't translate the first two sentences.

Can someone check this translation?

Õà¿ÒüªÒü«Òâ×ÒâøÒéªÕ░æÕÑ│Òü«þÁµ£øÒüïÒéëþöƒÒü¥ÒéôÒüƒþ®║þé╣õ║║Õ¢ó

From the translator I got "Sorrow point doll which originated from the despair of all the mahou girls"

Dunno where the Sorrow part comes from as þ®║ means more alongside of Hollow/Empty/Heaven/Vacuum/Blank with its meaning depending on the context

Yeah, it's a clear blunt statement of how it is the despair of all magical girls

Sorry to bother you, can you check this? the translation seems all over the place

Ú¡öµ│òÒü«ÕèøÒüºÕïòÒüÅÒâƒÒâ®Òé»Òâ½Þ┐ÄÞ│ôÕèøÒâ£ÒâüÒâúÒÇé µÁÀÕ║ò2õ©çÒâ×ÒéñÒâ½ÒüïÒéëÕ«çÕ«Öþ®║´╝üþö║Òü¥Òüº Òü®ÒüôÒüºÕèøÕ░¢ÒüìÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÚ¡öµ│òÒü½ÒéêÒéï Òâ»Òâ╝ÒâùÞꬵ│òÒü¿Òâ¡Òé▒ÒââÒâêÒé¿Òâ│Òé©Òâ│ÒéÆ Úºåõ¢┐ÒüùÒüª30Õêåõ╗ÑÕåàÒü½þø┤ÞíîÒÇé Òâ£ÒâçÒéúÒü»õ║║Úí×µ£¬þƒÑÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÞÂàÕÉêÚçæÞú¢ÒÇé Õñºµ░ùÕ£Åþ¬üõ║║ÒüïÒéëÕ░ŵâæµÿƒÒü«þø┤µÆâÒü½Òéé ÞÇÉÒüêÒüåÒéïÕ╝ÀÕ║ªÒéƵîüÒüñÒÇé µüƵÿƒ´╝üµÄøÕ╝ÀÕêÂIÒâ¬þÆ░ÒâƒÒéÁÒéñÒâ½ ÒÇü´╝üÕ»║ÒüƒÒüøÒüíÒéâÒüúÒüªÒüöÒéüÒéôÒü¡ÕÅÀ´╝Ü ÒéƵ¿Öµ║ûÞúàÕéÖÒÇéÚé¬Ú¡öÒü¬µâæµÿƒÒü» µÿƒþ│╗ÒüöÒü¿Òü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒÇé ÚüïÞ╗óÕ©¡Òü«Õ║ºÒéèÕ┐âÕ£░ÒüáÒüæÒü»Õ¥«ÕªÖÒÇé Òü¥ÒüòÒü½õ©çÕà¿ÒüïÒü¿µÇØÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒüî ÞªïÒüƒþø«Òü«ÕÅ»µäøÒüòÒéÆÚçìÞªûÒüùÒüƒþÁɵף µ£¼þÀ¿µÖéÒü«Õº┐Òü©Òü¿µö╣õ┐«ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇé

This is what I got:

"Miraculous guests moving with magical powers Vocia. From the 20,000 mile off the universe! Whether it is exhausted wherever to town, it makes direct use within 30 minutes by making full use of magic warp navigation and rocket engine. The body is made of space superalloys of unknown humanity. It has strength enough to withstand direct hit of asteroid from Atmosphere Bitters. Stellar! Forced I-ring missile,! Sorry about the temple: Standard equipment. To the fact that there were not any disturbing planets in the star system. Only the comfort of the driver's seat is subtle. Although it seemed to be exactly perfect, as a result of attaching emphasis to the cute appearance, it was rehabilitated to the figure at the time of the main part"

Thanks again

You should only ask for translations related to character statistics in this wiki.

Can someone translate this please thanks in advance

Hvjbkjbj

red box-------------------------------------------------->

Even if it's kinda limited I know Latin and Arabic, and I know people who speak them far better than me if I have problems. Can I add the languages on the list?

I noticed that none of the currently listed people know much Japanese, but think that ALRF, Sera Loveheart, and VenomElite might be willing to help out. It is entirely up to them though.

MASSIVE Translation Request. This is for the Wonderful World (Verse) as I'm once again revising some things... Here's what I want translated...

ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô, Òü▓ÒüªÒéôÒüùÒéçÒüå, ÒüåÒéëÒü▓ÒüªÒéô, ÒéäÒüØÒüåÒüæÒéô, Òü¥ÒüôÒüÅ, ÒüïÒüêÒéôÒüÁ Òü▓ÒéçÒüåÒüíÒéàÒüåÒüÿÒéô, ÒéëÒüäÒüÿÒéôÒü╗Òüå, ÒüøÒéôÒüÀÒüåÒüÿÒéô, ÒüÂÒéêÒüåÒüÆÒüì, ÒüùÒüìÒüá, ÒüùÒüìÒü░ÒüÅ ÒüùÒüìÒüêÒéô, ÒüùÒüìÒüòÒüä, ÒüòÒüäÒéäÒüÅÒüæÒüúÒüïÒüä, ÒüùÒüìÒéîÒéô

These are names of moves for characters like Ryuza (Wonderful World) & Sasari (Wonderful World). That's not all though.. Here are all the remaining areas thus far...

Òâ¬Òâ¬ÒâåÒéúÒé╣, ÒâòÒéúÒâ¼ÒââÒâäÒé¼Òâ│ÒâêÕø¢,

All these names will be important when I make a civilization page for the verse. Sorry if this is too much, but it's important. Thank you for trying... Good Luck. :)

MAJOR UPDATE: After 5 days without anything, at least somethings are translated. What about the rest, I wonder... Good luck to anyone who can translate these... ;)

Sorry again for editing my own requests... >~<

EDIT: Quotes removed, but I still want answers as this got slowed to a crawl... >_<

(Actually, I got all the primary areas of the verse translated... I just need the other two translated. And no, translating Òâ¬Òâ¬ÒâåÒéúÒé╣ as reality doesn't count as it translates back to þÅ¥Õ«ƒ, I got Lilitis in one translation though... What about you?)

Does someone proficient in Bulgarian? I recently started watching the Bulgarian web-series named Balgar (ðæÐèð╗ð│ð░ÐÇ). I know Bulgarian very little, so I can not understand the words about an important feat correctly.

ÒüØÒü«ÕèøÒéåÒüê ÒüèÒüØÒéîÒéëÒüªÒüìÒüƒÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒéÆ Òü╗ÒéìÒü╝Òüù ÒüïÒü¡Òü¬Òüä ÕÅñÒü«ÕëúÕú½ÒÇéÒé»Òâ¡Òâ╝Òâ│ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüµ£¬þƒÑÒü¬Òéï þò░þ®║ÚûôÒâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒüïÒéë µÖéþ®║ÒéÆÒüôÒüê ÒéêÒü│ÒüòÒü¥ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇé µºÿÒüûÒü¥Òü¬µÖéõ╗úÒüº ÒüÁÒüåÒüäÒéô ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüìÒüƒ ÒüìÒéìÒüÅÒüî µ«ïÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüùÒéçÒüåÒéüÒüñ ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü» ÒüºÒüìÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

TriforcePower1 said:
Can someone translate this, please?
  • µÿƒÒü«Òé½Òâ╝ÒâôÒéúÒÇÇÒé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒéóÒâ®ÒéñÒé║ÒÇÇ> Star Kirby, Star Allies
  • ÒâÅÒéñÒâìÒé╣ÒüîÞ¿ÇÒüåÒÇîþÑ×ÒÇìÒü¿Òü»ÒüøÒüäÒüÄÒéäµé¬Òü«Õ┐âÒééµîüÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒüáÒüæÒü½þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒÒüØÒéôÒüûÒüäÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗ > A 'God' Highness mentions(?) is a being not bearing a heart of evil nor justice, born only for the purpose of destruction
  • ÒüØÒü«ÕÉìÒü»ÒÇîþá┤þÑ×Òé¿Òâ│ÒâçÒâ╗ÒâïÒâ½ÒÇìÒÇé > His name is "Destructive God Ende Nil"
  • ÒüØÒéôÒü¬Òü«Òé½ÒâƒÒéÁÒâ×Òü¬ÒéôÒüïÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒüùµëïÒüïÒüÆÒéôÒééÒüäÒéëÒü¬Òüä´╝ü > Someone like that can't be a God and also doesn't need to be gone easy on!
  • µÿƒÒü«Òé½Òâ╝ÒâôÒéúµ£ÇÕñºÒü«µêªÒüäÒüîÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗õ╗èÒÇüÒü»ÒüÿÒü¥Òéï´╝ü´╝ü > Star Kirby's biggest battle starts now!!

Þ®ªõ¢£µ®ƒÒü½ÒüñÒüæÒüªÒüƒÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÕºïÕïòÒü¿ÕÉîµÖéÒü½Òü¬Òü£Òüïõ©¡µÇºÕ¡ÉµÿƒÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüíÒéâÒüäÒü¥Òüù

Õ╣│Þíîõ©ûþòîÒü»µÿƒÒü«µò░Òü╗Òü®ÒüèÒü¥ÒüúÒüòÒüïÒüäÒÇüÒüôÒüôÒéëÒü½Ú¡öþÄïÒüîÒüèÒüúÒüªÒééÒü¬ÒéôÒü«õ©ìµÇØÞ¡░ÒééÒüèÒü¥Òü©ÒéôÒü¬

Since 4 new characters are hinted to be playable in Wonderful World in the future (Apparently it now has its own Executioner Team in the form of 12 Primary members of the Order of Lekseim.), I just wanted some names translated...

• Òâ®Òâ┤ÒéúÒé╣Òâ╗Òé»Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé╝Òé╣ = Ravis Closes? (Dunno the last name...)
  • Òé½Òâ¼Òâ│ÒâçÒâ╝Òâ½Òâ╗Òâ×Òâ¬Òé¿Òâ½ = Karendale Mariel
  • ÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒâ╗ÒâêÒâ®ÒâÅÒâ½Òâë = Hanya Trahald (Same predicament as Ravis Closes...)
  • Òâ×Òâ¼ÒéÁÒâ╗ÒâôÒé╝Òâ╝ = Mar(e)tha Bizet (Not sure about the first name...)
Good luck! Translating this myself, but I just need a bit more help...

Double Translation Request (This is for Rosalice Hermail.)

In terms of the First translation starting w/ JP, it even translates to German, which I also want someone to translate to EN. I hope this isn't too much...

• ÒéÀÒâºÒââÒé»ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òâí
  • ÚÖ¢ÕàëÒü«ÕèáÞ¡À
  • Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ╝Òâ½ÒâÅÒéñÒâê
  • ÒâêÒéÑÒâ╝Òé▓Òâ│Òâê
  • ÒéÀÒâÑÒâêÒâ½Òâä
  • ÒéÀÒâÑÒâêÒâ®ÒéñÒâÆ
  • Òé╝Òâ╝Òâ¼Òé░Òâ®Òâ│Òâä
  • ÒâäÒéºÒéóÒâ×Òâ½ÒâíÒâ│
  • ÒâòÒéºÒéóÒâûÒâ¼Òâ│ÒâìÒâ│
  • ÒâÆÒâ│ÒâíÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒâ╝Òâ½Òâê
  • ÒâòÒéúÒâïÒââÒéÀÒâÑÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½
  • Òâ¬ÒâÆÒâêÒéÀÒâÑÒâêÒâ®Òâ╝ÒâòÒéº
  • Òé▓ÒââÒâåÒâ│ÒâòÒéíÒéªÒé╣Òâê
Oh, & if anyone can translate the first 4 names above, that'd be great as I need them for the Verse Page... Good luck! :D

Can anyone translate this line?

ÕàëÒüúÒüƒÒü¿Þ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüùÒüƒµÖéÒü½Òü»ÚªûÒüîÞÉ¢ÒüíÒéïÒâ╝ÒüØÒéîÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÚǃÕ║ª

thanks.

"ÒéäÒü┐Òü«ÕèøÒüîÕ║âÒüîÒüúÒüªÒÇüÚèǵ▓│õ©¡ÒüîÕñºÒâöÒâ│Òâü?! Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Òü»ÒéïÒüïÒüïÒü¬ÒüƒÒüºÞíîÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒÇüÒü¿ÒüéÒéïÒü¬Òü×Òü«ÒüÄÒüùÒüìÒü«ÒüøÒüäÒüºÕ╣│ÕÆîÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒâØÒââÒâùÒé╣Òé┐Òâ╝Òü½ÒééÒÇüõ¢òÒéäÒéëþò░ÕñëÒüî……ÒÇé"

I am a native Filipino so you guys could put my name on the "Filipino" list. I can translate English to Filipino and vice-versa in any reasonable size.

Back