• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

ÒÇîÒüéÒü«Õ▒ïõ©èÕç║ÒéëÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒéêÒüôÒü¬ÒüäÒü«´╝ƒ

õ©ûþòîÒéÆުﵩíÒüøÒéïÒéê…ÒüÅÒüÖÒüÅÒüÖ…ÒÇì

ÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿ÒüºÒééÒüôÒü«ÚçÅþöúÕ×ïÒéñÒâÖÒâ│ÒâêÒü»Òâ×Òé©Òé½Òâ│ÒâÖÒâ│´╝ü

Can i Request to someone to translate this:

14114969 10153657267980899 8775410655965045946 o

I try to find if the ATHENA ~Awakening from the Ordinary Life~ is canon or non-cano

This is a translation for the Wonderful World (Verse). Recently, a tierlist has been released for the game; & it seems most of the verse has been confirmed to be playable in the far future. Because of this, Every character will have a JP name alternative to signify where in the tierlist they represent. I just need the English, & Japanese names for the remaining characters of the verse; then we just have to wait until pictures are being released...

Most of the verse is already crossed out for being confirmed, the rest, I want EN, & JP text for the remaining names. Only then will the entire verse page have all the character names...

Here is the list after crossing out the verse thus far.

Good luck on translating! :)

Ranklist WIP
Just 4 names. Can anyone do it?

I can read the first three:

Under A: Ryuse/Ryusei

Under F: Rufin (This guy doesn't sound Japanese), Asuha

The last one is in Kanji, so I can't read it.

Okay. I wanted the JP text as well, though I'm unsure if you can supply it, so I'm going to wait for someone else to finish the job. Good work though, Reppuzan...

@BMH

If it's Hiragana or Katakana, I can manage with time. But if there's Kanji (which I am 99.9% sure there is) you're likely out of luck with me unless it's a common one like Nan/Nani or Watashi or something easily recognizable like Ame or Hi.

@Reppuzan

Check; though I did actually goof on the thing; "Ryusei" is actually Ryuza. I didn't know until now. Sorry about that. I'll see IF I can get any JP characters for a confirmed name. I'll leave the Kanji for anyone else available. Venom is retired so he's out. Sera is busy with other things so she's out also. Maybe Peach-chan? I mean, Sera could teach you some things about the language if you wanted (I could've sworn she said so herself...).

I'll see what I can gather...

Edit: Rufin=Òâ½ÒâòÒéúÒâ│, Athha=ÒéóÒé╣ÒâÅ. Now someone just needs to translate the Last Name in EN & JP...

@BMH

Ah, you're right. I always mix up Se and Sa when katakana is involved.

I'm going to try digging into a kanji recognizer, but no guarantees.

@Reppuzan

I still think we're better off with a more experienced individual regarding this. I at least was capable of finding the JP text for two of three characters, though I believe we should leave it to someone who can deal with this kind of thing. Let's hope Sera can teach you JP before she retires as well... >_<"

(I hope you make for a good next-gen though...)

(Note: there will be Kanji, so Reppuzan, maybe you could find someone to teach you? Also, RomajiDesu is amazing; thank you for referring it. But the text in this case is on the pics shown.)

So after beating Wonderful World on Hard (Had to spam Chartette's Zweihander.), I found four screenshots of worth; but no Staff Roll (Ainefill stated it isn't being worked on right this moment.). So these 4 images are what you're going to get; & I'll put them in links to lessen space, just so I don't get in trouble again. Here are the 4 images...

End result on Easy

Before EX Stage on Normal & Hard

Normal Mode Ending

Hard Mode Ending (Until V1.00 (Currently 0.91))

Note the names were chosen for mere preference; though I guess they do seem stupid to some...

If anyone can base the art to text form, let me know. :)

1) I can read everything but the Kanji:

"Onushi, naka naka yaru na! Nanto yatsu ke (Kanji I can't read) na. Kuria (Kanji I can't read) ka!"

2) Too much Kanji for me to read much of anything:

"Omake batoru. Kuriashite ma (Kanji I can't read) ni nan mo arimasen.(Kanji I can't read) no (kanji I can't read) wa (kanji I can't read) ni de chi(jou, I think, not sure how I should read this one) ge ta boss de yantsu."

I can get the rest of the hiragana, but it'll be such a jumbled mess that it's not worth it.

3) By and far away the easiest:

"Waaa! Tsugoi desu ne!" - Wow! That's amazing!

4) "Maa, maa kore kurai (kanji I can't read) dakane"

Problem is that I'm not sure how to read a lot of these sentences since identical sounding words have completely different meanings. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

https://twitter.com/meguzou1303/status/927784524267765760

Can anyone help with this tweet?

"µÿƒþƒóÒü«Òâ×Òâ½ÒâüÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Òü»µ▓óÕ▒▒ÒüéÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüïÒü¿ÕÇïõ║║þÜäÒü½Òü»µÇØÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéõ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Òü½Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒü×ÒéîÒü½µö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïÞÇàÒüîÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéƵ▒║ÒéüÒéïÒü«Òü»µû░ÒüƒÒü¬ÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣ÒéÆþöƒÒéôÒüáõ¢£Õ«ÂÒéäÒâòÒéíÒâ│Òü«µû╣ÒÇàÒüºÒüéÒéîÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒü¬Òü¿µÇØÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé"

Only the part about the multiverse matters, tbf.

Having the text like that helps since I can run it through translator that shows the meaning of each word.

The latter two sentences have the literal English word, "Universe" (ÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣) in them.

"For each universe created there will be someone who has their own decision on it. I feel that it would be best if each universe were judged by the writers and fans individually."

Reppuzan said:
1) I can read everything but the Kanji:
"Onushi, naka naka yaru na! Nanto yatsu ke (Kanji I can't read) na. Kuria (Kanji I can't read) ka!"

2) Too much Kanji for me to read much of anything:

"Omake batoru. Kuriashite ma (Kanji I can't read) ni nan mo arimasen.(Kanji I can't read) no (kanji I can't read) wa (kanji I can't read) ni de chi(jou, I think, not sure how I should read this one) ge ta boss de yantsu."

I can get the rest of the hiragana, but it'll be such a jumbled mess that it's not worth it.

3) By and far away the easiest:

"Waaa! Tsugoi desu ne!" - Wow! That's amazing!

4) "Maa, maa kore kurai (kanji I can't read) dakane"

Problem is that I'm not sure how to read a lot of these sentences since identical sounding words have completely different meanings. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Fair enough, Reppuzan. At least we have one down. Maybe you could find a way to convert the other sentences to legitamite Unicode text so I could translate it via RomajiDesu? Maybe you could post it to my wall so no textspam could be involved? I think there was a site for all the Japanese Text in Unicode form somewhere if you don't want to translate Kanji.

I'll zip it now. I'll just find the link... Back on topic...

@Matt

Sorry, I kept misreading "Multiverse" as "Maruchibasu".

In addition, I can't tell if he's supporting it or not due to my lack of knowledge in in-depth Japanese grammar.

On one hand, he says, "I personally believe". On the other hand, he says, "wa nai", meaning "is not present".

Quick question, is "Hoshiya" the name of a character or a game staff member? Since it would help the sentence make more sense.

@Matt

This is probably the most I can make of this:

"The number of Hoshiya's multiverses that exist is many. On the other hand, it's best to leave it up to what the individual believes."

Again, this is probably riddled with errors since I only have extremely basic knowledge of Japanese grammar and the many forms its verbs can take up along with a few dozen particles.

Finally, another request. This is to be added to Ryuza (Wonderful World)'s profile. I already have the Kanji under control, but the Hiragana in this case has the Same Romaji as the Kanji, but with a differing meaning.

Here they are...

(ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô)
(Òü▓ÒüªÒéôÒüùÒéçÒüå)
(ÒüåÒéëÒü▓ÒüªÒéô)
(ÒéäÒüØÒüåÒüæÒéô)

(Òü¥ÒüôÒüÅ)

This is for a recent change. Good luck!

@BMHKain

This seems simple enough, you probably could've run it through Google Translate.

1) ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô - Kokuen - Graphite

2) Òü▓ÒüªÒéôÒüùÒéçÒüå - Hitenshou

3) ÒüåÒéëÒü▓ÒüªÒéô - Urahiten

4) ÒéäÒüØÒüåÒüæÒéô - Yasouken

5) Òü¥ÒüôÒüÅ - Makoku

The problem is that I don't know what these words mean. Would you mind also giving me the Kanji so I can run it through a dictionary?

Kanji is necessary for these words definition

For instance ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô= Black Smoke(Ú╗ÆþàÖ), Graphite(Ú╗ÆÚëø), ect

but his romanji is good enough

For Yasouken I'm getting something like "Wild Flower Sword", but I don't know if that's correct.

Erm... >_>|||

I was referring to the English translation of the Hiragana as the request of the translation.

As for Kanji:

Ú╗ÆþéÄ/kuroen: Black Flame
ÚúøÕñ®þä╝/hitenshō: Heavenly Flying Rook
ÞúÅÚúøÕñ®/ura hiten: Lower Rook Heave
Õñ£Þæ¼Õëú/yorusō ken: Night Burial Sword

Ú¡öÕê╗/ma koku: Demon Scratch

This is where the similarities of Romaji spelling come in. I already have the Kanji, but I just want the Hiragana translated to EN.

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys. :(

(Kinda sure the Kanji is right, but only kinda for translation...)

Ú¡öÕê╗= Demon Time (koku=time in here)

Not Demon Scratch as that is Ma Kido

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. To think that a mere typo was part of the name of Ryuza (Wonderful World)'s Finish Skill. >_>

But I didn't come here to request Kanji Translation; though if my Hiragana is even more rusty for the alt. names, Let me know.

ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô: Gokuen Òü▓ÒüªÒéôÒüùÒéçÒüå: Afternoon tea ÒüåÒéëÒü▓ÒüªÒéô: Urashibin ÒéäÒüØÒüåÒüæÒéô: And so on Òü¥ÒüôÒüÅ: Aukaku

These are the names for each Skill/Finish Skill after ramming it through Google Translate. Only two things were translated properly; though the guide page said something about "Black Mackerel". Hang on...

Update: Nope; after translating individually, I still got the other Romaji Errors...

I'll want some backup in case anyone else cares. Changing move name now. Later.

Reppu already did what you want...unless you meant something else

Reppuzan said:
@BMHKain

This seems simple enough, you probably could've run it through Google Translate.

1) ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô - Kokuen -

2) Òü▓ÒüªÒéôÒüùÒéçÒüå - Hitenshou

3) ÒüåÒéëÒü▓ÒüªÒéô - Urahiten

4) ÒéäÒüØÒüåÒüæÒéô - Yasouken

5) Òü¥ÒüôÒüÅ - Makoku
^^ Reppu already did that

I, erm, meant in EN, but I guess this is all we can do. I suppose I could wait for someone to translate to EN the Hiragana? Oh well, didn't think this would become a topic on its own... >_<

@BMHKain

The problem is that these words have a lot of different meanings depending on the Kanji. If I don't also have the Kanji I can't run it through a dictionary to give you an accurate translation.

Kanji is necessary to know the true meaning behind those words

For instance Kokuen=ÒüôÒüÅÒüêÒéô= Black Smoke(Ú╗ÆþàÖ), Graphite(Ú╗ÆÚëø), ect

BMHKain said:
Ú╗ÆþéÄ/kuroen: Black Flame
ÚúøÕñ®þä╝/hitenshō: Heavenly Flying Rook
ÞúÅÚúøÕñ®/ura hiten: Lower Rook Heave
Õñ£Þæ¼Õëú/yorusō ken: Night Burial Sword
Ú¡öÕê╗/ma koku: Demon Scratch
Already posted the Kanji sometime ago. >_>

Obviously my translation request was about a seperate set of Hiragana that has the absolute irony of having the same Romaji as the Kanji as a play on the names of moves themselves. Sorry for not making myself clear enough. As far as translations go, the ones from Google Translate that went though seemed accurate not just because it had the "same" romaji, but the Translation had the same play on words.

Sorry for all the trouble, I didn't want this to be a flame war. Also, just checked; kokuen is apparently an exception to the rule...

Just do what hiragana is translated; maybe they might show some Kanji examples on RomajiDesu...? I'll just use Graphite for now...

EDIT: So far, only one name is translated, so I'll have to see what Kanji can be found...

Hite

N

Sho

---

Ura

Hite

---

Òéä ya

particle

Sou

Ke

---

Ma

Koku

This is all I could find... please explore when you feel like it (Dizzy...)...

(Sorry for the huge wall of text; I was trying to help the case instead of escalating it.)

BTW; the links are from RomajiDesu, & have all the Kanji for each syllable. Some are alternate sayings for the root term, but at the very least, all have some kind of Kanji cluttered in somewhere alongside sample sayings.

That is all. Are you guys willing to translate now? Or do I have to request Ainefill the same translation request?

Supplemental Translation Request:

µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«ÕØ®ÕáØ

µÀ▒µÀÁÒü©Òü«Þ¬ÿÒüä

þìäþéÄÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

þá┤µ╗àÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

þü¢þªìÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

µû¡þÁÂÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

µÂêÕñ▒Òü«Ú¡öÕëú

ÕăÕêØÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

þÁéþäëÒü«Ú¡öÕëú

This is for Semnia's Moveset.

Notes: Ú¡öÕëú = Demon Sword/Devil Sword

µÀ▒µÀÁ = Abyss (A part of Semnia's character; and moveset.)

Which means all I need

ÕØ®ÕáØ

Òü©Òü«Þ¬ÿÒüä

þìäþéÄ

þá┤µ╗à

þü¢þªì

µû¡þÁÂ

µÂêÕñ▒

ÕăÕêØ

þÁéþäë

Names confirmed: µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«Ú¡öÕëú = Demon/Devil Sword of the Abyss.

Good luck. Remember to use the Òü« (no) symbol as it translates to (of the), so the first three names start with µÀ▒µÀÁ, & all attacks w/ Ú¡öÕëú end with it. Keep this in note. ;)

Back