• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone help translate this?
IMG_20230619_160415.jpg
I noticed this hasn't been translated yet, and it's just a short one, so I'll translate it for you.

Alright, here's the translation.
不忠議なものだ。
別に食物の摂取などしなくても死にはしないはずなのだが

That is an unfaithful discussion.
Even without specifically consuming food or the like, you shouldn't die, though.

• 不 (can be read as "fu" or "ふ" in hiragana) means "un" or "not". Then, 忠 (chū/ちゅう) means "faithful" or "royal". So together, they form 不忠 (unfaithful or disroyal).
• 議 (gi/ぎ) literally means "argument" or "discussion."
• なものだ is "na mono da". Thats a phrase that can have various meanings depending on the context. It can be translated as "that is", "that is how it is," "that's just the way it is," or simply "it is."

So, a more fitting translation would be "That is an unfaithful discussion".

• 別に (betsu ni) can be translated as "necessarily" or "specifically", "not particularly" or "not really" and can be "separately" or "independently". However in this case it should be okay to taken it as "even without" because this "食物の摂取などしなくても".
• 食物の摂取 (shokumotsu no sesshu) translated as "consuming food"
• など (nado) often translated as "such as" or "like."
• しなくても (shinakutemo) this can be translated as "even if you don't do", "without doing", "not having to do", "even without doing", "even if one doesn't do".
• 死にはしない (shi ni wa shinai) literally "shouldn't die", "will not die".
• はず (hazu) indicates an assumption or expectation.
• なのだが (na no da ga) can be translated as "but", "however" and "though"

So, the sentence 別に食物の摂取などしなくても死にはしないはずなのだが, literally means "Even without specifically consuming food or the like, you shouldn't die, though." or "Even without the need to specifically intake food or the like, you shouldn't die, though." But, I will go with the former, since it makes more sense. Also, in this case, the subject is not explicitly stated, in Japanese, subjects are often implied and can be inferred from the context. Therefore, I use "you", in that context.

Thats all.

Last edited:
I noticed this hasn't been translated yet, and it's just a short one, so I'll translate it for you.

Alright, here's the translation.

• 不 (can be read as "fu" or "ふ" in hiragana) means "un" or "not". Then, 忠 (chū/ちゅう) means "faithful" or "royal". So together, they form 不忠 (unfaithful or disroyal).
• 議 (gi/ぎ) literally means "argument" or "discussion."
• なものだ is "na mono da". Thats a phrase that can have various meanings depending on the context. It can be translated as "that is", "that is how it is," "that's just the way it is," or simply "it is."

So, a more fitting translation would be "That is an unfaithful discussion".

• 別に (betsu ni) can be translated as "necessarily" or "specifically", "not particularly" or "not really" and can be "separately" or "independently". However in this case it should be okay to taken it as "even without" because this "食物の摂取などしなくても".
• 食物の摂取 (shokumotsu no sesshu) translated as "consuming food"
• など (nado) often translated as "such as" or "like."
• しなくても (shinakutemo) this can be translated as "even if you don't do", "without doing", "not having to do", "even without doing", "even if one doesn't do".
• 死にはしない (shi ni wa shinai) literally "shouldn't die", "will not die".
• はず (hazu) indicates an assumption or expectation.
• なのだが (na no da ga) can be translated as "but", "however" and "though"

So, the sentence 別に食物の摂取などしなくても死にはしないはずなのだが, literally means "Even without specifically consuming food or the like, you shouldn't die, though." or "Even without the need to specifically intake food or the like, you shouldn't die, though." But, I will go with the former, since it makes more sense. Also, in this case, the subject is not explicitly stated, in Japanese, subjects are often implied and can be inferred from the context. Therefore, I use "you", in that context.

Thats all.
Thanks for the help! 🙏

Can someone please translate this;

「 」【―――】【その他】
仮《かり》に読み方をつけるとしたら、から。
受け取り方は人それぞれ。端的に分かりやすくいうのなら、根源の渦。
が、根源の渦は根源の渦、という名前がある為、やはり「 」とは別物である。
これをどう台詞《せ り ふ》にしてもらうかがドラマCD時での悩みのタネだった。

Can someone please translate this;
「 」(―――) (Etc)

If we were to temporarily assign a pronunciation, it would be "kara"

The way of receiving/interpreting varies from person to person. If we were to describe it concisely and in an easy-to-understand manner, it would be a whirlpool of origin.

However, since the whirlpool of origin is called the whirlpool of origin, it is still a different thing from「 」

How to turn this into dialogue lines was a cause of worry during the drama CD production.
Can someone please translate this.
needed for a CRT
Item details

Exmundus
Number of Possessions: 1

An item that, through a temporary consciousness manipulation close to hypnosis, allows one to experience a simulated connection to the unknown world of created cause and effect/Karma, providing an insights beyond dimensions

Thanks a lot. that actually clarifies the difference between the beyond dimensions and the unknown world which I'm not really sure

Does this basically say that it's the strongest punch or what does it mean/actually say?
0054.png

愛弟子ユビー救出作戦!
英雄ガープ本領発揮!!

黒ひげ海賊団に拉致されたコビーを救うべく、ガープは自ら海賊島に出陣!海軍vs海賊、勝者はどっちだ!?

黒ひげ海賊団に狙われたコビー!

規格外!!最強の拳骨炸裂!!

気になる本編は次ページから!!
さらに今号の「世界経済新聞」は拡大版!本編終了後の70ページも必見!!

———————————
Operation to rescue his beloved apprentice, Ubby!
Hero Garp shows his true colors!

Garp himself sets out for the pirate island to save Coby, who has been kidnapped by Blackbeard's pirates! Navy vs. pirates, who will be the winner?

Coby is targeted by Blackbeard's pirates!

Outrageous! The strongest fist bone explodes!

The main story will start on the next page!
In addition, this issue of "Sekai Keizai Shimbun" is an expanded edition! Don't miss the 70 pages after the main story!

Does this basically say that it's the strongest punch or what does it mean/actually say?
0054.png

愛弟子ユビー救出作戦!
英雄ガープ本領発揮!!

黒ひげ海賊団に拉致されたコビーを救うべく、ガープは自ら海賊島に出陣!海軍vs海賊、勝者はどっちだ!?

黒ひげ海賊団に狙われたコビー!

規格外!!最強の拳骨炸裂!!

気になる本編は次ページから!!
さらに今号の「世界経済新聞」は拡大版!本編終了後の70ページも必見!!

———————————
Operation to rescue his beloved apprentice, Ubby!
Hero Garp shows his true colors!

Garp himself sets out for the pirate island to save Coby, who has been kidnapped by Blackbeard's pirates! Navy vs. pirates, who will be the winner?

Coby is targeted by Blackbeard's pirates!

Outrageous! The strongest fist bone explodes!

The main story will start on the next page!
In addition, this issue of "Sekai Keizai Shimbun" is an expanded edition! Don't miss the 70 pages after the main story!

In addition to this, can someone help translate this as well?

F0_ATTvWYAA9l-V.png

Can someone translate this? Thanks in advance btw
波形を操るワース。 微弱な力では音楽の演奏から、 力を最大限に発揮すると物を破壊するまでに至る

The music waves from the performance initially begin with weak force and then strengthen the potency to maximum over time, causing objects and materials to break.

It should be the right translation for the context you provided
that's all i need since it's just the ability to manipulate sound stuff

Can this Image Be Translated?
Which part, exactly.
規格外!! 最強の拳骨炸裂!!
Unconventional!! The strongest fist explodes!!
Can someone translate this? Thanks in advance btw
Worth, who manipulates waveforms. From weak power in music performance to unleashing maximum strength, it can lead to the destruction of objects.
Under night in birth, heh?

Could someone please translate this image from here? I have quite a bit of trouble knowing whether some translations are correct or not.

bandicam_2023-07-26_16-27-48-625.jpg

this page:
BUMP only for this top page top right paragraph pls

This is the text, actually:

真の姿”燬鷇王"
刑の執行時にはその封印が解かれ、真の姿を現す"双極"。 灼熱の焔に包まれた"予"は、やがてその姿を変え、炎翼の鳳凰"燬王"が罪人の前に顕現する一一。 灼熱の劫火は、不浄一切を焼き尽くす。

Last edited:
Can someone please translate this?

「キサマは泡沫世界の住人、戸惑うのは無理もナイ。キサマが生きていた世界の外には、果てしない海が広がっていル。それこそが銀水聖海。そしてそこには数多無数の小世界が存在するのダ」

Can someone please translate this?

Here is what it translate into for me, and from my understanding
"You are a resident of a transient world. There's no impossibility in being bewildered. Beyond the world in which you've lived, there stretches an endless sea. That is indeed the Silverwater Sacred Sea. And within it, countless small worlds exist."
[/quote

here is a breakdown on how I translated it that way. i'll admit i could have made some errors as this translation could change with context that isn't presented.

Original Sentence: 「キサマは泡沫世界の住人、戸惑うのは無理もナイ。キサマが生きていた世界の外には、果てしない海が広がっている。それこそが銀水聖海。そしてそこには数多無数の小世界が存在するのだ。」

1. キサマは泡沫世界の住人。 (Kisama wa awamatsu sekai no juunin.) You are a resident of a transient world.
Explanation:

• キサマ (Kisama) is a term of address, often used to refer to someone in a disrespectful or disdainful manner. It's translated as "you."
  • 泡沫世界 (awamatsu sekai) means "transient world" or "fleeting world," referring to a world that is impermanent and fleeting.
  • の (no) is a possessive particle that indicates possession. 泡沫世界の (awamatsu sekai no) translates to "of a transient world."
  • 住人 (juunin) means "resident" or "inhabitant." Together, 泡沫世界の住人 (awamatsu sekai no juunin) translates to "a resident of a transient world."
  1. 戸惑うのは無理もナイ。 (Tomadou no wa muri mo nai.) There's no impossibility in being bewildered.
Explanation:

• 戸惑う (tomadou) means "to be bewildered" or "to be confused."
  • の (no) is used to nominalize the verb 戸惑う (tomadou), turning it into a noun form.
  • は (wa) is the topic marker, indicating that the sentence is discussing the topic of bewilderment.
  • 無理もナイ (muri mo nai) literally means "there is no impossibility." Here, it's used idiomatically to convey that there's nothing wrong with being bewildered.
  1. キサマが生きていた世界の外には、果てしない海が広がっている。 (Kisama ga ikite ita sekai no soto ni wa, hateshinai umi ga hirogatte iru.) Beyond the world in which you've lived, there stretches an endless sea.
Explanation:

• キサマが生きていた (Kisama ga ikite ita) translates to "the world in which you've lived." It refers to the world that the subject (you) has experienced.
  • 世界 (sekai) means "world."
  • の (no) is a possessive particle indicating possession. 世界の (sekai no) translates to "of the world."
  • 外には (soto ni wa) means "beyond" or "outside of."
  • 果てしない (hateshinai) means "endless" or "boundless."
  • 海 (umi) means "sea."
  • 広がっている (hirogatte iru) means "is stretching" or "is spreading."
  1. それこそが銀水聖海。 (Sore koso ga ginmizu seikai.) That is indeed the Silverwater Sacred Sea.
Explanation:

• それこそが (sore koso ga) means "that is indeed." It emphasizes the following subject as the specific thing being referred to.
  • 銀水聖海 (ginmizu seikai) translates to "Silverwater Sacred Sea." This is a proper noun referring to a specific place or concept.
  1. そしてそこには数多無数の小世界が存在するのだ。 (Soshite soko ni wa amata musuu no kosekai ga sonzai suru no da.) And within it, countless small worlds exist.
Explanation:

• そして (soshite) means "and."
  • そこには (soko ni wa) means "within it" or "in that place."
  • 数多無数の (amata musuu no) means "countless" or "numerous."
  • 小世界 (kosekai) means "small worlds."
  • が (ga) is the subject marker, indicating the subject of the sentence.
  • 存在する (sonzai suru) means "exist."
  • のだ (no da) is an explanatory ending that provides emphasis or explanation.

Last edited:
I need this to be translated

真の姿”燬鷇王"
刑の執行時にはその封印が解かれ、真の姿を現す"双極"。 灼熱の焔に包まれた"予"は、やがてその姿を変え、炎翼の鳳凰"燬王"が罪人の前に顕現する一一。 灼熱の劫火は、不浄一切を焼き尽くす。
There's some japanese text I would like to be translated (only stuff circled or pointed to with red, not the entire pages). There's a lot of unrelated scans, so I am not asking for all of it to be translated, but I would greatly appreciate translation of any bits of it.
I know it's been a while, but has anyone got around to translating these for you guys?

Don't use machine translations. Anyhow.
I need this to be translated
There's some japanese text I would like to be translated (only stuff circled or pointed to with red, not the entire pages). There's a lot of unrelated scans, so I am not asking for all of it to be translated, but I would greatly appreciate translation of any bits of it.
Is there any good quality of these scans? I can't recognize/see stuff correctly.
Could someone please translate this image from here? I have quite a bit of trouble knowing whether some translations are correct or not.
Indeed, demons unquestionably exist. However, they often lack a firm substance and tend to appear on the Earth by possessing some kins of objects or animals as a medium, wielding abhorrent powers. Those who confront the dark forces must first dedicate all their efforts to destroying the vessel of evil, which is more dangerous than any existence on Earth. Although faith is our precious support, it doesn't directly grant the power to repel demons...

"Kikyouou" true colors.

At the time of execution of punishment, the seal is released, revealing its true form, "Soukyoku". The "spear" enveloped in scorching flames, eventually transforms its appearance into the "炎翼の鳳凰" (flame-winged phoenix) known as "燬鷇王" (Kikyouou), and appears before the sinners.......The blazing world destroying conflagration burns to ashes all impurities.

Last edited:
Can someone please translate this
 銀水聖海は広い。
果てしなく広大だ。

自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。

その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。

どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

I'll put up a translation request for this Omake: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/4856001361587820071

The entirety of the Omake shows how utterly boned Hanako Yamada (the newest demon in the series; she calls herself "Black Night Darkness" because she has a bad case of "I listen to Linkin Park a lot".) is, with the most important frame being the very last speech bubble from Reizu in the omake.

mm, no, but i'd say don't worry about TLing it, it's nothing too massive for the verse
Alright, I'll do yours later since it's a bit huge.
I was wondering if anything in these scans suggests that the cell count and size of fusions are 1:1 (i.e a 100-cell fusion has 100x the strength of one cell)?
The 'me' here is an aggregation of 100 'me's. The 'me' for the remaining 10 minutes will be your opponent, Tatsumaki.
On the other hand, the joy gushing from deep within my chest as I combine into a 10 trillion fusion... the true 'me' debut...
Is it a power that can't be endured with the strength of a 1 trillion fusion?! Well, this is definitely something that makes you shudder.
Can someone please translate this
The Ginsui Seikai is wide.

It's endlessly vast.

Even with her meticulous divine eye that comprehensively covers her own world, she cannot predict its entirety.

The endlessness of that, to her, felt like a distance to peace.

No matter how much you seek peace, you can never reach it there forever. In such a way that you end up feeling that way, this silver sea is endless.
I'll put up a translation request for this Omake:
前回デビィと六郎を観察してたヤマダ
Last time, Yamada was observing Debi and Rokurou
その帰り—
That return—
今日のところは見逃してやろう
I'll let it slide, for today.
だが我はいつか必ずあの頃のコルシファを
However, I will certainly reclaim the Corshifa from that time someday.
を.....貴様は確か
....You, for sure.
出獄管理局員レイズ・ユ・リスキィです
Reis yu risuki, Parole Management Bureau staff.
ハナコ・ヤ・マーダさんですよね? デビィ様のファンだそうで
Hanako Ya Maada-San, isn't it? I heard you're a fan of Debii-sama.
え...いや我はライバル
Um... No, I am your rival
出獄許可を取っている以上私はあなたを送り出します
As I have obtained parole, I will send you off
仕事ですからねですが—もしあなたが人間界でデビィ様に迷惑をかけるようなことがありましたら
It's because it's work, but if you were to cause any trouble for Debii-Sama in the human world...
うっかり空間転送を(ワープゲート)途中でとじちゃうかもしれませんね...!
I might accidentally close the space teleportation (Furigana; Warp gate) halfway, you know...!

Back