• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin run a gauntlet on Fate Grand Order

I don't think any of them are hax enough to take him down. Concept manipulation, soul manipulation, resistance to such, Endless death, endless resurrection/mid-godly regen, galaxy level AP - hell, Odin could probably solo the whole verse, excluding Akasha

probably. or just straight up erase him. Or just peg a few galaxies at him and seal him away. Create a law saying "Solomon may not use his magic". Force the concept of death on him. Etc

I don't care if this is one sided. Vs thread makers take notes, this is how you make a matchup, don't use a character that has been done to death 1000 times like Reinhard, Gil, Sans etc. We have so many characters on this site, less then half are used.....

Gargoyle 1 said:
I don't care if this is one sided. Vs thread makers take notes, this is how you make a matchup, don't use a character that has been done to death 1000 times like Reinhard, Gil, Sans etc. We have so many characters on this site, less then half are used.....
I will try to create several more unique Versus Thread that dont feature those overuse character since they have been done like numerous time.

Yeah no, you should change the title to Odin running a gauntlet on the entire Nasuverse. If this was indeed the case, then he will have no troubles getting past anyone bar Saber and Void Shiki.

Odin probably solos the nasuverse except for Akasha itself. Authority could maybe work, but I'm pretty sure he could get around it with his abilities.

Jokes aside, I agree with Laciel. Odin is haxxed enough to get through pretty much anyone I can think of right now. Unless Authority gets to him, which frankly speaking, I'm not entirely sure if it would matter at this point.

HimikoWerckmeister said:
Yeah no, you should change the title to Odin running a gauntlet on the entire Nasuverse. If this was indeed the case, then he will have no troubles getting past anyone bar Saber and Void Shiki.

Saber? What's special about saber?

Anyway he should solo, void shiki wouldn't put up a fight in character and we have no feats of her doing anything..

Well, can Saber use Avalon forever? She can't hurt Odin even so.

Back