• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin possibly upgrade to 2A with destroyer

except that the destroyer was imposed with Odin's Soul + Odinsword + Asgard's Life Force in its key 2A something that does not constantly have odin

Oliver de jesus said:
except that the destroyer was imposed with Odin's Soul + Odinsword + Asgard's Life Force in its key 2A something that does not constantly have odi
Well if it isn't that simple, I'll wait.

Old King Thor also had Phoenix Force one time.. and it's recorded here as 1-C. So... why not Odin, Odin was also on this power level, because it actually happens. And it can happen again. I´m for Odin 2C-2A.

king thor has a higher potential than odin himself (not me but he) plus level 2A-low 1-C was when the odin force worked with a fonix force ready to give it all its power.

I disagree, his fight with starving Galactus was worser than Odin with well fed Galactus. I personally don´t think Old King Thor is above Odin power. But still i think, he should get upgrade with Destroyer.

Back