• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (Marvel Comics) vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuuIchigo said:
Here is how I see it: If the match between a DB and MC/DC character had a result but was a shitstorm, it should not be added. If it reached a conclusion without any hostility and was sensible, I guess it is alright to be added.
But seeing as this is still going on and would likely turn bad, I will remove the matches
*tchh*...welp beerus fans still continue the crusade and i don't blame them

Tbf, this fight is inconclusive as ****. Dragon ball Super is far from finished rn, and Beerus's power is just as vaguely defined. The only scale we have for him was his fight against SSG Goku, and that's it. Odin on the other hand, even though his hax are nullified, he still has the Odin force, which makes him pretty powerful. So, final word: inconclusive.

Blade0886 said:
Tbf, this fight is inconclusive as ****. Dragon ball Super is far from finished rn, and Beerus's power is just as vaguely defined. The only scale we have for him was his fight against SSG Goku, and that's it. Odin on the other hand, even though his hax are nullified, he still has the Odin force, which makes him pretty powerful. So, final word: inconclusive.
Agreed.though Odin IMO Has the upperhand as of now (He was handicapped to make things fair)Beerus still has room to possibly triumph him at the end of the story but who know's.

W/o those haxxes I have Beerus winning he has matter manipulation too and some other decent tricks as well as far greater AP.

Beerus likely win.

Odin simply lack of the raw power for deal with someone like Beerus.

And is unlikely that his hax could be able to balance the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back