• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (Fortissmo) vs BB (Fate)

Bb is falling hard on this one.

Edit: Wait, he's not acausal. That's the only think keeping him from stomping on Alphamon, and BB is more haxxed...

Dang it. We just finished GioGio vs BB man... I thought would at least have like a month or so before another BB thread was made.

I told you not to do this Gargoyle... I told you...

Let's see.... born on earth (I think?), no causality manip (though law manip could probably help there), and he's younger than the Earth (though creating a pocket universe with its own rules of mystery accumulation could also help there). However... he does seem to be an actual god. With all the divine authority over galaxies that entails.

Hmmmm. I feel like he should stomp her, but her omnipresent means I'm not sure

Yeah...just looked through all of his abilities. Even if affected by Authority, she's still dying. Conceptual hax >>> causality hax.

Thing is though, I'm not sure he has any way to actually put her down permanently.

His "only" galactic range means he can't actually take down her omnipresent self or her past selves. His law manip only affects his "worlds", and the same with the concepts.

And as happened in the GioGio thread, in the end her past self would probably just go kill his baby self, seeing as his lack of time paradox immunity was his downfall in the actual VN iirc

Damn that seems so cheap. His present self uses Gotterdammerung and just utterly obliterates present (and therefore future) BB, but then she just uses her omnipresence to use her past self to kill him...

Actually trying to kill Odin in the past has a few flaws. One being BB is only Omnipresent in the Moon cell and if this fight takes place in the Moon cell then why would a past version of Odin when he was human be in there?

Another reason iirc was Reiji only beat Odin by conceptually reverting the current Odin and Odin's magic he faced back to how Odin was 16 years ago not by killing him in the past since the current Odin was Eternal and would come back via his Mid Godly regen meaning you need to return the Odin you are fighting to the state he was 16 years ago to actually beat him.

1. You know what the Moon Cell is right? It's recreated and analyzed everything that happens on Earth.

2. What's the problem there?

Moon cell only has everything recorded from Fate's Earth why would it have recreated anything from Fortissimo?

Just stating that killing Odin in the past might not cut it and you'd need to revert the one you're fighting to actually kill him.

Edit: Baby-ification could work once she gets passed his barrier and conceptual and law manipulations. I'm also not voting just pointing out somethings.

@Sage

Verse Equalization to make sure each others' powers work thus dictates that the Moon Cell knows Fortissimo's history too.

In addition, the Moon Cell records all possibilities and all possible timelines, which BB can flip through at will.

She can also strip the information and powers from the very soul of a target with her control over imaginary space and the Golden Grail.

@Sage

Also, I don't know if this is correct, but according to his own page, killing him in the past before he got his powers would kill him.

Reppuzan said:
@Sage
Also, I don't know if this is correct, but according to his own page, killing him in the past before he got his powers would kill him.
Fair points on the Mon cell, didn't actually think verse equalization can be used like that.

Also the page probably has killing him in the past would work off the basis Reiji reverted him back to his self from 16 years ago but the thing is he has Mid Godly regen and has regen from being erased from existence in multiple parallel worlds and even memories so killing him in the past should not work, unless I'm forgetting something(probably best to call Testarossa, Himiko or Magi who know the verse better than I do, if not then I guess we go by the profile with him dying if you can kill him in the past)

If he is not time paradox resistant, killing him in the past will mean that his present self never did, and never could have had mid-godly regen. He can't come back from that because he no longer has, and never ever had, Gungnir

@Gargoyle

No because Kharn can lol nope all of her abilities due to Khorne, since the last thing she does is fight fair.

A guide on how to beat BB:

Dont' be born of earth OR be older than earth OR be a god with higher authority OR have the gene of the beginning

Have time paradox immunity or the ability to attck the past

Have resistance or counters to all of her other hax

easy...

Or just have 1-B Chaos God backing you up

He should obliterate her present self, but I don't think he's unable to keep himself from being killed in the past.

Does anyone know Odin here?

Wow another Odin thread and I am late for the party once again.

@Sage I reread that particular battle scene again from KratosIrving's YouTube channel and you are completely off the marks here. What Reiji and Ryuichi did in that particular scene is use a combination of Da Capo and Nothung to transcend through multiple timelines, each which can be thought off as their own universe to strip Odin's immortality by travelling "16 years prior to the future".

@Everyone,

I vote inconclusive since due to Kandez Fermata gives the entire verse an upgrade, Odin himself included. Loge in Kandez is shown to have casuality manipulation by having a reversed version of Da Capo, and it has been stated in the Visual Novel that Da Capo Zero doesn't work on Loge's Akashic record suggesting that Odin and Loge posess casuality manipulation due to the former being able to defeat the latter at full power at a mere 30% of his power. I have yet to make a revision thread requesting upgrades for the entire verse but I am suggesting here we are selling Odin a tadbit too short in terms of AP here.

@Aizen... Reiji has both of those too However, unlike Reiji, that wouldn't do anything to BB. So he can restructure the past to make her never created as much as he wants, and she'll be fine, while if she restructures the past to undo his birth even once, that is the end of him.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Aizen... Reiji has both of those too However, unlike Reiji, that wouldn't do anything to BB. So he can restructure the past to make her never created as much as he wants, and she'll be fine, while if she restructures the past to undo his birth even once, that is the end of him.
Law manipulation via...? If he does have it, it should be added to his page.

As for the power Null are you referring to the kind tic energy manipulation or something else?

Jokes aside, if Odin can't deal with being Time Paradoxed out of existence, then I don't see how BB doesn't take this since she does anything but fight fair. Voting BB.

@Aizen

Both Power Null and Law Manipulation are listed in his powers and abilities section and has been since before this thread was made.

• Siegfried (þ¼¼õ║îÕñ£『´╝│´¢ë´¢à´¢ç´¢å´¢Æ´¢ë´¢à´¢ä』(Òé©Òâ╝Òé»ÒâòÒâ¬Òâ╝Òâê) j─½kufur─½to; Old Norse for "Second Night: Victory Peace"): The absolute rule of rules and laws. He can create new laws and change the old. In his own words, "I can drive a wedge between the universal gravitational pull of this world so that even the flow of time would change". He can use it to immobilize his enemy, manipulate time, control magic, stop others from using their abilities, negate immortality, and so on. This power works best in tandem with his abilities to create his own worlds, as anyone who breaks rules there will contradict their laws and be erased from existence.

We are talking about Reiji Yoshino yes?

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Precognition, Energy Manipulation, can get all information on a technique by looking at it before it is fully cast, can return things to their prior state within a 24 hour timeframe, can summon people who he has met within a 24 hour timeframe, can render himself invulnerable by stopping his own time (turns himself into a being in the past, so that attacks from the present and future cannot reach him), Immortality (Type 3), Regenerationn (Low-Mid) | All previous abilities, can call upon the spirits of the dead and use their power, Gravity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, can transform into lightning, Probability Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Can rewrite and destroy concepts), Kinetic Energy Manipulation (Can nullify attacks by reducing their kinetic energy to zero), can defy reality, can perfectly replicate weapons and modify them further, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Can loop and rewind time), Telekinesis, Lifeforce Absorption, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4)

There's no law manipulation or power nulling listed here nor is Siegfried in his standard equipment. So I must be looking at the wrong profile.

My bad. I mixed up Reiji with Sosei (Odin). I thought we were using Odin's human name for some reason.

Monarch Laciel said:
My bad. I mixed up Reiji with Sosei (Odin). I thought we were using Odin's human name for some reason.
If that's who Himiko was referring too then 1.whoops and 2.yea as you said he may be able to do it but Time paradox immunity so \_(Òâä)_/┬»

Mb. My thought process was he was trying to say that he's dealt with his baby self being murdered in verse by Reiji

Back