• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oden vs Oden: Yamato vs Oden

Oden still gives Kaido PTSD while on the other hand Kaido toys with Yamato. Also Yamato wanting to become Oden shows inferiority

Providing evidence for my claim, Oden scared Dragon Kaidou, and even now Kaidou thinks that he could give him a serious 1v1. Yamato was unable to make any headway against Kaidou, and did minimal damage.

Providing evidence for my claim, Oden scared Dragon Kaidou, and even now Kaidou thinks that he could give him a serious 1v1. Yamato was unable to make any headway against Kaidou, and did minimal damage.
This is why you don't do crack kids.

Please don't result to petty insults, and actually try to make an argument for once
Her Thunder Bagua made Hybrid Kaidou bleed out of his head.
She clashed with Bolo Breath.
etc.
Oden was struggling against a weaker version of Kaidou.

Her Thunder Bagua made Hybrid Kaidou bleed out of his head.
Barely. That's not even comparable to scaring him.
She clashed with Bolo Breath.
Fair. But Oden was able to withstand one as well iirc. Even if he didn't he still withstood a named attack from Roger.
Oden was struggling against a weaker version of Kaidou.
Proof he was weaker? Also like i've said Kaidou still views him as a worthy opponent.
And she ate 5 straight blows from Hao Infused Hybrid Kaido who was enraged.
She didn't eat them. She was barely conscious after the first one in the anime at least. We don't get any close ups in the manga, but given how Yamato was back in base saying "I'm not done yet" and picking themselves off the ground, I'd say they were definitely out for a little bit.

Barely. That's not even comparable to scaring him.

Fair. But Oden was able to withstand one as well iirc. Even if he didn't he still withstood a named attack from Roger.

Proof he was weaker? Also like i've said Kaidou still views him as a worthy opponent.

She didn't eat them. She was barely conscious after the first one in the anime at least. We don't get any close ups in the manga, but given how Yamato was back in base saying "I'm not done yet" and picking themselves off the ground, I'd say they were definitely out for a little bit.
Garp knocked Marco's lights out and Marco was in base after it, you don't say he was out for the count.

She had only moderate injuries from them, and being knocked to the ground doesn't mean being knocked unconscious.

I think yamato wins, her conqueror haki clashed as equals to kaidou's not for long but enought to be a feat on itself, against Oden Kaidou was using his dragon form that is considered weaker than Hybrid that he used against yamato and there are proof of that like how he used dragon form agaisnt luffy but once luffy got him out of his drunk stated he went to base mode and just destroyed luffy, again aggainst the scabbards.
As for Oden holding a single attack from Rogers well thats something that shouldnt really be taken seriously Rogers seem to be almost joking around and even just a single attack pretty much left Oden huge damages. Rogers himself avoided Kaidou which means he considers Kaidou to be enough of a problem to not oversteep.

I dont really think Kaidou was scared, i think it was surprise Kaidou was about to lose to Luffy and still showed no fear at that point, Oden might have caused a scar but Luffy actually knocked him down at least for a long time considering that Luffy stayed in wano for at least 1 week after his defeat and Kaidou didnt showed up. In the end as far as i remember their conqueror haki never clashed.

I dont really think Kaidou was scared, i think it was surprise Kaidou was about to lose to Luffy and still showed no fear at that point, Oden might have caused a scar but Luffy actually knocked him down at least for a long time considering that Luffy stayed in wano for at least 1 week after his defeat and Kaidou didnt showed up. In the end as far as i remember their conqueror haki never clashed.
Kaido was getting PTSD from Oden

Sanji FRA
Ya know, after I saw that sick new anime portrait of Sanji alongside the rooftop 4 (sorry, Killer), I couldn't help but think how cool it would've been if Sanji had been on the roof during Roof Piece.

Like remember how he and Luffy blocked a punch from Big Mom meant for Reiju? Imagine if he did that by himself against a serious Big Mom's punch (since Oda explained that blocking doesn't violate his chivalry code) during Roof Piece.

how cool it would've been if Sanji had been on the roof during Roof Piece.
He was supposed to be there, and even Jinbe recognized it.

He just got distracted by chivalry.

Anyways, Yamato seems to hold the durability and AP advantage, but Oden seems to be much more lethal and have better range. I'll wait a bit more before voting

Ya know, after I saw that sick new anime portrait of Sanji alongside the rooftop 4 (sorry, Killer), I couldn't help but think how cool it would've been if Sanji had been on the roof during Roof Piece.

Like remember how he and Luffy blocked a punch from Big Mom meant for Reiju? Imagine if he did that by himself against a serious Big Mom's punch (since Oda explained that blocking doesn't violate his chivalry code) during Roof Piece.
I imagine that was during the time he was getting whooped by Black Maria. I'll assume Black Maria simply runs into Robin coincidentally, and Brook runs into Who's-Who, pre-Jinbe, defeating all his underlings, before Jinbe shows up, sees Brook injured, hears Who's-Who talking shit about the Straw Hats, and kills him instantly.

Meanwhile, Kaidou is about to hit Luffy, before a Diable Jambe kick nearly hits him in the face, forcing a miss from his swing. Kaidou prepares to battle Sanji, but Zoro intervenes with his Asura.

"You're a good distraction, eyebrows!"

While Kaidou's reeling, Luffy hits him with a King Kong Gun, and Sanji does the one thing he knows will hurt the most. He kicks Kaidou in the eye. Kaidou yells, since having your eye burnt actually sucks a lot. Of course, Kaidou and Big Mom still stomp, but it's harder.

Sanji could make the floor of the roof so boiling hot that it bubbles, which would cause BM to stay only on either Prometheus or Zeus.

He could also shoot out flame projectiles from his DJ feet to block Kaifu and whatnot.

Back