• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Octodad vs Mr Bean 0|0|0

Last edited:
Think I'll vote for Octodad, since Bean probably isn't exactly gonna be the most level-headed in a life-or-death scenario and is gonna have to choose from a variety of stuff to use here, with only one, maybe two of those items helping (those being his pistol and bow), but even those might be hard to use in this situation since Octodad generally has some pretty weird movement and might even be in melee range by the time Bean's ready to shoot due to the distance. Meanwhile all Octodad really has to do is to run up to Bean and sneeze on him with that monstrous AP gap.

Think I'll vote for Octodad, since Bean probably isn't exactly gonna be the most level-headed in a life-or-death scenario and is gonna have to choose from a variety of stuff to use here, with only one, maybe two of those items helping (those being his pistol and bow), but even those might be hard to use in this situation since Octodad generally has some pretty weird movement and might even be in melee range by the time Bean's ready to shoot due to the distance. Meanwhile all Octodad really has to do is to run up to Bean and sneeze on him with that monstrous AP gap.
I get that, now that i think about it Mr Bean's profile is a bit shit tbh. all of the relevant calculations aren't valid anymore because the guy who made them was banned. Do you think i could merge the live action one with animated Mr Bean for the sake of tidiness?

Also you have to remember that Octodad's movement is ROUGH, and is less likely to kill or harm, meanwhile Mr Bean has commited various random acts of violence. He,s also faster and just as durable.

Do you think i could merge the live action one with animated Mr Bean for the sake of tidiness?
You can afaik, but I will note that the match likely won't be able to be added to their profiles as a result.
and is less likely to kill or harm,
Yeah, but Octodad's still probably gonna tackle Bean due to SBA's mindset and it being in-character for him to do so anyway, and with how large the AP gap potentially is that tackle might be real bad for Bean if it lands.
He,s also faster and just as durable.
Is he though? I'm pretty sure animated Bean only scales to this calc [96.7 KJ] in terms of dura, which like, yeah it's better than baseline LA Bean over here, but it's still way lower than what Octodad scales to.

Back