• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Mon" discussion board: Currently in beta

Bobsican said:
Well, now that I remember, at the end of Dino King, there were some 2-C feats and the Dinos got an enhanced armored form, I think.
It might be higher than 2-C IIRC, but I cant be certain without re-watching Season 2 (which I will do, I just have other stuff to get to first). But yeah 2-C is definitely the bare minimum.

And yeah the Dinos get an enhanced form via Element Boosters.

Drite77 said:
Well, Pikachu has his own profile separated from Ash's
Right, but the problem with Dinosaur King is that unlike Pokemon, the Dinosaurs can't fight without their tamers, like Chomp and Max for instance.

Chomp needs Max to call him back into card form and turn him into his regular triceratops form via the Dino Holders. Not only that, Chomp needs Max to use his Dino Holder to activate an attack via a move card.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Drite77 said:
Well, Pikachu has his own profile separated from Ash's
Right, but the problem with Dinosaur King is that unlike Pokemon, the Dinosaurs can't fight without their tamers, like Chomp and Max for instance.
Chomp needs Max to call him back into card form and turn him into his regular triceratops form via the Dino Holders. Not only that, Chomp needs Max to use his Dino Holder to activate an attack via a move card.
Then yes, the page has to be merged.

But first make it in a blog, then request the original Chomp page to be deleted and redirect to the new one, "Max and Chomp"

Now i'll admit, its been one hell of a while since I rewatched Dinosaur King, so if Season 2 has something that shows Dinosaurs can use their abilities on their own and can become their true dino forms on their own, i'll stand corrected.

Otherwise, the Dinosaurs shouldnt be treated like Pokemon and Digimon. They'll need to be merged with the pages of their tamers.

Now i'll admit, its been one hell of a while since I rewatched Dinosaur King, so if Season 2 has something that shows Dinosaurs can use their abilities on their own and can become their true dino forms on their own, i'll stand corrected.

Otherwise, the Dinosaurs shouldnt be treated like Pokemon and Digimon. They'll need to be merged with the pages of their tamers.
Only "wild" ones can use their ability alone. Though it's their signature move

Bobsican said:
Then yes, the page has to be merged.

But first make it in a blog, then request the original Chomp page to be deleted and redirect to the new one, "Max and Chomp"
I made a blog. It just has to be cleaned up

What he says is that dinosaurs should only be treated like Pokemon and Digimon if they can use their ability on their own (without the trainer).

If they can't, which is most likely the case, then they should be merged with the trainer

Epsilon R said:
What he says is that dinosaurs should only be treated like Pokemon and Digimon if they can use their ability on their own (without the trainer).
If they can't, which is most likely the case, then they should be merged with the trainer
This^. In other words, no Dinosaur from Dinosaur King will be getting their own solo pages like Pokemon and Digimon do, they'll be merged together with their tamers (Ex: Chomp wont get his own page, he'll just be combined with Max's).

Thought this was pretty clear.

Epsilon R said:
This^. In other words, no Dinosaur from Dinosaur King will be getting their own solo pages like Pokemon and Digimon do, they'll be merged together with their tamers (Ex: Chomp wont get his own page, he'll just be combined with Max's).
There are two pages for Guilmon, one is for Guilmon as a species of Digimon and the other is the Guilmon that is partner with the Tamer, Takato Matsuda/Matsuki. For Pokemon, it's the same.

There are two pages for Guilmon, one is for Guilmon as a species of Digimon and the other is the Guilmon that is partner with the Tamer, Takato Matsuda/Matsuki. For Pokemon, it's the same.

problem is that there's only one Triceratops

For the Dinosaur King folk:

I think you guys are referring to the Dark Pterosaur, the opposite to Light Pterosaur that was collapsing all the timelines. It was the cosmos stones, which were consistently called a threat to the Universe if gathered, and could destroy it ten times over. Also I believe the Dinosaur King folks can potentially scale because they fought the empowered Spectral Kings which were enpowered by the Cosmos Stones, and the Element Stones were consistently stated to be the equal of the Cosmos Stones... So maybe scaling to 1/7th of whatever the feat the Cosmos Stones are at ?

I actually remember that as well. Sort of anyway.

The Element Stones were known to be a "positive" force while the Cosmos Stones were known to be a "negative" force and both powers cancel each other out.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
For the Dinosaur King folk:

I think you guys are referring to the Dark Pterosaur, the opposite to Light Pterosaur that was collapsing all the timelines. It was the cosmos stones, which were consistently called a threat to the Universe if gathered, and could destroy it ten times over. Also I believe the Dinosaur King folks can potentially scale because they fought the empowered Spectral Kings which were enpowered by the Cosmos Stones, and the Element Stones were consistently stated to be the equal of the Cosmos Stones... So maybe scaling to 1/7th of whatever the feat the Cosmos Stones are at ?
Exactly. Plus, it's not a statement since the dark Pterosaur is the result of the cosmos stones gathered

I also remembered someone saying that even a single Cosmos Stone on its own has the power of at least an entire galaxy

And Dinosaurs have been strengthed by the cosmos stones before.

I remember that much. They fought against those empowered by the cosmos stones throughout S2 so either we divide the 7 Cosmos Stones Feat by seven and apply it to the Dinosaur King folks as of S2, or we find the statement of one stone being equal to an entire galaxy and use that for the S2 Folks. Or we do something like " At least 3-C , possibly [Insert tier of Seven Cosmos Stones here] " .

I also remembered someone saying that even a single Cosmos Stone on its own has the power of at least an entire galaxy

And Dinosaurs have been strengthed by the cosmos stones before.
Yeah Paris was one of them. She became vastly stronger, one shotting a dinosaur that was about to defeat her. Tho, she lost her control iirc

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I remember that much. They fought against those empowered by the cosmos stones throughout S2 so either we divide the 7 Cosmos Stones Feat by seven and apply it to the Dinosaur King folks as of S2, or we find the statement of one stone being equal to an entire galaxy and use that for the S2 Folks. Or we do something like " At least 3-C , possibly [Insert tier of Seven Cosmos Stones here] " .
Destroying the universe 10 times over...maybe 2-C

Actually searching feats for the Alpha Gang trio and my god they're just like the team rocket. Casually surviving a fall from the atmosphere and the explosion of a laboratory

2-C is the bare minimum but its likely that they are higher than that.

I have to rewatch S2 to be 100% sure still, but im pretty sure that the Light Pterasaur on numerous occasions has said that if all 7 Cosmos Stones are united, they would literally destroy all of time and space. That would include history which is filled with a ridiculous amount of timelines.

Not to mention, I also remember Seth saying that the Cosmos Stones can even destroy entire dimensions as well.

Also to show they scale to at least 1 of the Cosmos Stones , in S2 "No Place like Rome" Spartacus was empowered by the Cosmos Stone inside of his sword and charged at the same dinosaur Chomp beat with the new improved move cards ... The sword shattered . It proves the Spectral Pirates' Dinosaurs at least scale > 1 Cosmos Stone.

Epsilon R said:
problem is that there's only one Triceratops
Oh, Yeah? Chomp, Triceratops, Maximus and Super Triceratops.

I have to rewatch S2 to be 100% sure still, but im pretty sure that the Light Pterasaur on numerous occasions has said that if all 7 Cosmos Stones are united, they would literally destroy all of time and space. That would include history which is filled with a ridiculous amount of timelines.

Not to mention, I also remember Seth saying that the Cosmos Stones can even destroy entire dimensions as well.
Destroying time and Space wouldn't be 2-A?

Yeah the Pterosaur said it, not only him but seth and dr ancient too. I put it in "Power of the verse"

The weakest ones should be at least small building level by size and by being vastly stronger than the Chibi forms while the strongest can top to City Block level or even higher. Dr. Ancient stated that if the 7 Cosmos Stones were reunited, they can create enough energy to destroy the universe 10 times. Other people like Seth or the Pterosaur stated that space-time would be wiped out as well. Seth also stated that the entire universe and more would be wiped out. The Dark Pterosaur, made of the 7 Cosmos Stones should also be able to do this.

Epsilon R said:
Actually searching feats for the Alpha Gang trio and my god they're just like the team rocket. Casually surviving a fall from the atmosphere and the explosion of a laboratory
Was waiting for someone to point this out lol.

Its funny how similar they are to Team Rocket, hell Ursala even has the same voice actor as Jessie.

Okay. My major question is how do we rate the Spectral Pirates and the Post-Upgrades Dinosaur King and Alpha Gang ? Based on what I see it's clear they scale at least above a singular Cosmos Stone based on Ep 6 by no selling someone empowered by a full Cosmos Stone and the guys are able to oneshot the exact same Dinosaur after gaining upgrades (Pre Dino Armor but after gaining new move cards specifically to fight the Spectral Pirates ) . And since all the Cosmos Stones are equal, I say we divide what the Cosmos Stones can do together by seven to get the power of a singular Cosmos Stone.

The thing is though is that if we go by that, even a single Cosmos Stone would be 2-C at the very least. Once you hit tier 2, anything that gets divided down is still tier 2. Though I woudnt have a problem with this personally.

Also, doing a quick search to the Dinosaur King wikia , it turns out I was right. Seth did say that if all 7 Cosmos Stones were brought together, not only would they destroy the universe and all of time and space, but they would even destroy entire dimensions.

Going to go out on a limb here and ask. Would "dimensions" in this case be higher dimensions? It wouldnt make sense for it to be referring to parallel dimensions as they would fall under "all of time and space", which the stones can already destroy.

Interesting. He clearly separates universe and time and space from what he refers to as dimensions. That's good supporting evidence, but I'm pretty sure it needs more.

Back