• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkmage2015 said:
Just curious how powerful is the axiom? And secondly will this result stick afound once the uminkeo revision is finished? Or will the matches just be wiped due to outdated information.
This is where it is currently listed.

The result definitely won't stick post revisions but that's likely a ways away for many reasons, not the least of which being that its a revision of the entire 07th cosmology which requires considering much more source material than just the Umi vn+manga. I'm not gonna pretend I've wrapped my head around all of it, there's so much more I need to read to get a full picture.

Nevertheless, while the characters are rated as they are now, tis still fun to debate under those basic presumptions.

I personally beleive it's alright to post it. Its been a couple of days and no one that voted for Nanashi has retracted their opinion. Besides Endless Nine is only listed as Invulnerable to Magic in his profile while Observation is treated as Reality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Regenerationn Negation, and Power Nullification.

It's just his wepon that he uses for his Blue and Red Truths I don't believe it has any special properties.

Beyond what Longswords in Umineko does at leasts, which is weird on its own since it's allways shown to be stopped multiple times but regardless its not something that will be a problem to Nanashi since he does resist conceptual manipulation.

your a tad wrong their it does have some property of its own the first of these is that it denies all concepts of evasion, escape, defence, buying time and deals conceptual damage to its target, and it has also been seen to deal damage without the use of truths on a target who was not challenging his game properly. https://streamable.com/co480

Yeah thats what Longswords does, just look at Dalanor's Red Key and it says the same as Battlers Golden sword. That happen while he was at a higher Layer so I don't think its applicable in this battle, besides that was more base on his athority as a TL towards those who had gave up on trying to figure out if his game was Mystery or Fantasy I delive that combate applicable in the traditional sense.

thanks for pointing out that was a higher lay feat, sorry for making that mistake twice now but I at present unable to access my main pc which has the feats sorted out.

no worries. The profiels for Umineko can be confusing at time with the way they set it up, Battler is a clear example of it misleading.

GM Battler doesn't lose access to his longsword when manifesting in lower layers following his ascension, nor does he lose his memory of events that occurred in the cathedral. All of Battler's experience is valid up until the last point we see him manifest on the relevant layer for this battle.

That's a bit unrelated Endless, I never once said he doesn't have his longsword. The feat Dark shown was something he done while on a Higher Layer while this Key is Lowest Layer. It's a feat that was done with his Athority as a TL while he had control over his Game, it's not something that Lowest Layer Battler could do since he doesn't have control over his game.

Fair enough with respect to your first point, I misread your comment. I dispute the feat Dark showed not being applicable though as the properties of his weapon themselves don't change while manifesting on diff layers.

Thanks for the quick response tomorrow I will reread the final umineko manage to make sure I am not mistaken about what I am thinking about.

I believe it's safe to add the results, been over a week since the grace period started and no one has changed their vote.

I Didn't read it fully but I don't think This version of Battler is being affected, seems to be just for higher tiers like Beatrice, Bern, Lambda, Featharin, and others at similar level.

I read more and If this ends up sending everyone into 1-A then I doubt Umineko will ever get a good Vs thread, because thats what I've seen so far.

Yeah found that out as I read more of it, a series where most of the characters are outright 1-A, I'm honestly suprise that it's being accepted. Even SMT has an actual tier systme and it's as ridiculous as it seems.

I'm pretty sure if it does end up like that then the franchies won't get much attention after the changes are made, kinda hard to create a good Vs thread where almost all of the characters is 1-A with a whole bunch of BS additions. Not entierly sure why it's beign accpeted but what ever not getting into that mess.

Back