• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe battler is really, really high, like countless or smth. But I don't know about ToG.

What of level of 1-A is endless 9 on? cause unless it works Battler gets caught in a cycle of regening and dying into incap.

Pretty much. Though, idk that much about ToG so ;p

Though, I heard she has some other stuff that makes her hard to kill.

IIrc the sea of oblivion also exists outside the third domain which should be noted to infinite by Ovy7's cosmology blog, so that should be higher into infinite 1-A (almost baseline high 1-A) so his endless 9 plus hax should be able to null ToG's stuff. I'm vaguely aware of ToG's scaling tho so ima just comment to follow.

I think Giver has ways of killing High-Godly, something about more fundamental levels or something like that, can't confirm it, tho.

Well, Giver is infinite infinities above baseline 1A+, so, Giver wins?
I have 0 knowledge on WoD, but the scan on his profile linked to that claim doesn't seem to support it. The scan only calls the One Giver "Infinite of Infinities" and says nothing of him being that compared to the Elohim or anything like that:
2MJwzPy.png

"Infinite of Infinities" just seems to be another title for the One Giver.

Like I said to Ant, I’m going to remake the profile.

The important thing about “Infinite of Infinities” is that lower ELOHIM would be the infinite in this case.

I say “lower ELOHIM” because basically, TOG isn’t the true name of the Ultimate, they literally don’t possess a name, TOG is the best one because it’s a WoD original.

What they give to call this being beyond Identity itself is “I AM THAT I AM”

But anyway, this is 1-A boringness, “Who’s dick is bigger to **** slap the other.”

it’s really not that interesting.

Back