• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oblivion VS Pennywise

1-A versions of both (is this permitted?)

One is the living embodiment of nothingness, and one stems from a Macroverse of nothingness.

Who would take this fight?

If not allowed, feel free to delete, but I am genuinely interested in how these two characters in particular match up, considering the essence of their being.

The Dark Tower is going under large, albeit incredibly slow revisions. Unfortunately, it's not something that can be conclusively debated at this moment.

LordUrien935 said:
Marvel's 1-As are really weak. Pennywise is a fair bit above baseline so he should stomp.
Oblivion is above baseline too, and i think some characters like Beyonders and Owen are above baseline too

Weirdly enough, Oblivion might actually have an edge here. He already transcends the Beyonders who are 1-A collectively and views them as illusions. And supposedly even more characters might move to 1-A with the Marvel revisions which pushes him even further.

TheEndlessDesire said:
5 leaning on Oblivion 2 leaning on Pennywise, so 5-2, this correct?
Well, depends. I also heard that Pennywise transcends a baseline 1-A void but doesn't move beyond that. So this, like many 1-A matches, is inconclusive since both of them are very likely equal or at least comparable.

Well, depends. I also heard that Pennywise transcends a baseline 1-A void but doesn't move beyond that. So this, like many 1-A matches, is inconclusive since both of them are very likely equal or at least comparable.
Joke comment: But he can't even beat a few 12 years-old.

Back