• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As Obito was about to go search for Naruto and Killer B, he noticed something falling towards him from the Sky. Using Kamui to let it phase through him, he inspected the small crater from the impact and found a small glowing yellow stone that seemed to have some sort of strange power to it. When he picked it up to study it better, he was suddenly injected with the Knowledge of an incoming threat of unimaginable danger wielding 5 more stones of similar might to this one. Just after this occurred, a Blue Portal opened ten meters away from him revealing Thanos in all his glory. "I see you found the Mind Stone. Give it to me so I may complete my journey." Obito replies with "It showed me what comes next if I do that. I can't allow you to have it, it puts much more than my world at risk and even if it was just that, I can't allow you to stop me when I'm so close to completing the Eye of the Moon Plan." "Then it seems I have no other choice than to take it from you" Thanos replied in kind.

TL;DR White Mask Obito and Post-Titan without the Mind Stone Thanos are being used. Speed Equalized and Obito has Prior Knowledge on Thanos and Thanos knows that Obito has Prior Knowledge on him. The fight takes place in the Forest that Obito ran into Naruto and Killer B in.

I'm no one and I don't want to be anyone either :

Dread it, run from, Destiny arrives. :

Incon:

So this Thanos has an Infinity Gauntlet with 5 stones, and no other equipment?

And is Obito by himself or does he have access to his Edo Jinchuriki?

So this Thanos has an Infinity Gauntlet with 5 stones, and no other equipment?

And is Obito by himself or does he have access to his Edo Jinchuriki?
I can't restrict his Edo Jinchūriki because they aren't in a separate Tier from him and they're part of his Standard Equipment. That being said, Obito is starting out in his High 7-A Rating but can use all of his higher Tiers if he needs them.

Obito will probably be more inclined to lead with Genjutsu given that prior knowledge. Thanos knowing that Obito knows about his abilities won't do him any solids in that regard. Should clarify that this isn't a vote though for either.

Which kinda leads back to what I said earlier about Obitos leading move likelyhood.

This is a weird fight. If Thanos has four ******* infinity stones, most of Obito's jutsu isn't going to do shit(blasts fire, Thanos waves it away.) Kamui is countered by the space stone, I assume. If he has prior knowledge, I guess Obito instantly goes genjutsu which is probably gg...unless that gets countered by the reality stone. I have no idea if the Izanagi can be broken out of the time stone or not.
Does Obito get Rinnegan?

This is a weird fight. If Thanos has four ******* infinity stones, most of Obito's jutsu isn't going to do shit(blasts fire, Thanos waves it away.) Kamui is countered by the space stone, I assume. If he has prior knowledge, I guess Obito instantly goes genjutsu which is probably gg...unless that gets countered by the reality stone. I have no idea if the Izanagi can be broken out of the time stone or not.
Does Obito get Rinnegan?
It's literally White Mask Obito being used so yes.

I don't remember much about Obito's use of the rinnegan- what wincons does it give him?
Soul Rip and Chibaku Tensei are his big Wincons with the Rinnegan, even if Chibaku Tensei doesn't instantly beat Thanos. He can also summon the Gedo Mazo to absorb his Bijū to get the Jūbi ready but that'll take awhile. His Sharingan is honestly the more potential weapon here.

Man I am not sure if obito takes this unless he uses genjutsu. You already gave him an almost unfair advantage by granting him knowledge of thanos abilities so maybe if he uses genjutsu right away he can kill thanos.

Man I am not sure if obito takes this unless he uses genjutsu. You already gave him an almost unfair advantage by granting him knowledge of thanos abilities so maybe if he uses genjutsu right away he can kill thanos.
But Thanos has the reality stone, doesn't he? I feel like that'd counter genjutsu.

Back