• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito, Madara and Kaguya Upgrade a Relativistic+

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dariel, perhaps we can say the IT itself is LS but I don't see why the users would be upgraded as they have not shown proof of reacting to the attack.

You still have to, you know, prove that one of the properties of light that the attack conserved is the speed. Because either Naruto's Earth is a black hole, or light being distorted so much invalidate the assumption that the attack is lightspeed.

@Heatforce

Within certain limits. If a technique is stated to be made of light, but doesn't behave like actual light, we can't assume that it's lightspeed. We either disregard everything that we know and consider it a fictional light, or we treat it as actual light if it behaves the same way.

Since the question has been answered, and this is going in circles, perhaps we should close this thread?

There's no exact timeframe to compare it to real light speed. All you can do is calculate the speed by using an assume timeframe.

@kaltias, I get it but I don't think we can disregard the IT since it's such a big plot point to the story and is refered to being light numerous times. If the IT isn't light speed then it is FTL because the light enveloped the entire planet in seconds. I'm fine with closing the thread because I don't think anyone can be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back