• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Yeah that's right, you ******* heard me. Madara and Obito qualify for team battles because they Canonically fight together for a very noticeable portion of the War Arc.

This is Edo Madara and Fourth War Obito vs Low 6-B Ashen One, Speed Equalized.

The fight takes place in the Kiln of the First Flame, but it's super sized to allow Madara's Perfect Susano'o to fit in it. A Bonfire is right outside of the entry way.

Ashen One knows about Obito's Kamui and Madara's Regen and both of their Mindhax while they know about Ashen One's Resurrection.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha : 1

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ashen_One :

Incon :

Last edited:
DARK SOULS 2 IS A MASTERPIECE

Interesting, following.
Dark Souls 2 can go **** itself, everyone in the community ******* hates that piece of shit.

Now, I forgot to mention that the Ashen One gets their Optional Equipment too because someone threw a fit the last time someone forgot to mention it.

Anyways, I'm gonna start this off by saying that Obito BFRing the Ashen One is pretty much off the table because they can just Teleport back to the Bonfire. Other than that, this is anyone's guess.

Madara has Obito revive him and he takes his eye back and one shots
And why would Obito do that? He had no plans to do so in the War Arc and Zetsu isn't here to force him to do it either. That's also not a good idea to do when you have an Opponent that's still stronger than Alive Madara with One Rinnegan.

Is the Ashen One allowed to use all of those powers in his mid-game key?
The problem with the Ashen One's Profile is that his "Mid-Game" Key is ******* bullshit since you can't even fight The Nameless King until you've already defeated the Abyss Watchers who are Star Level and if you really want to go there, while you can get the Emote necessary to go to Arch-Dragon Peak early you wouldn't know that unless you've already beaten the game, so it's more likely that you would've beaten Yhorm and Aldrich before doing it too since there's a whole Cutscene for getting to the place that has said emote that let's you go fight the Nameless King so if anything the Mid-Game Key shouldn't even exist but I'm stuck with it so I'm doing what I can with it.

Anyways, he should have a decent of his abilities by that time, including Lifehunt Scythe which is basically his Wincon against Madara since it literally absorbs the enemies Life Force into yourself.

Why there are 2 characters vs 1? it is different when its characters like Naofumi, that literally have Raphtalia as his sword

Ashen One can summon other Ashen Ones from alternate worlds if they need to. Up to three, I think, unless that's considered gameplay mechanics, at which point the summons are technically unlimited.

Why there are 2 characters vs 1? it is different when its characters like Naofumi, that literally have Raphtalia as his sword
Because Team Fights are allowed as long as they meet certain Criteria, like if they rely on each other or if they fought together Canonically.
Is Lifehunt Ashen's only wincon? And what are Madara and Obito's wincons?
It's the only one that makes sense aside from attempting some other way of taking Madara's Soul, like possibly stealing Obito's Eyes if he manages to kill him though I'm not sure if he could actually get then to work if he did that.

I haven't gotten to the war arc yet, so I still need an explanation here. Also, the Dark Hand has Lifedrain, but it requires a grapple so probably not super useful.
Kinda sucks the Ashen One doesn't have any Silver Knight weapons
I thought you could get those in DS3? Could've sworn I did.

Anyways, Obito and Madara's Wincons are using their Sharingan Genjutsu on him and Mindhaxxing him since they exceed his Resistance.

I thought so too, but no. I double checked the DS Wiki before posting.

So I guess the question is "How long before they try to Mindhax the Ashen One, and will Ashen have the power of Jolly Cooperation when they do?"

DS2 really isn't that bad a game imo. If it wasn't a Dark Souls game, it wouldn't have as much hate as it does.

I thought so too, but no. I double checked the DS Wiki before posting.

So I guess the question is "How long before they try to Mindhax the Ashen One, and will Ashen have the power of Jolly Cooperation when they do?"

DS2 really isn't that bad a game imo. If it wasn't a Dark Souls game, it wouldn't have as much hate as it does.
Madara throws out Genjutsu pretty liberally if he sees an Opening for it Mid-Combat or if he's in a bad spot and Obito didn't use Genjutsu on anyone in the War except for Kakashi, but that's more than likely because there were always other people around that could snap him out of it. I don't see why the Ashen One wouldn't be able to summon others considering I can't restrict it because it doesn't change their Tier.

It's certainly not gonna be the easiest Genjutsu to pull off considering I gave Ashen One Prior Knowledge on how their Genjutsu works so they know to not look into their eyes.
Eye contact is not needed, as Itachi can do genjutsus by pointing a finger, but idk if the same applies to obito or madara

Eye contact is not needed, as Itachi can do genjutsus by pointing a finger, but idk if the same applies to obito or madara
Even if they could use that Genjutsu, can you prove that it scales to Kabuto's Nirvana Genjutsu from the Chūnin Exams? If not, it's probably not gonna work against the Ashen One's Resistance and even then it's kinda iffy.

Last edited:
Even if they could use that Genjutsu, can you prove that it scales to Kabuto's Nirvana Genjutsu from the Chūnin Exams? If not, it's probably not gonna work against the Ashen One's Resistance and even then it's kinda iffy.
Being very fair here, they are most likely superior. I don't know much about Naruto, but from what I know, comparing the top-tiers of the Uchiha clan with Kabuto seems... weird. The Uchihas should have a much more powerful genjutsu ability in general.

As for this match, I really love DS and I'll see how it goes, but man, I'm not optimistic about the Ashen One's chances.

Being very fair here, they are most likely superior. I don't know much about Naruto, but from what I know, comparing the top-tiers of the Uchiha clan with Kabuto seems... weird. The Uchihas should have a much more powerful genjutsu ability in general.

As for this match, I really love DS and I'll see how it goes, but man, I'm not optimistic about the Ashen One's chances.
Yeah, their Sharingan has better Genjutsu, but I was asking about that Genjutsu Specifically because Sharingan Genjutsu requires Eye Contact and the Ashen One knows that.

Back