• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito abilities?

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
when obito stabbed madara and absorbed some of the bijuu's chakra from madara , he was able to transform black Zetsu into a staff and use it as what is effectively a truthSeeking ball, im not sure what Zetsu is made of but if he was able to transform Zetsu forcibly into something else what power would this be? and how could it apply to obito's abilities

He didn't transform Zetsu into TSB, he simply created a TSB using the either the chakra he got from madara or on his own.

Madara said something about absorbing some sage power.

im pretty sure it was zetsu, as the part that black zetsu was covering his arm with disappeared when he formed the staff

Yeah, it does seem like it was from Zetsu. The Zetsu blob covering his arm disappeared after he formed the shakujo. Would this be like the Limited Matter Manipulation that was given to Toneri?

Limited Matter Manipulation? BZ is a physical manifestation of Someone's will and he's malluable. I think this is above Toneri's feat.

this thread has been neglected a bit and i believe it is important, so im going to give it a bump.

i dont think we can get anything from this.We lack of more info.But i dought he formed TSBs out of Zetsu.Is that even possible to form a TSB out of a living thing?So it would mean that Zetsu is a walking TSB)

Well, we know TSB's are formed by combining all elements plus Yin/Yang Chakra. It could possibly be that Zetsu is Jutsu of Kaguya's that the TSB erased, who knows, its ambiguous, but it is proof TSB's can be recreated, like any jutsu.

Um I don't know about u guys, but it looks more like Zetsu is receding so Obito can open the hole in his hand and create the TSB

Back