• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oars vs Colossus Titan (Armin)

Yes, heat is heat.

People die from continuous exposure to hot temperatures all the time because of this.

Even here if people leaving a child in a locked car for example?

The Calaca said:
The transformation time, as I explained several times already. That and the fact that Oars is no fool to be tossed around without trying something new like, I don't know, throwing a skyscraper.
>The transformation time

...You mean instant? Because Armin's tranformation is instant.

And implying Armin cant bust a skyscraper

No, the amount of time he can stand on the Titan form. Profile says "transformation can last for so long" so it has a time limit.

Still not seeing how oars can beat Armin here, Armin redirects or regens from everything Oars throws at him and eventually roasts him

Except the arguments in favor of oars thus far have been almost entirely flawed as they didn't take into account anything that Armin can actually do and heavily implied that Armin would just stand there and get beaten to death

Your arguments basically says that Oars is just a stupid brawler that will just punch him and get tossed around while being not only confortably physically stronger but way tougher.

The only reason why Armin would win it's because of the heat and like I said before, that's not going to happen before Oars do something that he can't protect. He has all of Luffy's martial skills and mind you, Luffy is highly skilled in H2H to the point of overcoming veteran martial arts with a decades of experience just with his free style.

Oars being physically stronger is the reason why hed be tossed around, he hits harder so he gets sent flying harder when his attacks are redirected as armin isnt dumb enough to just tank hits from oars

Anything that armin cant dodge he can very easily regenerate from or just create a brand new colossus titan entirely. And Armin is a tactical genius who essentially singlehandedly turned the tide against the titans, a race of monsters that were subjugating humanity for over 100 years and would have wiped them out completely had he not been around

The Prince of Counters said:
Armir redirecting a blow from Oars?? May I see scans of him being able to do so?
I can post scans when i get home but all members of the scout regiment were required to learn a fighting style specifically meant to let them defeat opponents that were larger and stronger than themselves through a series of throws and redirections, similar to judo

Schnee One said:
Yes, heat is heat.
People die from continuous exposure to hot temperatures all the time because of this.

Even here if people leaving a child in a locked car for example?
That doesn't really work on something without functioning organs.

What if Armin shrinks, enters Oars' body, and grows back again to 60m? With the 3D maneuver gear shoulf be easy. Armin is more of a strategist than a brawler.

Oars' body doesnt lack holes, you know.

The Calaca said:
Is that even in-character?

Plus, it's not like Oars'd lose track of him during the time he tries that.
Its not like Oars has to lose track. The guy has a mouth, an esophagus, etc. You know?

About being OoC, idk, I thought this strategy in about half a minute after reading the title. And Armin is supposedly a genius. Also in AoT Eren did it the first time he transformed.

Also Armin can use the steam as a smokescreen to hide or enter Oars. Just saying.

Armin actually did use that strategy against the Reiss titan, though he had Eren do it and not himself because he didnt have his titan form yet

PaChi2 said:
What if Armin shrinks, enters Oars' body, and grows back again to 60m? With the 3D maneuver gear shoulf be easy. Armin is more of a strategist than a brawler.

Oars' body doesnt lack holes, you know.
Doing that against someone stronger is asking to get all the extra flesh created crushing down on him.

Oars kind of lacks organs that would be damaged by such a thing, too, so besides feeling claustrophobic and the pressure from all sides, it would be a really useless to counterproductive more than helpful.

Back