• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oars vs Colossus Titan (Armin)

@Ricsi

But remember that Oars' flesh is literally rotten and patched. Im sure it wouldnt whistand having Arming grow inside.

@PaChi

I would think that such a thing should go for literally of his body in that case, but he can still take hits and come out fine. Rather, he took hits from Diable Jambe which we seem to rate as dura neg and wasn't even affected.

PaChi2 said:
@Ricsi

But remember that Oars' flesh is literally rotten and patched. Im sure it wouldnt wistand having Arming grow inside.
It's... not. It was completely frozen which, in anime world, means perfect condition. The patches were made by a doctor making the flesh stronger (and making a room in it's stomach), there is no rotting going on.

And the flesh whistood hits from the straw hats with absolute ease, Armin growng wouldn't exert more power than that.

Not rotten? What happenened to that chest of his?

Anyway, Im not even voting here.

?

I think you misunderstood me. But no probs. Im unfollowing rn, good day.

Edit: Armin growing inside of him would, at the very least, dislocate the collarbone, the arm joints and likely the hip-leg one too. Even if the skin and bones are undamaged, those joints dont need that much force to lose their position.

Back