• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calc this? (Attack on titan)

Actually I want to help, But the problem is I haven't read AOT. It gets a little tricky if the fiction I Calc doesn't even i following.

Actually I want to help, But the problem is I haven't read AOT. It gets a little tricky if the fiction I Calc doesn't even i following.
Well, this is going to be little spoilerly.
But the overall description is that armin transforms and blows up erens founding titan.
I honestly don't know how wide or tall The founding titan is. But i can tell you that he is far taller then the wall titans which are around 50 meters.
These are a couple scans you can use if you want to calc it.

It'd actually be pretty simple to calc, the only issue I think that exists is there's no point, Armin has a vastly better feat blowing up the port, that's a whole magnitude above what that would end up as.

It'd actually be pretty simple to calc, the only issue I think that exists is there's no point, Armin has a vastly better feat blowing up the port, that's a whole magnitude above what that would end up as.
Wait the port feat would scale higher them this?

Port feat was ******* huge, cratered the area to molten slag, and huge warships larger than the colossal were tiny specks.
While founding dude is big obviously, and thus so is the blast, almost positive it won't be as big as the port nuke, and thus, not as high, and thus, not worth doing.
Let alone the huge impact zone which you could probably slap melting onto.

At least, I think that's why nobody has done the above.

Port feat was ******* huge, cratered the area to molten slag, and huge warships larger than the colossal were tiny specks.
While founding dude is big obviously, and thus so is the blast, almost positive it won't be as big as the port nuke, and thus, not as high, and thus, not worth doing.
Let alone the huge impact zone which you could probably slap melting onto.

At least, I think that's why nobody has done the above.
Hmm, id say lets wait for the anime cuz there is a chance the explosion reaches the bird titan.

Back