• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

nuzlocke discussion thread

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Anyone likes doing nuzlockes?

We can talk about it.

Im currently doing a HG randomized nuzlocke

Current team: Mesprit, Kingdra, piplup, shroomish, gengar, egg.

Mesprit is awesome (it is my third pokemon, the starter is kingdra).

Want to share your experiences?

Oooh

I just beat the pokemon league in my Platinum nuzlocke

Infernape, Gardevoir, gastrodon, staraptor, lucario, roserade

also, lol at vespiquen in a nuzlocke? You are lucky

Gardevoir at 58 destroyed Cynthia lmao

Psychic + double team + calm mind + shadow ball

I've only tried Nuzlcokes once. It was a Crystal ranzomized Nuzlocke. Quit after I died to an ungodly haxed fight against the Sprout Tower old man.

I just got Dialga LOL.

epic team lmao

Lvl 6 dialga too op

inb4 they kill it in the next fight

You know there is a lvl 68 magikarp in Kanto? Im really frightened about that guy's random poke.

Im playing a mod btw, the enemies are at more level, hell, falkner is at level 20 and the dude in the bellsprout tower at 15. Its pretty damn difficult.

Edit: Bugsy's team: lvl 26 rattata / lvl 23: Groudo / lvl 23 voltord

Its ridiculous.

Fun fact: raikou and co dont seem to run away when encountered. I found one but it wasnt the first poke so... rip.

Well I'm playing through Pokemon Insurgence, a decent fangame, and I have an: Excadrill, Palkia, Toxicroak, and Butterfree, so I think I'm doing okay lol.

>Palkia

>Okay

Updates on my nuzlocke: random dude had both Arceus and Palkia. I wiped. Lol.

TXI what

Randomizing the moves, bruh.

Its sad that my mewtwo's only attack is Pay Day

Im doing a platinum nuzlocke and my intire team except for my Lucario got wiped by Cyrus gyarados...

Im sad

Is any of yoy following the TFS platinum nuzlocke?

Also: I got a gyarados with Volt absorb. omg.

I was thinking about re-trying a Monotype Grass Nuzlocke on Emerald. Last time (wasn't a Nuzlocke) it was a complete nightmare until I got Surf and Ludicolo. This time I want to see how far (Flannery) I can go.

PaChi2 said:
Well, how are you supposed to beat flannery?
Grinding and Luck really, iirr it took me over 10 attempts to do it. If only Lombre learned any half decent Water move in Emerald.

The real cal howard said:
Calm Mind + Psychic with Kirlia (after having your Skitty + Marill killed by stray Overheats ;-;)
I meant in a Grass Monotypr nuzlocke, boi ovo

In a normal nuzlocke just use marshtomp ovo

I'm actually about to complete a Nuzlocke in Blue. It will be my first time running one all the way through. My current (and hopefully final) team is Blastoise, Gengar, Dugtrio, Snorlax, Fearow and Jolteon. I plan on going through all the Gens too, so next stop is Silver.

Back