• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(all what is in quote marks are real quotes from the novel)

Now, this is farily easy. Here's how it'll happen :

Bai Xiaochun preparing to fight : " Don't you worry! I have a lot of experience with this kind of thing!"

Bai Xiaochun during the fight :

" Fudge! " -> " Complete and utter bullying! ", -> " I, Bai Xiaochun, am a very kind-hearted person! " -> " When I get pissed off, I frighten even myself! " -> " You forced me to do this, I had no choice! "

Bai Xiaochun then sends a combo of Aphrodisiac Pills and other weird pills..

Now, this ends in 2 ways, either he scurries off and leaves his opponent thinking she's a rock who's about to take an exam in med school (you never know what fuckery his weird pills can do. They make cats burping thunder, ducks have Infinite Diarrhea, etc), while mistaking a tree for a mate and....doing "stuff" with it, or of she's "lucky" and only gets hit by Aphro bro, too busy "self-satisfacting" herserlf with....herself, or she ends up being Bai's new waifu.

Neverthless, it'll end with Bai winning by either TKO of the opponent, or by taking said opponent as a lover.

After all, he's the Love Saint, and there is a supreme Law in the Fictional World that dictates the following : When Love Saint Bai + a beautiful whamen + Aphrodiscial Pill happen + BXC not disliking that whamen = Waifu getto.

It is a supreme Law that transcended all concepts. As long as the opponent is a beautiful female or even a genderless being who chose being female, even if said being is Featherine, she won't espace this law. And don't even get me started on Snortsnort. Legend says the only being who also treaded and suprassed this law is an old wise and cultured expert called Master Snortsnort, but that is irrelevant for now.

TL;DR : Bai Xiaochun : " With the flick of a sleeve, I, Bai Xiaochun, reduced this fight...... to ashes"

Does...he have anything to counter Mid-Godly regen? Or to resist 4-D conceptual void manip? I know he has mindhax but Nuruko resists that on a scale of millions.

smh, these are mere details in the grand scheme of things. Poor mortal, you who do not know of the Aphrodisical Pill....

PS : if that wasn't as obvious as I thought, I wasn't serious above, @Sai XD. Tho btw, on another note, the Aphrodisiac Pill affected even Tier 1 beings....not on Bai's 7-C key tho XD).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Does...he have anything to counter Mid-Godly regen? Or to resist 4-D conceptual void manip? I know he has mindhax but Nuruko resists that on a scale of millions.
Bai has mindhax in the 3X10^18 worth of people in mindhax. And that is ignoring the fact that he can mindhax every living bring, not just humans.

His Aphrodisiac pills are far stronger than that too.

And the same amount goes for his soul paralysis too.

So as long as he doesn't die in the first few seconds, he will "feel a profound sense of danger" and just flare his paralyzing aura.

Nepuko said:
smh, these are mere details in the grand scheme of things. Poor mortal, you who do not know of the Aphrodisical Pill....

PS : if that wasn't as obvious as I thought, I wasn't serious above, @Sai XD. Tho btw, on another note, the Aphrodisiac Pill affected even Tier 1 beings....not on Bai's 7-C key tho XD).
I'm assuming this is his High 4-C key, since his 7-C one is literally just putting up shields and hoping the enemy gives up.

And at that point he felt certain that his pills would work on a anything short of an Archaean.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Nepuko said:

I'm assuming this is his High 4-C key, since his 7-C one is literally just putting up shields and hoping the enemy gives up.
And at that point he felt certain that his pills would work on a anything short of an Archaean.
Lmao. So we have basically 4-C Bai vs 7-C Nuruko? (even when he was in Qi Condensation, he still did lots of......"Pill Concocting" you know).

Which reminds me, he only need to concoct a pill and the fight is over ;)

Assuming 7-C, his Aphrodisiac Pill could affect a Nascent Soul dragon (albeit barely), which is immune to core level poisons, with core levels being immune to foundation, and Foundation being immune to Qi Condensation, who are immune to all non-magical poisons.

So she might not resist the Aphrodisiac pill, I guess.

Thanks for the link.

Still puzzled at the speed stat that's almost never used in VS battle. I won't be surprised if that's already a meme here....

Unless it can bypass large scale mind hax, then I doubt it would affect her, no matter the amount of immunity bypass.

I mean... it does bypass mindhax resistance as well. It's technically stronger than the pill that controlled billions... of ants.

I don't know what to tell you.

Just as comparaison, millions of people mindhaxxed << Basic resistance << Advanced mind hax << Nuruko's immunity

There is also whether or not he'd do it before being erased, as it would probably be Nuruko's opening move.

The out-of-context thread made me realize that using an aphrodisiac pill on a MGQ monster girl might not be a good idea. At all.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The out-of-context thread made me realize that using an aphrodisiac pill on a MGQ monster girl might not be a good idea. At all.
Specially if THAT scene when you lose to Ilia is anything to go by

If the Aphrodisiac Pill doesn't have any direct control effect or anything, this is actually like instant-death for the dude.

Huh, didn't see the first answers... weird.

Anyhow, she would become unwilling to kill him him. Plus, it's not exactly sure she would go for him instead of... anything else really.

Also...

Chaos mostly manifests as information overflowing and overwriting part of space-time, causing parts of it to be erased due to it.

That wouldn't really work. Pretty sure attempting to overflow information in or around Bai would only lead to him gaining enlightenment.

Plus, from what I found, her breaking reality around her (which is I imagina why having sex with her is supposed to be deadly?) takes quiet a bit of time, and Bai could propably get the heck away if he notices it.

Plus, wouldn't she be more likely to use her tentacle attacks? They seem to be her main sthick.

I wonder if Wan'er would be a better match.

Her constantly sucking Nuruku could probably stop the latter from achieving her latter stages, if nothing else.

Even if she's unwilling to harm him, that won't stop her from...doing her things. Which will incap him. Also they're face each other in a combat situation, I think she'd go for him first.

It's not information that he can absorb or anything though. Even though it says Information Manip, in practice it's really just EE.

I mean there is that. But also the fact that doing so would drain him of energy and thus incap him.

Well normal Apoptosis usually go for EE from the start. Not sure about Nuruko but that's still something she could potentially do from the start.

(Also turns out her resistance might or might not be 4-D after all)

And again, is it in character for Bai to do so immediately? How long does it take to produce a pill? How is it administered? I assume it's more than just a pill and that it's actually useable in combat, but to what extent?

What parts of her things would incao him? Because he isn't easily incapped in the bed.

Doesn't need to be. He can absorb reality plain if he becomes awere of it, he just has difficulty dealing it. Places where it's "thicker" like that one hourglass where time flowed faster let him become a were of it.

He has energy worth of billions inside of him. And he can regenerate said energy completely in seconds.

I guess that s that. Game characters are hard to predict.

He has a passive sense that tells him how dangerous something is. And he tends to react to extreme danger by throwing every pill he has on him at it, put on a few thousand protective seals, and running while shouting "you forced my hand". The pills are on him at all times, so it only takes the time to throw it, after which the explode into a mist (tough said mist resists being dispelled by even tier 4 shockwaves) that stretches out for anything up to several hundreds of meters.

If he finishes due to her, it's over.

I mean it's still basically a lot of reality in a place that causes it to get erased. It shouldn't be more absorbable than anything else.

That shit works on higher-D 2-As. And that can keep them down for a long time.

It being a projectile means that it's still possible for her to dodge or her to just attack first, as Necrosis just appears inside the opponent.

I guess? I doubt he'd stay around, since the pills affect him too.

But... it is. More reality in one place is literally what makes it more absorbable to him.

Fair. Doesn't her description say that she doesn't kill others with it tough?

Did you miss the hundreds of meters wide cloud of smoke? And beyond my doubt on her starting with that, he can still probably absorb it.

If he flees, he's getting followed. Also pretty sure that fleeing isn't considered a win.

If he can't/won't absorb reality normally, I don't see why he'd do it here. It's not even on his profile.

Well it would still be incap. Or eventually combo into death once it wears off (If it does).

Still just a projectile. Not thought activated mind hax or something.

There is still her 4D resistance too. Probably.

Not while she's under the pills effect, no.

Because those are the mechanics by which he absorbs them. Overflowing reality would allow him to become a were of it and to absorb it, like he did in the hourglass.

But... if it isn't deadly then he just easily recovers in a second or two.

That's... not explaining how she would ever dodge it.

I mean, by might be getting High 2-A for the Pill too. Emphasis on might.

Wait a second and let me get this straight. An eroge character vs a dude whose main move is to make people horny!?

Not sure if that's the worst or the best matchup ever.

One thing is for certain though, the op had something very specific in mind when making this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Excuse me? Are you implying Bai isn't a purely pure being? He didn't want to make the pill! They just forced his hand...

Back