• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number Four (I am Number Four) vs Hollowgast (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children)

IMG 1165
IMG 1166
Number Four is strolling along for a walk, and a strange creature from another realm attacks...
Setting: The Woods, neither are disturbed

Hallowgasts have a slight resistance to telekinesis.

Yeah...i mean if you're knowledgeable on them feel free to make profiles but its kinda hard to gauge who would win for people who dont know them...

I have no idea how to make a profile, it's all very confusing. If you could direct me somewhere other then the (utterly confusing) main page to learn, that would really help.

I REALLY wanna make a I am Number Four verse page, but I might be behind on a book. I think the last one I read was Revenge of Seven.

HumbleAnonymity said:
I have no idea how to make a profile, it's all very confusing. If you could direct me somewhere other then the (utterly confusing) main page to learn, that would really help.
Well, all you have to do is follow this format and fill it in with the stats of the character you're making.

Oh lol, in the top right of the page where it says contribute, click add a page and follow that format

At the top of the page, theirs a button that says "Contribute", click it and press "Add a Page". Copy an paste the source code WeeklyBattles posted into the source editor there you go.

The real cal howard said:
I REALLY wanna make a I am Number Four verse page, but I might be behind on a book. I think the last one I read was Revenge of Seven.
Two behind, actually.

You still have The Fate of Ten and United As One.

HumbleAnonymity said:
Okay. What about the tiers and calculations? Do I leave that for someone else, or is that my job?

That depends on how vague or straightforward the feat that determines their tier is. If it's very straightforward feat (ie, this character destroyed a wall with an attack, this character destroyed a city, this character destroyed a planet) then that would be how you rate them. If its a bit of a vague feat though then you would need to get it calculated so you can get a proper rating of how powerful that character is. If you like i can help you make the profile on the other thread you made.

Back