• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the Jorge Joestar version of the Ultimate Lifeform could defeat the Hard-to-Destroy Reptile soooo:

The Ultimate Lifeform vs Hard-to-Destroy Reptile

Novel Kars has D4CU and MiHU but can be removed if it's too much of a stomp. Speed is equalized, win by death or incapitation.

Can Novel Kars beat SCP-682 or vice versa? Or is this just gonna be added to the long list of inconclusive matches for the latter.

From my knowledge, the latter if not 682's victory. Wanna know why? Cuz he's 682 SUPER ******* AWESOME BADASS KING OF THE WORLD! XD

Kars could potentially erase 682 by resetting the universe since 682 is a universal constant. Though I don't actually know what would happen to the lizard if the universe actually did reset.

True. Though I am curious about how Kars would react to conceptually understanding 682 and utilizing his abili-

You know what? This is going to end up like 682 vs Doomsday.

Just leave my vote as inconclusive.

Universe reset can solve the lizard. Also Kars can copy all of his abilities soooo

SCP-682 strugles to end humanity while Kars can do it in a instant.

I'd vote for Kars.

One of 682's greatest and most overlooked strengths is the fact that most people simply can't comprehend or understand what he even is. Even other SCP's can't tell if it's organic or inorganic, alive or dead, etc. But Kars can counter that. He can see 682 for what it is, and know what to do with it. Even worse, he can learn how to do what 682 does, and do it better.

As stated above, my guess would be worst-case, Kars resets the universe without 682 existing within the new one as a constant.

Kars for reasons already stated.

It shouldn't be that complicated for Kars to know what 682 actually is, specially if he abuses D4C and summons other Kars to test it.

His Low 2-C abilities aren't entirely applicable for combat. MIHU resets the world, but with Mid-Godly regen SCP-682 could come back. Same for D4CU Paradoxing

Hmm...i see...

Also reading the description for D4CU's paradoxing, this was already done in an experiment. They sent 682 to an alternate universe and as a result the 682 from that universe came to the original universe, and then they both went back to their respective universes afterwards.

Well lets see...

Light Mode, Das Boot Ultimate, Dune Ultimate, The World Ultimate, C-Moon Ultimate, and Killer Queen: Annoying but by no means lethal.

Whitesnake Ultimate: 682's lack of a soul nullifies its effects.

D4C Ultimate: A mixture of 682's regen and the fact that he's already shown a resistance to paradoxes nullifies its effects.

Made in Heaven Ultimate: 682's regen and acausality protect him from the reset.

Hmm...

You're forgetting conceptual understanding and power mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back