• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 vs Lan Mu

Emm, no.
3812 is only 1-A+, so he can't reach Lan Mu. And even if he could, he can't do anything to kill him.
You didn't understand, 682 is tier 0 in scale and thus its own power would also scale to tier 0, if they were in the same layer then 682 could just endlessly layer up its own hax to then kill Lan Mu.

You didn't understand, 682 is tier 0 in scale and thus its own power would also scale to tier 0, if they were in the same layer then 682 could just endlessly layer up its own hax to then kill Lan Mu.
If they where on the same layer lan mu can also just copy his power and beat him like that.

He’s in the middle of crts and upgrades kirinator
I'm talking about right now, also no need to call on my name.

He’ll get transduality type 3, acausality type 5, bde 2, etc and all that Op stuff plus resistances to pretty much every ******* power on this site
SCP-682 is also one monolith in terms of resistance, also I've heard about Set Theory in the Noosphere potentially scaling it much higher but not much about has been brought up.

hey guys, better talk about abilities or something that has been applied

I don't see that 3812's transcend ability can be applied to a higher level by 682, that ability can only be used in djaktus narrative

And regarding Lan Mu's acausality 5 or TD 3, it's in the second novel where the current blog only covers the first novel (although there are some additional feats from the second novel). So it's better to talk about things that are relevant to the current blog

682 can do the same thing but his entire arsenal gets copied as well.
What's the mechanism? Does that ability need to be demonstrated first? Oh yeah, Lan Mu ability can copy hax or certain abilities just by looking at the opponent, even abilities that are not shown can be copied

682 needs to be hit by an ability to copy it, or absorb the opponent.

682 can possess, absorb, nfl-ascend beyond, and negate as I barely see any resistances even on the two other pages.
Doesn't really matter, at most 682 would affect one of his forms, which Lan Mu would then abandon and recreate it.

Put simply, Lan Mu is 32 different people all at once and when people use abilities on him, they affect one of his 32. He can then reconstruct whatever version of him they affected.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter, at most 682 would affect one of his forms, which Lan Mu would then abandon and recreate it.

Put simply, Lan Mu is 32 different people all at once and when people use abilities on him, they affect one of his 32. He can then reconstruct whatever version of him they affected.
32 is only so much however, the thing would just absorb until there's nothing to absorb.

682 can just split itself into 32 smaller forms and just absorb them.

682 negated multiple amounts of its own instances so there goes that.
Negated how?
682 can just split itself into 32 smaller forms and just absorb them.
I doubt he would be able to figure out Lan Mu even has exactly 32 Lives, especially since he has no way to analyze him. Also, are we talking about physical forms or abstract smaller forms?

If they are physical forms then he would just avoid them, unless the absorption is AOE.

Last edited:
this is more to the information than Lan Mu existence is very chaotic because his untiy form consists of 32 transformations. this keeps him from even High EE by the Executor

Negated how?
682 can basically negate its own instances and consume them

I doubt he would be able to figure out Lan Mu even has exactly 32 Lives, especially since he has no way to analyze him. Also, are we talking about physical forms or abstract smaller forms?
I don't think it needs to realize especially considering the nature of its adaptation.

I don't see that 3812's transcend ability can be applied to a higher level by 682, that ability can only be used in djaktus narrative
Doubt it when the termination happened in its Extended Canon version which doesn't reference the Katusverse canon.

And regarding Lan Mu's acausality 5 or TD 3, it's in the second novel where the current blog only covers the first novel (although there are some additional feats from the second novel). So it's better to talk about things that are relevant to the current blog
Not like it would matter since 6820-A also has it.

What's the mechanism? Does that ability need to be demonstrated first? Oh yeah, Lan Mu ability can copy hax or certain abilities just by looking at the opponent, even abilities that are not shown can be copied
Until before he gets negated then nonexistently absorbed through beyond Anos levels of nonexistence.

682 can basically negate its own instances and consume them
Oh, the Resistance Negation, Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation, and stuff. Lan Mu can regenerate from things besides history and what SCP 3930 has erased before so he would still be able to regenerate.
I don't think it needs to realize especially considering the nature of its adaptation.
It's able to adapt so it can know stuff?

Well anyway, I'll come back to this thread after the CRT is done.

Oh, the Resistance Negation, Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation, and stuff. Lan Mu can regenerate from things besides history and what SCP 3930 has erased before so he would still be able to regenerate.
3930 is the anthesis to whatever concept "information" is in the B&W verse as it lacks whatever is described by information including information itself, and it's only the baseline void of the SCP Universe. Still can't see any reason how he'd regen from regen neg that can negate similar beings.

It's able to adapt so it can know stuff?
Exactly, it's part of the reptile's nature

Well anyway, I'll come back to this thread after the CRT is done.
There is mention of concepts involving set theory being in the noosphere that could scale every noospheric being to higher tiers but we don't have the discussion about it yet.

Last edited:
There is mention of concepts involving set theory being in the noosphere that could scale every noospheric being to higher tiers but we don't have the discussion about it yet.
That's one of justifications for high 1-A noosphere. And infinite hierarchy of alephs is 1-A+.

Destroying mathematical concepts Dosen't give you a tier but conceptual manipulation.
I'm currently making a CRT about and why its tier 0 for destroying these concepts, Mathematics is a human concept and would thus fit in the Noosphere.

Scp only mentions inaccessible cardinal. So that's not even close to tier 0.
But if you think destroying concept of mathematics is tier 0, then you are wrong.
The verse needs to specify how high into the set theory it gets.

Some characters manipulate mathematics, but we give them mathematics manipulation because we don't assume that they destroy completely all types of mathematics (including set theory) which just give them that ability. but in this case, SCP might have proof that the noosphere is the world of ideas, and the reality is controlled by the same world, and is like plato's forms of ideas. in the sense that the reality is shadow( non-existent )to the realm forms (the noosphere) meaning that any concept that exist in reality, exist in the noosphere in a greater scale.

BTW here's the thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/set-theory-conceptual-misrepresentation.147987/

So on the same layer, SCP-682 would win via absorption and such, but since SCP-6820-A is infinitely above baseline 0 it would stomp, better wait for the B&W additions to go through.

Can't believe i remembered to comment on this old ass thread, but Lan Mu stomps now. This should be closed.

Back