• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 vs Lan Mu

Yeah but I expect a scaling chain at least or something.

Either way unless these two happen to coincidentally be on the same level of Tier 0, this match isn't gonna be fair either way.

The 3rd Dimension also has infinite^infinite^infinite etc amount of timelines (1-A+) in just one timeline, one out of infinite amount. Because of information theory everything to the Blue Moon Residence can also be contained within 3rd Dimension.

The 3rd Dimension also has infinite^infinite^infinite etc amount of timelines (1-A+) in just one timeline, one out of infinite amount. Because of information theory everything to the Blue Moon Residence can also be contained within 3rd Dimension.
you are just spamming infinite 🗿

I agree that there should be some kind of tier 0 chart. I want to see why B&W is supposedly higher then World of Darkness.
I'll explain cosmology here:

Universe = low 2-C

Multiverse = 2-A, possibly Low 1-C.

3rd Dimensional Planes = Low 1-C, possibly higher.

Complete 3rd Dimensional Space-Time = Low 1-C, possibly 1-C

Timelines = Low 1-A all the way up to 1-A+

3rd Dimension = High 1-A

Infinite Dimensions = Infinitely into High 1-A

4 Dimensional planes = 0

4th Dimensional space-time = 0

4th Dimension = first inaccessible into 0

Infinite Dimensions = Infinite layers into 0

Real Infinite Dimensions = Infinite inaccessibles into 0

Timelines = (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity...)^(Infinity^Infinity^Infinity...) ad infinitum into 0

True Multiverse = even higher into 0

The Box = even higher into 0

Land of Light = 0

Blue and white world = 0

Blue Moon Residence = 0

001 = 0

First interface = 0

First True Dimension = 0

Infinite True Dimensions = 0

Second interface = 0

Infinite interfaces = 0

Imagined Endless Journey = 0

True Endless Journey = 0

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to mention that everything to Imagined Endless Journey can be contained within 3rd Dimension.
So it'll be something like that:
I'll explain cosmology here:

Universe = low 2-C

Multiverse = 2-A, possibly Low 1-C.

3rd Dimensional Planes = Low 1-C, possibly higher.

Complete 3rd Dimensional Space-Time = Low 1-C, possibly 1-C

Timelines = Low 1-A all the way up to 1-A+

3rd Dimension = High 1-A

Infinite Dimensions = Infinitely into High 1-A

4 Dimensional planes = 0

4th Dimensional space-time = 0

4th Dimension = first inaccessible into 0

Infinite Dimensions = Infinite layers into 0

Real Infinite Dimensions = Infinite inaccessibles into 0

Timelines = (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity...)^(Infinity^Infinity^Infinity...) ad infinitum into 0

True Multiverse = even higher into 0

The Box = even higher into 0

Land of Light = 0

Blue and white world = 0

Blue Moon Residence = 0

001 = 0

First interface = 0

First True Dimension = 0

Infinite True Dimensions = 0

Second interface = 0

Infinite interfaces = 0

Imagined Endless Journey = 0
3D Dimension (the whole cosmology repeats itself again and 3D Dimension is tier 0)

True Endless Journey = 0

Last edited:
Back