• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this is just going to a train wreck, but my curiosity drives me to put this up. If its a stomp we can swap in Power of Hope Kratos

Speed is equalised, Drac is low 2-C. Kars has all his stands. Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

Kars -0

Drac - 0

Incon - 0

Well from a first glance it would seem like Dracula stomps. But imput on what he starts with would be nice.

I don't think anything would change if you go with his 4-A key. But it might not be a stomp depending on what he starts with.

Well according to what I know Drac is gonna start by tossing a wine glass. XD

Though tbh he probably starts with teleporting and tossing fireballs imo

Well if that's what he starts with, I think Kars might actually have a chance. Kars would understand the gravity of the situation and lead with Whitesnake and destroy his disk, which is his soul + mind, or he might even use D4C and paradox Dracula since he doesn't have Acausality. Some input from Castelvania experts would be nice.

Bump

Just gonna say not sure if Whitesnake can fly against Drac as he has both soul and mind hax resistence to a rather high level, that said D4C would certainly paradox Drac. Killer Quenn would work too.

If I'm reading that right, it means that his mind is abstract so it probably won't work. But D4C paradox should work just fine, and Kars understanding that isn't that much of a stretch.

How good is Drac's Time Manipulation resistance? Because if it's not that good then Kars has an hour in witch he can do whatever he wants with no punishment.

Well Dracula has the Power of Dominance which means he resist Time Manipulate so yeah it´s on a Low 2-C scale and yeah it´s good.

Drac does resist time manip, so The World probably won't work. Made in Heaven prolly can probably work though.

Back