• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars adapts.

Or at least tries and finds out that 1440 has tools way beyond his league.

1440 throws his bag.

You absolute madman. I was serious when I said it was a joke.

1440's immortality is usually restricted. The immortality that makes him unkillable. So Kars just has to breathe.

Go back in time by an hour and Use Made in Heaven Ultimate on him?

So... Why are we throwing hyperversal characters at Multi universal characters? I didn't raise any issues with him against Medaka, tho I probably should have. If 1440 is winning just because his tools are out of Kars league, then this is a stomp. If we is winning due to hax giving boths sides a chance but he comes slightly ahead, then its fine. This is the previous from what it seems, not the latter

It can stop the universe from reseting on everyone?

"The spear is also capable of completely overriding the stabilized local timeline, effectively defining normalcy within the area of effect, overriding local causality, and reversing narrative inertia."

This comes from a 1-B source so yes

Then this is a stomp. If the spear is literally winning just by being ******* hyperversal then you might as well toss Molecule man with a human durability at Kars and then we all get shocked when he stomps

Dude, 1440 is a glass cannon. Kars just has to look at him and he dies.

Just so we're clear, killing Kars himself won't stop D4C from going into another universe and getting a Kars there who will become the new root world Kars.

Also, once he looks at 1440 and realizes he can't understand him, he'll more than likely spam clones and make a strategic retreat till he can form a proper plan to kill 1440.

Stands that will work on 1440:

Das Boot Ultimate - through sheer AP

D4CU - through paradoxing

Killer Queen - ignores durability

Everything else gets negged

Sir Ovens said:
Just so we're clear, killing Kars himself won't stop D4C from going into another universe and getting a Kars there who will become the new root world Kars.
Hmm.

Well, he could easily shove Kars and D4C in the bag to deal with that. Thing can seal an Omnipresent.

@Sir Kars has 3 Stands out of 8 that can do anything to 1440

1440 has 2 weapons out of 4 that can beat Kars

1440 slightly edges out in the win percentage, but only barely as both have ways to kill each other.

Tfw versatility is a disadvantage ovo

To be fair Weekly, Kars will understand that he does not understand 1440's weapons from the get go, and will this spam his clones to attack him while he retreats to another universe.

While I agree that 1440 has better chances of winning, Kars won't just let that happen. Thus, I'm going with inconclusive. I can't tell who will strike first as one is using hit and run tactics and the other doesn't have the means to chase him.

Monarch Laciel said:
-> The Bag can seal a hyperversal omnipresent
-> Thinks Kars running to another universe will save him.
So apparently the concept of range is doesn't exist..or might just update his range to Hyperversal or something lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back