• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOTICE - Dragon Ball Super

And as SomebodyData said, this is not something against Dragon Ball. I follow the series myself. It is just to preserve the energies of the staff members.

To clarify further:

I have not directly interfered with the wiki's content flow till date, and would prefer not to do so. I would rather the community reduce DBS activity themselves, instead of having to create rules to enforce the same.

@Howard: Bluntly speaking, the seemingly endless number of VS threads are precisely what I had in mind when I was phrasing "99.99% of the activity is redundant". Most of them seem to be little more than spiteful, vendetta threads against popular characters of other franchises who were superior to DBZ, yet are outmatched by DBS.

In case official rules are created, VS threads will assuredly be the very first aspect to be limited.

@Fa: LOL yes, you can post in this thread. That's why I created it on the Wiki Management board. It's unlikely that I would misplace the thread, given that I initiated both the Wiki Management and the Staff Discussion boards, don't you think? :p

All jokes aside, that is a well-made set of guidelines. As to whether the official rules (if implemented at all) will be more or less severe, I am undecided at present. To be quite frank, the severity of the rules (if created) will depend upon the compliance of the community in response to this notice.

@Alex: At present, I am undecided about shutting down the meme thread. It is entirely harmless in my opinion, but it might very well be closed all the same. I re-iterate, the severity of the rules (if created) will depend upon the compliance of the community in response to this notice.

@Dekoshu: Don't worry, your message on the Rule Report thread will not go unseen. Be patient, and wait for a reply for 24 hours. If there is no action in response to your post, you may directly post a block request on any administrator's wall.

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Alex: At present, I am undecided about shutting down the meme thread. It is entirely harmless in my opinion, but it might very well be closed all the same. I re-iterate, the severity of the rules (if created) will depend upon the compliance of the community in response to this notice.
The meme thread has been shut down, but I made another one on Joke-Battles Wiki.

Back