• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Your Average Superhero - Saitama vs Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Description of his healing factor:

"Due to his Viltrumite heritage, Invincible is immune to all diseases, disorders, imperfections, and can heal and regenerate from any injuries even those that would normally kill Humans. Depending on how severe his injuries are some injuries he's sustained can heal from in weeks and others take longer. After his battle with his father, he healed in 2 weeks. After his battle with the Viltrumites on Thraxa, he didn't make a full recovery until a month later. During his first battle with Conquest, Mark broke his radius and his femur and three days after had bruises and required crutches to move. In a few months, he healed in a few months. During his second battle with Conquest, he was disemboweled and took him a few months to recover. He was able to heal within a few weeks after the latter temporarily lost his invulnerability and broke his arm after attacking Allen. Like all Viltrumites he adapts to any bodily harm as he regenerates."

So it's probably on the low end, but he makes up for it with insane endurance and tenacity.

Yeah, probably not. In his fight with Conquest, it took him awhile to heal from his crushed hand, fractured arm and broken leg.

But on the plus side, he has a MASSIVE tolerance to pain. He fought through all of the aforementioned injuries, and still managed to headbutt Conquest to "death."

Due to speed being equalized, I think Invincible could still KO Saitama, his pain tolerance is insane (Broken bones can barely slow him down, holding his breath for two weeks, etc)

Saitama can still KO him tho, but we don't know his exact level of stamina

So, I go with inconclusive since we don't know Stamaina's exact level of stamina

Seriously I am not letting a chance for Saitama to win slip through our fingers so BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

I've got to give it to Saitama. Even if they're both roughly the same strength and speed...Invincible is frailer. For his all his strength and by human standards great durability, he always takes massive damage fighting anyone near the same weight class as he is. It's true that his ability to keep fighting even while horrifically, brutally, sickeningly injured is pretty astounding, but he still becomes less effective with each serious injury. Saitama, on the other hand, doesn't really ever get injured horribly like that. Granted, the tone of the show/manga and his comically overpowered status make that kind of the point, but even when fighting really powerful enemies like Boros or Garo/Garou, Saitama was never grievously injured.

So, while the fight would take a long time due to Invincible's tenacity, and Saitama probably would get the first serious injuries of his career, I have to say Saitama ultimately takes it.

I'd go with saitama, not due to stupid fallacies, it's because the strength of a viltrumites bones aren't that high, even at a strong point, thragg could break Omni man's arm, and ripp him almost in two, not to mention him pulling oliver's Arm off.

He does have endurance, but not enough to live through this head getting ripped off. Mark is at the lower tiers for planet level, but saitama ripped apart Boros, who had planet level durability.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Yeah, probably not. In his fight with Conquest, it took him awhile to heal from his crushed hand, fractured arm and broken leg.
But on the plus side, he has a MASSIVE tolerance to pain. He fought through all of the aforementioned injuries, and still managed to headbutt Conquest to "death."

Boros fought through a ******* punched off arm, and he LOST to Saitama

Mark fought through disembowlment and still managed to strangle a guy who was slightly stronger than him to death

Anyway, this probably counts a a necro, and is slightly outdated, but I'll still count the votes anyway

Inconclusive: 3

Invincible: 1

Saitama: 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back