• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(NOT SO STRONGEST 8-A ANYMORE ARIRIRIRI) Psylocke vs Misogi

Hold the f up

It's a stomp for Psylocke at a distance

But him being unable to lose and erasing his opponents is okay?

Name me a single one of his wins that isn't a stomp if mindhaxing from a distance alone is a stomp for Psylocke

Because literally every win except for Gilgamesh his opponents can't even kill him, and none of that can survive getting Time blitzed off the bat

And under the new rules having no win con is a stomp

Of the threads that I remember I participated in with Kumagawa, so the ones I can recal off the top of my head, Angel/Devil Dog has BFR, The Lich has BFR, and Strange has BFR

The AP is relevant because this is apparently a fight for strongest 8-A

So Psylocke couldn't be strongest 8-A

if she isn't 8-A

is my point.

It wasn't gonna be anyway because the speed is equalised and Kumagawa isn't the strongest with speed equalized. He is only strongest without it equalised

As more more matches that aren't stomps for Kumagawa:

Medaka has numerous ways to put him down but she probably won't use them before he uses his in character.

Magene's fight comes down to word play

Galand can erase his soul

didn't know that. Bumba is a simple man who only reads dat der thread name and said "waitagoshdurnsecondthere"

Mr. Bambu said:
The AP is relevant because this is apparently a fight for strongest 8-A

So Psylocke couldn't be strongest 8-A

if she isn't 8-A

is my point.
Oh that

Well tbf I found out afterwards

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Of the threads that I remember I participated in with Kumagawa, so the ones I can recal off the top of my head, Angel/Devil Dog has BFR, The Lich has BFR, and Strange has BFR
Misogi can AF BFR though

If Psylocke can mindhax him at the start the it's an incap for her

But if Kumagawa goes serious and bookmakers her then GG.

gonna hold off until I see more arguments

Are you going on the Fire BS that he can AF his way out of BFR? Most cases he can't, but in specific cases he may be able to. Why would they be removed if everyone has win conditions?

Because they don't?

Although if it's true that Misogi can't AF out of BFR I have no idea how those matches got added

Because if so, that changes a lot and they should be removed

And which ones have a win con?

The word girl has potential to make herself immune with word play then null him into not using his powers.

The strange match addressed the BFR and time loop. They more decided it would be the combo that would hold him down among other things. That is one win condition

The Lich was decided to be a special case, look at the thread. But with that said, he does have BFR but it isn't very likely to land

Galand has soul hax, although that match may be removed for different reasons

Medaka has numerous ways to put him down, he is just far more likely to use his in character

Devil Dog has BFR among other things. The reason it wouldn't work likely is because it is slow, so it likely won't land, not because Kumagawa can All Fiction out of it

Those are all the win conditions. None of them need to be removed over not having win conditions except Izzard. None of them need to be removed based on the fact that Kumagawa cannot All Fiction out of BFR

Lich's BFR is literally dragging people into the sub-dimension he's sealed away in

Just saying, though I don't mind the loss much since it wasn't some passive bullshittery and Lich in theory had time to at leasy do something

"Just saying, though I don't mind the loss much since it wasn't some passive bullshittery and Lich in theory had time to at leasy do something"

=)

Except Fire said he would All Fiction BFR. If that isn't true then it should be removed for misinformation.

Garlands soul Hax isn't combat applicable.

And here's my question

Kumagawa thinking and blitzing off the bat is okay for all of his matches

But Psylocke mindhaxing is a stomp?

Ah yes, the legendary self BFR technique. Truly an unstoppable move

Yee. I think iirc it also had to do with Kumagawa's win conditions still being high dif or something, but it was given a special case

Mr. Bambu said:
Lich's BFR is literally dragging people into the sub-dimension he's sealed away in

Just saying, though I don't mind the loss much since it wasn't some passive bullshittery and Lich in theory had time to at leasy do something
Question

If Kumagawa leads with bookmaker

Wouldn't that get reversed by Kaliber?

If it is subject to timehax? Ye.

Then that should be removed as Kaliber reversed time and then it's an Incon repeat

How am I the one to bring that up lol

I mean

The reasoning was he can erase from the past

Meaning there's nothing to rewind into

Making it a win in Misogi's favor

Yes but

He leads with bookmaker

So it's pointless as he rewinds so he bookmakers repeatedly

Thus. Incon

Look man

I try not to **** with MB much coz

weird and tiresome

If he leads with other things and is affected by timehax and additionally isn't acauasl Type 1 (thus retaining memories of past thingies), then yeah, that'd go Incon since Kaliaber just says "lolno" to all attempts to harm her precious skellyboye

weak and worthless and waiting to be promptly erased from existence from some benevolent eldritch being

until then

I wait

Back