• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not knowing your value gives you a bad time, apparently. (GRACE FINISHED)

Ok, still non fatal but can do damage. I don't know if that Jello has strong durability, but I'm guess that doesn't really matter with Sans's own durability problem.

I'm the only one saying it, but does anyone else think this match isn't a clear stomp?

I'm aware. Sans's OP status doesn't come from his durability though. It comes from his evasiveness, power output, and Haxes.

All honestly, Four's beams might cause more damage to Sans than it was for the Jello. But Sans would survive the initial hit and teleport away.

Just take note that that was with High 7-C contestants that were hit by Fours Zappies. So if Gelatin almost died from that, that means Sans will die from it in one hit since his durability is much, much weaker. At least anywhere >9-A.

Thats correct, I only recall him only sidestepping when he dodges. He only teleports during a fight when hes setting up an attack.

Shoot, that means Sans hasn't used teleportation in combat in-character.

Wow, without teleportation as a combat option, Sans's chances are quickly going down for me.

Sans has too many wins he doesn't deserve because people utilized teleportation like that's a normal thing he does in combat

I had thought he could because of that one scene during his boss battle and that he didn't need to use teleportation to Evade and simply choose not to use in combat.

He teleported during the fight. But it wasn't even used combat wise. He throws them to the side and keeps repeating as they fling to the wall. Then never seen again

Wow. Before it could have gone either way, now I don't know. It's Four's stomp now.

You guys do know THAT Sans using the same patterns, and him not teleport ing to dodge, are both circumvented by bloodlust ing him, right?

With bloodlust he just teleports 4 to the ground and summons a few dozen ghaster blasters and bones to kill him, and if he dodges Sans teleports him back into the attacks way.

Firstly, how does he do that.

Secondly, why would he? He is In-character, and I doubt that's how he reacts to an enemy.

See, he has to be close to Sans in order for him to do the thing. From watching BFB, Four seemingly does this in a close range manner, around 2 meters at best. Its been agreed on that if Four were to start the fight close to Sans, its a stomp. Hence, Four starts at a distance that would not make him stomp nigh instantly.

Uh... that seems very obvious and easy to dodge.

And now that I think about it, does he dodge much? I can't remember an attack being aimed at him and missing, from the little I watched.

Code:
I wasn't even going to bring it up, because I was trying to see if Sans can avoid Four's Haxes, but would the Gaster Blasters even hurt Four?

Ok, so not a stomp but Sans isn't winning this. Sans's existence is still in the same dimensional plane as Four's contestants.

Sans loses and Four wins. :/

@Psychomaster35 So, will this be Four's first win on his wiki?

And will his wiki Range be updated to mention the range of his hax abilities?

I can potentially alter it, I guess. From what I have seen, this is a potential for an upgrade.

Grace is officially over... and it looks like Sans couldnt take the skeleTON of FOURce of this!

40FF4C3F-7AA0-4519-A2E5-DECEB6D214D5

Im still waiting for this to be added to Sans' Profile. Its been added to Four's, however.

Back