• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Type 2 (Trascending 4 Duality)

A verse establishes its duality system, and its undoubtedly truly duality (for the sake of asking questions).

In that verse, there are 4 Duality that governs reality. The 4 Duality is all the Dual system in the scope of that reality.

Space-Time
Existence-Nonexistent
Life-Death
Creation-Destruction

So my question, does being in nondual and qualitatively superior to all 4 of these dualities (which again, is all the duality system there is in the scope of that reality) qualify for the Transduality type 2?

Even though physics gives time as the opposite of space. But duality doesn't care that time is the opposite of space.
Space - non space= duality

Even though physics gives time as the opposite of space. But duality doesn't care that time is the opposite of space.
Space - non space= duality
Interesting physics, never heard of it. Mind giving any source?

Space and time can be a duality of the verse establishes ot as a duality but bu default its not a duality

Just saying lol

Edit: it looks like Type 2 TD and a weak form of it but I'm not an expert.

Can you explain the meaning of "all the dual system in the reality"

Because if that mean just that 4 which the duality in reality, then it whould still TD 1 no matter what

Space and time can be a duality of the verse establishes ot as a duality but by default, it's not a duality

Just saying lol
Yes, of course.
As I explained to Lewis, the author put Time as Duality to Space.

It seems it is his personal belief, but it's not the point of my question. So just for the sake of asking question, treat it under the supposition that Space-Time is indeed duality in the verse.

Also, thx for replying.

Can you explain the meaning of "all the dual system in the reality"

Because if that mean just that 4 which the duality in reality, then it would still be TD 1 no matter what
In the story, there are 8 aspects, concept that govern reality.

Life-Death
Space-Time
Existent-Nonexistent
Creation-Destruction

Life is duality to Death
Space is duality to Time
And etc.

The 4 Duality is ALL the duality in the verse. There's no more duality, only those 4.

There's other concept or aspect, but they're not duality (like concept of wind, earth, sound, etc... Not duality).

The duality in the verse is only those 4 duality.

I'm not sure. It looks like TD 1 but seeing as the base requirement for TD 2 is "all duality in the verse", i guess it qualifies
Yeah.

• Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.
If 4 Duality is "All dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality," I'm thinking it might qualify (even if it's by far the weakest TD 2 ever).

In the story, there are 8 aspects, concept that govern reality.

Life-Death
Space-Time
Existent-Nonexistent
Creation-Destruction

Life is duality to Death
Space is duality to Time
And etc.

The 4 Duality is ALL the duality in the verse. There's no more duality, only those 4.

There's other concept or aspect, but they're not duality (like concept of wind, earth, sound, etc... Not duality).

The duality in the verse is only those 4 duality.
Then thats only TD type 1

We not giving rimuru TD 2, even in his verse there are only some duality (and that is "all dual system" that his verse have) that govern all of reality in that verse and even given birth other concept

If 4 Duality is "All dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality," I'm thinking it might qualify (even if it's by far the weakest TD 2 ever).
And all dual system is mean all literally. Not just some dual system that in that verse is consider as "all dual system"

And all dual system is mean all literally. Not just some dual system that in that verse is consider as "all dual system"
Huh, so the only way to get TD 2 is the context of "being nondual and qualitatively superior to ALL Duality system in the story," but when the "All Dual system" in that story turns out to be a finite number of duality it wouldn't qualify?

Huh, so the only way to get TD 2 is the context of "being nondual and qualitatively superior to ALL Duality system in the story," but when the "All Dual system" in that story turns out to be a finite number of duality it wouldn't qualify?
When the duality is the specific duality and not refer to all duality then its TD 1

As i say above, all of duality is mean all literally. And the "entire level of reality" is not mean for the story/verse it self, is for reality/world that govern by duality

"All" in this mean all that a thing that can be a duality to govern the world, is for quantity/amount
Not all of duality that the world have for governed it

When the duality is the specific duality and not refer to all duality then its TD 1

As i say above, all of duality is mean all literally. And the "entire level of reality" is not mean for the story/verse it self, is for reality/world that govern by duality

"All" in this mean all that a thing that can be a duality to govern the world, is for quantity/amount
Not all of duality that the world have for governed it
Eh, fair enough.
Thanks for input.

Not really, since some dual systems treated as nlf by vs wiki and "unless verse mention them they not includes in td 2", so td2 is "only some dual system that in that verse is consider as all dual system"

Fixxed is right about this, we had a similar case with Rimuru, and we concluded that it is not possible for TD type 2.

Not really, since some dual systems treated as nlf by vs wiki and "unless verse mention them they not includes in td 2", so td2 is "only some dual system that in that verse is consider as all dual system"
Thats not how it work

Let me ask you a question what the different between have TD by transcend 4 dual system that the verse consider that 4 to be "all dual system", and have TD 1 by transcend 4 same dual system but the verse not consider that 4 to be "all dual system"

Thats not how it work

Let me ask you a question what the different between have TD by transcend 4 dual system that the verse consider that 4 to be "all dual system", and have TD 1 by transcend 4 same dual system but the verse not consider that 4 to be "all dual system"
Same difference as td2 by transcending all verse dual system but verse mention only 4 so he became above only 4 dual system and td 1 guy that transcend 4 of 4 dual systems that can exist in this verse

Same difference as td2 by transcending all verse dual system but verse mention only 4 so he became above only 4 dual system and td 1 guy that transcend 4 of 4 dual systems that can exist in this verse
Yeah what the different???
same different what? what same??

And your logic is false, its a false equivalence, if the verse stated he transcend all of duality and only mention 4 of all duality is not mean in thats verse only have 4 dual system

In fact there are no verse that mentioning all the dual system one after one, its impossible

Its different from a verse that clearly stated that it just have 4 dual system that exist in that

Fixxed is right about this, we had a similar case with Rimuru, and we concluded that it is not possible for TD type 2.
Rimuru only had Light-Dark as Duality.

This is a different case.
There is more than just one duality.
It's undoubtedly duality, and explicitly says the 4 Duality is all the Duality in that scope of reality.

But, ehhh... I'll drop this since Fixxed answered my question.

And your logic is false, its a false equivalence, if the verse stated he transcend all of duality and only mention 4 of all duality is not mean in thats verse only have 4 dual system

And if character transend 4 dual system there no proof that verse has more means that it's all of duality in this verse

In fact there are no verse that mentioning all the dual system one after one, its impossible

Ok and? Verse mention 4 dual system means there 4, guy transend 4 means he td2

Its different from a verse that clearly stated that it just have 4 dual system that exist in that

That assumption both way

1) verse has more dual states and char transend only 4 of them (and we have no proof that verse has more)

2) that all duality and char td2 (and we have no proof that verse cap at 4)

that's why td1 possibly type 2

Rimuru only had Light-Dark as Duality.

This is a different case.
There is more than just one duality.
It's undoubtedly duality, and explicitly says the 4 Duality is all the Duality in that scope of reality.

But, ehhh... I'll drop this since Fixxed answered my question.
More daulties =/= more truth states

And if character transend 4 dual system there no proof that verse has more means that it's all of duality in this verse
If character just transcend 4, then he dont transcend all of dual system. Its have nothing to do with that verse have more then those 4 or not, because this about the character not the verse. Is different from if that verse clearly mention that its just have 4 duality that exist in the verse
Ok and? Verse mention 4 dual system means there 4, guy transend 4 means he td2
Hah?? So you mean verse must mentioning all the duality one after one to get TD 2? Give me verse that mention all the dual system one after one

If verse just mention 4 duality for example, that not mean the verse just have 4 duality that exist in that verse

And if the character just transcend 4 dual system then he just get TD 1
That assumption both way

1) verse has more dual states and char transend only 4 of them (and we have no proof that verse has more)

2) that all duality and char td2 (and we have no proof that verse cap at 4)

that's why td1 possibly type 2
Why you use assumption when the OP clearly says, he mean the verse just have those 4 dual system that exist in that verse

There are no duality more than those 4. Then character that transcend that just have TD 1, not even get possibly rating

If character just transcend 4, then he dont transcend all of dual system. Its have nothing to do with that verse have more then those 4 or not, because this about the character not the verse. Is different from if that verse clearly mention that its just have 4 duality that exist in the verse
"Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality."

Nothing mention that verse can't just have 4 dual system and get td 2
Hah?? So you mean verse must mentioning all the duality one after one to get TD 2? Give me verse that mention all the dual system one after one

Op say that 4 dual system is all of duality

If verse just mention 4 duality for example, that not mean the verse just have 4 duality that exist in that verse

And nothing states that there is more

And if the character just transcend 4 dual system then he just get TD 1

And if those 4 are all of duality then he td 2

Why you use assumption when the OP clearly says, he mean the verse just have those 4 dual system that exist in that verse

If that so then he td 2

There are no duality more than those 4. Then character that transcend that just have TD 1, not even get possibly rating

Those 4 are all dual system in scope of reality so that's td 2

More daulties =/= more truth states
Of course.
As I was saying...

So my question is, does being in nondual and qualitatively superior to all 4 of these dualities (which again, is all the duality system there is in the scope of that reality) qualify for the Transduality type 2?
This should warrant 3 truth states as being non-dual and superior to duality.

And I'm not trying to say more duality = more truth state. Rather, I was trying to ask a question, what if in the setting of the fiction "all of the dual system" is a finite number of duality systems?

For example, could 4 dualities and transcend all qualify as TD 2? The description for TD 2 is as follows.

• Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and are qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.
In my context, 4 is the All dual System.

While in Rimuru's case, Light-Dark perfectly fits TD 1 description.

• Type 1 (Specific Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
Because Light-Dark is "specific only one" Duality.

The difference between TD 1 and TD 2 descriptions is about "One dual system" and "All dual system."

One duality ≠ TD 2, it's just TD 1 no matter what.

More than one duality = Could possibly TD 2.

Last edited:
"Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality."

Nothing mention that verse can't just have 4 dual system and get td 2
What do you mean? I not even discuss about it. I reply your comment because you says if character just trancend 4 duality, there is no proof verse can have more duality. Bro once again its false equivalence

Character that transcend 4 duality is not mean verse just have that 4 duality. One about character that transcend duality, one about duality that can the verse have
Op say that 4 dual system is all of duality

And nothing states that there is more

And if those 4 are all of duality then he td 2

If that so then he td 2

Those 4 are all dual system in scope of reality so that's td 2
You know OP say that there are only 4 duality in that verse, so why you make assumption about the verse??

Have you read all the comment??? If you just transcend 4 dual system even if the verse just have it or that the only dual system that exist in verse thats only TD 1

Just read this, or we can give rimuru TD 2 because he transcend "all duality system" in his verse, even though his verse only have 1 dual system and that verse consider its to be all dual system in that
Yeah what the different???
same different what? what same??

Of course.
As I was saying...

This should warrant 3 truth states as being non-dual and superior to duality.

And I'm not trying to say more duality = more truth state. Rather, I was trying to ask a question, what if in the setting of the fiction "all of the dual system" is a finite number of duality systems?

For example, could 4 dualities and transcend all qualify as TD 2? The description for TD 2 is as follows.

In my context, 4 is the All dual System.

While in Rimuru's case, Light-Dark perfectly fits TD 1 description.

Because Light-Dark is "specific only one" Duality.

The difference between TD 1 and TD 2 descriptions is about "One dual system" and "All dual system."

One duality ≠ TD 2, it's just TD 1 no matter what.

More than one duality = Could possibly TD 2.
Sorry bro but you have to read all the page. Type 1 is transcend certain duality not all duality

As it stands, Type 1 corresponds to being beyond certain kinds of dual systems, but not all duality. Type 2 refers to characters whose existence is described as either being in both states of a duality at once or in neither state. Type 3 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states which can't be described just by saying that they exist in both or neither state of a duality, but instead in a unique third state.

Fixxed, you rly make a big drama out of it. The verse explicitly said there are only 4 dualities. Like the verse treat it, what you claim is just the wrong place.
“All dualities = 4 dualities" and the verse treat it as that.

Fixxed, you rly make a big drama out of it. The verse explicitly said there are only 4 dualities. Like the verse treat it, what you claim is just the wrong place.
“All dualities = 4 dualities" and the verse treat it as that.
Bruh i know that, thats what i ask in my first comment in this thread. That just TD 1 not possible for TD 2

Actually, I am thinking once again, how does the verse even function if only 4 daulties exist? Lmfao
it looks TD type 1 for me as well.

Actually, I am thinking once again, how does the verse even function if only 4 daulties exist? Lmfao
Honestly it can still work in some aspect (concept, information, plot...) that exist, but not considered that as duality

So basically, if I understood correctly, you are saying a verse that explicitly treats 4 dualities = scope of reality = all dualities and yet not TD type 2? I don't get it.
Like he already transcends all of them.

So basically, if I understood correctly, you are saying a verse that explicitly treats 4 dualities = scope of reality = all dualities and yet not TD type 2? I don't get it.
Like he already transcends all of them.
I explain it above

All of duality is not all of duality that can the verse have. Yeah more simply i think all of duality that possible in logic, the measure of "all and duality" is not from the verse

If the verse only limit amount of duality to 4 then is not all of duality in logic

It's fiction, and the freaking author only knows basic duality, Yin-Yang and tries to extrapolate that into his story and made those 4 duality as fundamental duality.

Existence governs all of existence, basically, It's the concept of concept.
Nonexistent governs all of nothing, basically the concept of non-concept.

Time governs causality, time, history, etc.
Space governs dimensions, reality, etc.

And, etc.

The 4 Duality cover all necessary concepts for the entire reality to works under each respective umbrella (Duality).

I explain it above

All of duality is not all of duality that can the verse have. Yeah more simply i think all of duality that possible in logic, the measure of "all and duality" is not from the verse

If the verse only limit amount of duality to 4 then is not all of duality in logic
sounds NLF for me

Back