• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nokia 6700 (Gold Edition), Lego brick, Youtube (Website), Youtube (Item), Snek, and 1,000,000 degree knife vs The Chazz (infinite^infinite^infinite^(i

Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
The last 2 Youtube Rewinds are actually severely draining Snek of his power, reducing him to the level of a normal snek
wrong, that bs doesn't affect snek. Also Snek has sooooo many thousand degree knifes, nokias, and legos that it isn't even funny, cuz youtube. The snek could overwhelm them by numbers alone, let alone if it hissed.

Anaconda999 said:
The last 2 Youtube Rewinds are actually severely draining Snek of his power, reducing him to the level of a normal snek
wrong, that bs doesn't affect snek. Also Snek has sooooo many thousand degree knifes, nokias, and legos that it isn't even funny, cuz youtube. The snek could overwhelm them by numbers alone, let alone if it hissed.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Snek actually harming a Nokia or a LEGO >pffft< that's a good one.

Wait, you serious?

Oh, alright, let me laugh harder: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crabwhale said:
Anaconda999 said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Snek actually harming a Nokia or a LEGO >pffft< that's a good one.
Wait, you serious?

Oh, alright, let me laugh harder: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
have you seen all of the thousand degree knife videos and videos of legos on youtube.

here is even more proof that snek wins

https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...cvs,Thousand degree knife,/m/04ndr,/m/064k77y

here are the scenarios i think could happen

Scenario 1: Snek hisses. That drains nokia of its battery and thousand degree knife of its heat. He then releases the heat at the lego, melting it. So the only thing left fighting is a normal knife, which couldn't even scratch snek if he was reverted to memetic or ocean form. The knife tries to fight, but is broken upon trying to cut snek.

Scenario 2: Snek calls in TNOA, who utterly annihilate the feeble knife and lego and the not as feeble nokia

Scenario 3: Snek uses youtube to call in pewdiepie, thousand degree knifes, nokias, and legos on hiss side which easily overwhelm the thousand degree knife, lego, and nokia that snek is fighting

Scenario 4: Snek invites them to join TNOA. They accept and join, and nobody gets hurt.

Anaconda999 said:
Crabwhale said:
Anaconda999 said:
Wait, you serious?

have you seen all of the thousand degree knife videos and videos of legos on youtube.

https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...cvs,Thousand degree knife,/m/04ndr,/m/064k77y

Scenario 1: Snek hisses. That drains nokia of its battery and thousand degree knife of its heat. He then releases the heat at the lego, melting it. So the only thing left fighting is a normal knife, which couldn't even scratch snek if he was reverted to memetic or ocean form. The knife tries to fight, but is broken upon trying to cut snek.

Scenario 2: Snek calls in TNOA, who utterly annihilate the feeble knife and lego and the not as feeble nokia

Scenario 3: Snek uses youtube to call in pewdiepie, thousand degree knifes, nokias, and legos on hiss side which easily overwhelm the thousand degree knife, lego, and nokia that snek is fighting

Scenario 4: Snek invites them to join TNOA. They accept and join, and nobody gets hurt.
Your YouTube is not the same as YouTube, your YouTube is a way of bullshiting your way out admiting that Snek loses, the real YouTube is a site where you can watch vidoes, which has no association with Snek whatsoever

Oh, and this https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...em),Thousand degree knife,/m/04ndr,/m/064k77y

Anaconda999 said:
Crabwhale said:
Anaconda999 said:
Wait, you serious?

First off, why the Hell would Snek call in TNOA? I don't care if Snek is the leader, you can't just use them whenever you want, they have to be part of the conversation, which they weren't up until you mentioned them.

Second of all, Orror already specified that the Nokia has unlimited battery in this fight, so it can't be drained, while the Knife's heat can at most inconclusive the LEGO.

Third of all, Snek doesn't have access to all of YouTube, he only has access to a tiny portion that you have tried to claim, he can't summon in PewDiePie, as he is the one and only true King of YouTube, and he certainly can't summon in any more Nokias, LEGOs or Knifes, as that is not only beyond his power, it is also cheating and entirely irrelevant to the conversation, much like the case of TNOA.

Anaconda999 said:
delete this thread, everyone is being a jerk
Why is it that whenever one of your characters isn't favored to win you want the thread closed or deleted?

Anaconda999 said:
delete this thread, everyone is being a jerk
Let me think about it for a sec-no.

Even if any of us had the power to delete this thread, none of us would. You wanna know why? Cause you can't just puss out of a conversation whenever you feel like and then ask for the conversation to end just because you feel offended.

This is the Internet, and this wiki is about as nice as the Internet gets. If you can't accept that, then there are many good safe spaces you can put yourself in to avoid things such as people with differing opinions.

We've been falling apart for a long ass time now. Mostly cus people just can't accept when their profiles cross the line of bullshit.

No, not THAT line of bullshit, that's acceptable, Hell if not required for this wiki to function properly. No, I mean when even the abysmally low standards of the wiki are crossed. And Anaconda preaching to us about how we're just biased towards his dumbass profile definitely crosses that.

I'd say either an inconclusive or win for the LEGO's team.

Ah, the youthful days of Triple X and Crabwhale, back when we could have a semi-serious conversation with one-another.

Ah, alas, I've forgotten. Tell me, Seacreatureamalgamation, was there truly a time before the chaos of the Paradox threads?

Indeed there was, my eldritch compatriot. Though trust me, I too can spy on that past only dimly.

I'm guessing our sanity is Number #1?

Nah, who am I kidding, that never existed in the first place.

We lost both Robbie Rotten and Big ***** in the same year. feelsbadman

Well, this thread is starting to get depressing. It should probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back