• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nokia 6700 (Gold Edition), Lego brick, Youtube (Website), Youtube (Item), Snek, and 1,000,000 degree knife vs The Chazz (infinite^infinite^infinite^(i

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chazz is deprived to only -100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent power

Nokia Gold edition, Lego brick, And 1,000,000 knife is fused

They are in Snekathoth (Arena) fused with all the youtubes and Snek wants Nokia to win

Why would Snek wan't Nokia to win, hes clearly Anti-Soel404, but it really doesn't matter TBH, Nokia wins either way

Soel404 said:
Why would Snek wan't Nokia to win, hes clearly Anti-Soel404, but it really doesn't matter TBH, Nokia wins either way
The chazz did something that hurt Snek a ton so he allies wid Nokia (fused)

Anaconda999 said:
Snek would want snek to win, so snek would just survive until Nokia ran out of battery.
This nokia needs no battery via 1,000,000 degree knife, Snek, and Lego brick

Anaconda999 said:
Snek would want snek to win, so snek would just survive until Nokia ran out of battery.
Actually I misread. Snek is on Nokia's side in this combat, but The Chazz is in The TNOA and the TOCOJBWA so he would not fight snek, but join him.

The chazz would take any job so if he gets paid he will fight snek. and also Snek will need to pay him to not fight him and what will he pay him?

anything the chazz could want except youtube, or he could just hiss and annihilate the chazz or create hissfinite duplicates of the chazz to help or unleashe every single meme ever uploaded to youtube

Anaconda999 said:
anything the chazz could want except youtube, or he could just hiss and annihilate the chazz or create hissfinite duplicates of the chazz to help or unleashe every single meme ever uploaded to youtube
Duplicates of Chazz wouldn't work because he already rekt them, Memes won't work cause he's completely invincible, and deleting him from youtube wont work because he doenn't youtube to survive.

MLPlover2011 said:
Snek solos
I agree with this, Snek alone could defeat The Chazz, and theres nothing The Chazz could do to destroy the Lego Brick or the Golden Nokia

Why did you give The Chazz 2 votes, you are literally the only one supporting him in this debate

MLPlover2011 said:
Some characters are beyond votes aren't votes irrelevant to Snek?
Votes are always relevant

MLPlover2011 said:
Some say there beyond discussions
And those characters are bullshit, because discussion is literally the only thing we do with them.

Well nobody on this wiki is beyond descussions soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MLPlover2011 said:
The overkiller is beyond discussions
Again, any character that says shouldn't be taken seriously at all, because it's bullshit. That's just a fact, no ifs and/or buts about it.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
"Nokia still exists?"
-The Chazz

btw I read Snek's profile, and it looks like he doesn't have a way to hurt a Chazz-Level being.
I'd like to see how Chazz would deal with the infernal Hell that is a LEGO stuck to his foot.

Such an attack may prove harmful to a Chazz Level being, but there is one way in which The Chazz can counter it.

He wears his shoes.

Such an attack may prove harmful to a Chazz Level being, but there is one way in which The Chazz can counter it.
He wears his shoes.
The LEGO bypasses conventional shoe-bility by sneaking into the shoe. It is a master of deceptio and can do it far more easily than one might expect, especially if it is in it's 1x1 form.

Then it all comes down to this one question: Is the brick a 1x1, because The Chazz's loafers fit him very comfortably, so it must be incredibly small if it wishes for him to step on it.

Then it all comes down to this one question: Is the brick a 1x1, because The Chazz's loafers fit him very comfortably, so it must be incredibly small if it wishes for him to step on it.
LEGO are easily capable of switching between configurations. All they need is a sacrifice of a few hairy thirty year old man-children, which they have in troves via being a very long lasting collectible item.

btw, to address the issue of the Snek. Chazz stomps easily, no difficulty. He's dealt with Syrus Truesdale, so some wiggly boi ain't gonna faze him.
Outer Gods image
I mean, how does this discount lizard think he can beat The Chazz, when this boi can't even not beat himself.

btw, to address the issue of the Snek. Chazz stomps easily, no difficulty. He's dealt with Syrus Truesdale, so some wiggly boi ain't gonna faze him.
Outer Gods image
I mean, how does this discount lizard think he can beat The Chazz, when this boi can't even not beat himself.
That is a baby snake, this is who we are talking about

Shnekzathoth
especially since he has all of youtube at his disposal

Back to the Lego Brick, I cannot conclusively determine if this would harm The Chazz.
I think what you mean is that maybe the LEGO couldn't defeat the Chazz, but it can definitely ham him. Remember, that's a rule, if it gets under your feet, you are going to feel the pain. Just varies on wether or not LEGO could cause enough pain for the others to capitalize.

Very well, The Chazz suffers an owie in his foot bone, and in rage crushes the brick with the force from his foot.
The LEGO is immune to blunt foot attacks, those in fact only make it's infernal pain more prevalent. He needs either to cut it or melt it, and last time I checked the Chazz does not have access to either a flamethrower or an industrial water jet cutter (preferably made by the OmnitoolÔäó Company).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back