• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nokia 6700 (Gold Edition), Lego brick, Youtube (Website), Youtube (Item), Snek, and 1,000,000 degree knife vs The Chazz (infinite^infinite^infinite^(i

Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
The sheer heat of Chazz's rage is enough to exceed that of a trillion flamethrowers
Well, I was under the impression that the Chazz was an infinitely cool individual.

He is, but he is also wrathful to those who lack respect, while also remaining outwardly cool.
Well, either way, as I said, there's a very specific brand of flamethrowers needed for melting of the LEGO, those of the OmnitoolÔäó Company (Personal slogan: We don't know how the **** we're still afloat with products this niche), which were tested in lab conditions (read: inside the Paradox) to specifically find a weakness.

Not to mention the fact that due to LEGO making more money than Fort Nox, they can easily mass produce bricks to the point of chronic depression for anyone dealing with them in a fight. I will admit however that LEGO would probably not be able to beat Chazz in a straight fight, it's a more defensive really, useful mostly for team strategies, so in reality we should probably focus more on it's allies than it.

Very well, I conceed that the bricks are able to significantly lessen The Chazz's destructive output, both by acting as a shield, and by pissing him off by being stuck to his foot, allowing the Lego's teammates to survive The Chazz's blows, while also slowly draining him. In this sense, the Lego is the MVP.

Very well, I conceed that the bricks are able to significantly lessen The Chazz's destructive output, both by acting as a shield, and by pissing him off by being stuck to his foot, allowing the Lego's teammates to survive The Chazz's blows, while also slowly draining him. In this sense, the Lego is the MVP.
Well, the LEGO would be flattered, if it wasn't a cynical, hatred-fueled machine with no desire other than to satisfy it's corporate master by pocking more holes in wallets worldwide than MP-Goddamn-10. Though I am still glad we could agree on something, though now you'd have to determine whether or not LEGO's teammates could capitalize on Chazz's inability to permanently deal with with it's repawning.

Personally I'd think Nokia and 1,000,000 Degree Knife could manage it if the LEGO could strategically divide it's forces between annoying Chazz and protecc-ting them, but I'll have to wait for more input, as I possess only fundamental knowledge of either meme, though I did regrettably watch several videos with the latter's ugly cousin, the 1,000 Degree Knife (my most wasted views since WatchMojo).

"Nokia still exists?"
-The Chazz
As you can see in this quote I took from myself, Nokia is suffering an exestential crisis from The Chazz's roast, and will be unable to participate for the next 2 hours, so the 1,000,000 Degree Knife will have to survive The Chazz and Snek (Though the former will have trouble attacking himself, he still has the Soceity of Light, whose numbers just barely exceed the Lego Brick's capabilities to fully restrain) for that time.

btw I just noticed you are referring to our glorious lord incorrectly. It is THE Chazz, and if you do not include the first part, then we're gonna have a bit of an issue with your heresy here.

I only believe in one lord, though for the purposes of this conversation, I will abide by your wish.

thx mate, but now we must actually address the question of how the 1,000,000 Degree Knife will fight against three opponents at once. The Lego Bricks cannot fully negate their powers.

thx mate, but now we must actually address the question of how the 1,000,000 Degree Knife will fight against three opponents at once. The Lego Bricks cannot fully negate their powers.
What do you mean three opponents?

The Chazz, Snek, and The Soceity Of Light (They are technically a part of The Chazz that he can summon at any time)

btw, there are like a quadrillion of them, but they are comparatively weak

The Chazz, Snek, and The Soceity Of Light (They are technically a part of The Chazz that he can summon at any time)
btw, there are like a quadrillion of them, but they are comparatively weak
Well, I would imagine that 1,000,000 Degree Knife, being an instrument that could inconclusive Nokia would have at least enough durability to survive it's own swings, which while not putting it at the same level as either the LEGO or the Nokia, should at least allow it to survive the attacks that might go through the Great Wall of LEGO, at least for a time.

I dunno, it all depends on how well the synergy between the LEGO and the Knife is built, after all they are rivals due to both inconclusive-ing the Nokia, though at the same time they could potentially work together with the thought of living to make more money another day in mind (physical sales for LEGO, mad YouTube views for Knife).

Though I have to ask, what is the Soceity of Light and how did it manage to get control of Snek?

check The Chazz's standard equipment, and Snek is just on The Chazz's team. Sorry, should've phrased it better
Alright, though why include them at all? If you are dealing with two beings that can severely inhibit and harm the Chazz directly, then what hope do his own Chazzfinitely inferior minions have? Or are they so overzealous that they are willing to sacrifice themselves by the >insert arbitrary beyond infinite number here< just for the sake of appeasing their master?

They are so zealous that they are willing to sacrifice a thousand of their numbers just to buy their master a mere attosecond of time, and they have the numbers to stall the knife, due to it's relatively low range. They are literally so devoted that they'd probably nut if The Chazz even addressed them.

Nothing The Chazz can do can even out a dent in Nokia, but nothing Nokia can do will even put a dent in The Chazz, so stalemate

They are so zealous that they are willing to sacrifice a thousand of their numbers just to buy their master a mere attosecond of time, and they have the numbers to stall the knife, due to it's relatively low range. They are literally so devoted that they'd probably nut if The Chazz even addressed them.
Well, there's several ways I can see this fight going all things considered:

Case A: The LEGO keeps the Chazz restrained long enough for the Knife to cut down all of the Chazz's minions (or at least enough to pass through). At that point, even the LEGO is becoming incredibly tired, though the Chazz's defenses have been lowered just enough for the Knife to launch a suicidal last ditch effort that manages to pierce the Chazz's skin. That opening is all the LEGO needs, as it gathers up the last of it's energies to multiply more than it ever has and enters the Chazz's body, destroying him from the inside-out.

Case B: The Knife and the LEGO keep the Chazz engaged long enough for the Nokia to recover from it's roasting, at which point it returns and wipes out all of the Chazz's minions as it is unburdened by range. Afterwards, the scenario plays out much like the above one, except this time the absolute attack of Nokia and Knife require no sacrifice from either.

Case C: Very simply, the Knife is overran and the Chazz strikes it down. Since the LEGO cannot do any significant damage to the Chazz and he likewise cannot do any significant damage to it, they decide to call it quits and pick up a bottle of Jack Daniel's and tell this story to their grand kids 30 years later, wondering where the **** their lives went.

All these scenarios seem very plausible, but we appear to have missed the factor of Snek. The two are technically on the same team, so would he not intervene?

All these scenarios seem very plausible, but we appear to have missed the factor of Snek. The two are technically on the same team, so would he not intervene?
Snek hisses, and the chazz is either drained, killed, or given a lot of money and on snek's side.

Anaconda999 said:
Snek hisses, and the chazz is either drained, killed, or given a lot of money and on snek's side.
but back to this

ElaAnaconda999 said:
The last 2 Youtube Rewinds are actually severely draining Snek of his power, reducing him to the level of a normal snek
Wrong
Elaborate. Is he not being drained by all the bullshit leaking out of the site's every pore? Or is he empowered by shit things?

Anaconda999 said:
Those two are already on the same side for as long as Snek can provide the mad cash. Besides, The Chazz is immune to attacks of a non-Chazz level.

Tbh, I don't think Snek adds much to this battle either way.

If he's on the Chazz's side, he might make Scenario A very improbable, but that's about it. The other two are still just as viable, since Snek can't harm either the LEGO or the Nokia.

Without Snek on the Chazz's side, the first two scenarios just become easier. That's about it.

Nonetheless, the fight cannot end until Snek is defeated, so we should eventually address this scenario.

However, there is but one scenario that is unknown. If there are no more options available, the Soceity can perform a ritual where they sacrifice themselves to empower The Chazz, bringing him to a level potentially able to overpower the Lego.

Well, if Snek does side with the Chazz, then he most likely will either a) get murdered by the combined might of Nokia and Knife or b) if the Nokia can't recover from being roasted, become mutual drinking buddies with the Chazz and the LEGO.

However, there is but one scenario that is unknown. If there are no more options available, the Soceity can perform a ritual where they sacrifice themselves to empower The Chazz, bringing him to a level potentially able to overpower the Lego.
Isn't that technically prep time though? I imagine the Soceity can't perform the Ritual while they're being slaughtered en masse, considering they are so below the Chazz that he would probably need to squeeze every last nanonewton of energy they could have to gain any sort of significant boost.

And in the said case of prep time, the Nokia could very well get a hold of a battery charger pack or two, potentially supercharging itself to obliterate the Chazz in a single attack, or the LEGO could utilize it's own army of sweaty middle-aged virgin to empower itself or summon literal bucketloads of other LEGOS to help it out.

Crabwhale said:
Isn't that technically prep time though? I imagine the Soceity can't perform the Ritual while they're being slaughtered en masse, considering they are so below the Chazz that he would probably need to squeeze every last nanonewton of energy they could have to gain any sort of significant boost.
And in the said case of prep time, the Nokia could very well get a hold of a battery charger pack or two, potentially supercharging itself to obliterate the Chazz in a single attack, or the LEGO could utilize it's own army of middle aged-virgins to empower itself or summon literal bucketloads of other LEGOS to help it out.
Just so you know the Lego starts out with Bucketloads of legoes and middle aged-virgin, nokia starts out with a sola battery that lasts forever, and knife is... has nothing

Why does everyone keep saying the Nokia got "roasted" the Nokia doesn't give a damn if someone roasted it, words mean nothing to Nokia

Soel404 said:
Why does everyone keep saying the Nokia got "roasted" the Nokia doesn't give a damn if someone roasted it, words mean nothing to Nokia
Meh, I don't get it either, I'm just going along with it.

All things considered, the boost from the sacrifice from even a few trillion soceity members is enough to empower The Chazz to the point where he could destroy the Lego in 4 or so strikes. The reason for this is not because of the power of the Soceity, but the earnestness and height of their faith.

All things considered though, this scenario is unlikely, and I believe your proposed "Option A" is the most likely outcome, with the 1,000,000 degree knife, the Lego Brick sacrificing themselves to bring down The Chazz, leaving only Snek and Nokia left to fight it out. If you have any problems with this outcome, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm outta here.

All things considered, the boost from the sacrifice from even a few trillion soceity members is enough to empower The Chazz to the point where he could destroy the Lego in 4 or so strikes. The reason for this is not because of the power of the Soceity, but the earnestness and height of their faith.
All things considered though, this scenario is unlikely, and I believe your proposed "Option A" is the most likely outcome, with the 1,000,000 degree knife, the Lego Brick sacrificing themselves to bring down The Chazz, leaving only Snek and Nokia left to fight it out. If you have any problems with this outcome, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm outta here.
I personally prefer either B or C (B because it just seems the most likely, C just because I'd like to imagine how'd that look like), but whatevs I suppose.

Crabwhale said:
Case A: The LEGO keeps the Chazz restrained long enough for the Knife to cut down all of the Chazz's minions (or at least enough to pass through). At that point, even the LEGO is becoming incredibly tired, though the Chazz's defenses have been lowered just enough for the Knife to launch a suicidal last ditch effort that manages to pierce the Chazz's skin. That opening is all the LEGO needs, as it gathers up the last of it's energies to multiply more than it ever has and enters the Chazz's body, destroying him from the inside-out.

Case B: The Knife and the LEGO keep the Chazz engaged long enough for the Nokia to recover from it's roasting, at which point it returns and wipes out all of the Chazz's minions as it is unburdened by range. Afterwards, the scenario plays out much like the above one, except this time the absolute attack of Nokia and Knife require no sacrifice from either.

Case C: Very simply, the Knife is overran and the Chazz strikes it down. Since the LEGO cannot do any significant damage to the Chazz and he likewise cannot do any significant damage to it, they decide to call it quits and pick up a bottle of Jack Daniel's and tell this story to their grand kids 30 years later, wondering where the **** their lives went.
We'll have a vote. Everyone just pick one and we'll check on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back