• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arena is this one

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Shnekzathoth%28Arena%29

Snek is in his S╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç┼à╠Â╠Â╠┤╠Ø╠Ñ╠ª╠║═û╠░╠╣═ì╠░╠½╠╗╠Ñ═ë╠ª╠«╠▒═ö╠è╠¢═é╠ô╚¿╠Â╠Â╠¡╠╝═Ä═Ü═ô╠û╠»╠î╠é═»═ù╠ï═«═¼═ó═óK╠í╠í═ë╠¬╠ñ╠®╠®╠ÿ╠â╠ô╠ç╠Æ╠î╠ê╠ü═®╠ì═ø═É╠¢╠â═¿Z╠À╠À╠ø╠░╠Ñ╠ª═ô╠ƒ╠ƒ╠¬═«═Ñ╠ö═è╠å╠æ═¼╠æ═ñ╠ì═Ñ╠ë═ø═ù═¬╠ç╠ä╠êA╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠ÇO╠Ä═ñ═¡═î═®╠ô╠â╠ô╠ü═è╠à═é╠ô═ª═å═É═º═Ø═íÊë╠ø╠Ñ═Ä╠«╠ú═ê╠░╠á═ö╠╝╠ú═ë╠╝═ö═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç form, so Logan is basically fighting him on him. The entire TOCOJBWA,

Thanos, and TNOA are helping snek, and in their most powerful forms. Logan Paul is in his most powerful form. Snek obviously wants his side to win and the Logan to lose. Soel404 isn't allowed to vote

Did you even read the post? The TOCOJBWA, TNOA, and thanos are on snek's side, and did you read the arena they are fighting on

Eternal figure said:
i think it's a little unfair to include the entire team
And even then if he had himself fight logan 1 on 1 he would still be fighting against himself and all the memes seen in youtube and all the youtubes in JBW

then we have to use pre-retcon logan cause TOCOJBWA has swap king who will just swap and kill logan, i made both characters so i KNOW that swap king solos current logan

Eternal figure said:
then we have to use pre-retcon logan cause TOCOJBWA has swap king who will just swap and kill logan, i made both characters so i KNOW that swap king solos current loga
Then logan Pre recton will fight against Pre-recton version of himself and pewds and Tronald still

Errorsaness said:
Eternal figure said:
then we have to use pre-retcon logan cause TOCOJBWA has swap king who will just swap and kill logan, i made both characters so i KNOW that swap king solos current loga
Then logan Pre recton will fight against Pre-recton version of himself and pewds and Tronald still and all mentioned in the last comment, also the Forbidden memes, and all the saness

MLPlover2011 said:
Pre retcon Logan is for nostalgia Soel said not to use it in VS threads
Yea good thing also he should be used here because hes fighting pewds, Horhito, Stalin, Trump, Markiplier, their allies and more

Logan BFR's Snek to his Lovecraftian Dimension where Snek has no power and erases him, he then continues to do so for every other member until Swap King, who Swaps with him and kills with

Soel404 said:
Logan BFR's Snek to his Lovecraftian Dimension where Snek has no power and erases him, he then continues to do so for every other member until Swap King, who Swaps with him and kills with
Which logan Logan (Pre recton), Logan (Current), or both?

Current, Pre-Retcon Logan is no longer relevant and shouldn't be used in VS Debates

No, Pewds is a meme killer, not even Pre-Retcon Logan could stand up to him

No he didn't, don't add him to any teams without my permission

Snek has nothing to do with YouTube, saying that he does would be the equivelant of saying Killer Croc has something to do with the Power Cosmic, its a blatant lie

Soel404 said:
Snek has nothing to do with YouTube, saying that he does would be the equivelant of saying Killer Croc has something to do with the Power Cosmic, its a blatant lie
hes saying he fused with and absorbed Youtube

And Logan killed Orror SANESS by existing

Orror never absorbed Nokia, Lego Brick, or the 1,000,000 degree knife

And Snek never absorbed YouTube

Back