• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nokia 6700 (Gold Edition), 1000 degree knife and lego brick vs Orror SANESS (Eggagerated)

No one here is capable of destroying Nokia 6700, its just to durable

Errorsaness said:
The overpowered alloience is helping
Even working together they couldn't destroy Nokia 6700, and Anaconda is right, leave them out of this, I hate how literally everyone has now resorted to using them just because they are allied with the character that is fighting, because thats not really how alliences work

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
The overpowered alloience is helping
Even working together they couldn't destroy Nokia 6700, and Anaconda is right, leave them out of this, I hate how literally everyone has now resorted to using them just because they are allied with the character that is fighting, because thats not really how alliences work
ok

LEGO Brick and Nokia 6700 are already engaged in an eternal battle of self-improvement, they are so bloodlusted towards eac-other they would probably just ignore anyone that tried to fight them. They're already the toughest things on this wiki, so they wouldn't really be affected by anything.

Crabwhale said:
LEGO Brick and Nokia 6700 are already engaged in an eternal battle of self-improvement, they are so bloodlusted towards eac-other they would probably just ignore anyone that tried to fight them. They're already the toughest things on this wiki, so they wouldn't really be affected by anything.
remember durability swap

Nokia 6700's durabilty can't be swapped, its a built in feature

Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
No Orror Swaps every duravility if try no matter what
beyond durability, beyond concept, if it's fixed its still going to be swapped
Nokia and LEGO are absolutely above the very concept of durability, we just call it "durability" because there is no other word our measly mortal minds can come up with to describe their complete and total indestructible nature. Even if their "durability" is somehow stolen, a concept far outside the bounds of existence as they were designed by the greatest minds in existence, they will generate a Googol times more each Plank Instant and continue on their merry way with absolutely no bother in the world.

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Nokia and LEGO are absolutely above the very concept of durability, we just call it "durability" because there is no other word our measly mortal minds can come up with to describe their complete and total indestructible. Even if their durability is somehow stolen, they will generate a trillion times more each Plank Instant and continue on their merry way with absolutely no bother in the world.
Same thing with the swap but that's why I call it the "durability swap" because that's the only way to call it.

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Nokia and LEGO are absolutely above the very concept of durability, we just call it "durability" because there is no other word our measly mortal minds can come up with to describe their complete and total indestructible. Even if their durability is somehow stolen, they will generate a trillion times more each Plank Instant and continue on their merry way with absolutely no bother in the world.
Same thing with the swap but that's why I call it the "durability swap" because that's the only way to call it.
Dude, it is impossible to do anything to affect the LEGO's or Nokia's durability. Trying to affect those would be like trying to affect the very concept of durability itself, along with every single character including the god tiers of this wiki who have ever possessed it. It simply cannot happen, otherwise all of Wikia would fall apart, and we'd partake in Paradox 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Dude, it is impossible to do anything to affect the LEGO's or Nokia's durability. Trying to affect those would be like trying to affect the very concept of durability itself, along with every single character including the god tiers of this wiki who have ever possessed it. It simply cannot happen, otherwise all of Wikia would fall apart, and we'd partake in Paradox 2: Electric Boogaloo.
1. It's impossible for the durability swap to be uneffective. That would be trying to effect the very concept of durability swap itself.2: tom blast

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
1. It's impossible for the durability swap to be uneffective. That would be trying to effect the very concept of durability swap itself.2: tom blast

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
You know we could go on shitposting each-other till the end of time, right? We need a deciding factor.

Tell ya what, since you are the creator of the Swap King, you attempt to absorb the powers of a LEGO or a Nokia IRL. I mean, that is a totally full-proof plan right?

Eternal Figure created Swap King, and if Swap King can swap anyone, doesn't that mean he can swap Orror SANESS (Eggagerated)?

Soel404 said:
Eternal Figure created Swap King, and if Swap King can swap anyone, doesn't that mean he can swap Orror SANESS (Eggagerated)?
Oh, well alright. Sorry about that, but point still stands, has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Oh, well alright. Sorry about that, but point still stands, has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?
has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?- Yes, he did a similar feat to donald trump who has the same durability as the Nokia gold times the lego times how much the durability would grow and he succeeded.

The durability swap that I have can swap durability with others. Also, Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) has enough strength to -transfinity shot his durabillity

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
he hasn't tried it, but he could

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?- Yes, he did a similar feat to donald trump who has the same durability as the Nokia gold times the lego times how much the durability would grow and he succeeded.
The durability swap that I have can swap durability with others. Also, Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) has enough strength to -transfinity shot his durabillity
But, wait, if he just swaps abilities with either the Nokia or the LEGO, doesn't he have to still fight the other who's left for all time? He can't swap again, because they have nearly the exact same set of powers, and then he'd just give one the abilities of the other he originally swapped.

So, the way I say I see it this fight goes only one way: 1000 Degree Knife and Orror SANESS get stomped in the first two seconds, then Swap King proceeds to steal either Nokia's or LEGO's power and proceeds to fight each-other for eternity.

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
But, wait, if he just swaps abilities with either the Nokia or the LEGO, doesn't he have to still fight the other who's left for all time? He can't swap again, because they have nearly the exact same set of powers, and then he'd just give one the abilities of the other he originally swapped.
So, the way I say I see it this fight goes only one way: 1000 Degree Knife and Orror SANESS get stomped in the first two seconds, then Swap King proceeds to steal either Nokia's or LEGO's power and proceeds to fight each-other for eternity.
Swap king isn't even in this fite and also Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) durability swap can swap the durability of anyone no exeptions.

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Swap king isn't even in this fite and also Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) durability swap can swap the durability of anyone no exeptions.
You literally spent your last several post arguing that Swap King would win, and Orror SANESS doesn't have swaping power (atleast not swaping power as good as Swap King)

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Dude, are you serious right now? That is complete garbage, you spent the last several posts proudly proclaiming that Swap King is the unbeatable god king of this fight, and when I point out an obvious logical conclusion you suddenly say he's out of the fight.

In fact, what the Hell is the deal with you randomly dragging the TOCOJBWA or Swap King into any fight that begins to go south for your side. I mean ****, you attempted the former in this very thread and the later as a main argument, even though they had nothing to do with this fight. And then when even THAT went south, you exclude Swap King out of equation entirely as if he wasn't even there.

Oh, well alright. Sorry about that, but point still stands, has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?- Yes, he did a similar feat to donald trump who has the same durability as the Nokia gold times the lego times how much the durability would grow and he succeeded.

Dude, are you serious right now? That is complete garbage, you spent the last several posts proudly proclaiming that Swap King is the unbeatable god king of this fight, and when I point out an obvious logical conclusion you suddenly say he's out of the fight.

In fact, what the Heck is the deal with you randomly dragging the TOCOJBWA or Swap King into any fight that begins to go south for your side. I mean heck, you attempted the former in this very thread and the later as a main argument, even though they had nothing to do with this fight. And then when even THAT went south, you exclude Swap King out of equation entirely as if he wasn't even there.

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.

MaxForward said:

Swap king isn't even in this fite and also Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) durability swap can swap the durability of anyone no exeptions.Dude, are you serious right now? That is complete garbage, you spent the last several posts proudly proclaiming that Swap King is the unbeatable god king of this fight, and when I point out an obvious logical conclusion you suddenly say he's out of the fight.
In fact, what the Heck is the deal with you randomly dragging the TOCOJBWA or Swap King into any fight that begins to go south for your side. I mean heck, you attempted the former in this very thread and the later as a main argument, even though they had nothing to do with this fight. And then when even THAT went south, you exclude Swap King out of equation entirely as if he wasn't even there.

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.
Me or OP?

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
You literally spent your last several post arguing that Swap King would win, and Orror SANESS doesn't have swaping power (atleast not swaping power as good as Swap King)
Its still good enough to take the durability nokia has. I see how dis ends. Os swaps durability, nokia and lego regains and it goes over and over again until 1 gives up

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
In fact, what the Hell is the deal with you randomly dragging the TOCOJBWA or Swap King into any fight that begins to go south for your side. I mean ****, you attempted the former in this very thread and the later as a main argument, even though they had nothing to do with this fight. And then when even THAT went south, you exclude Swap King out of equation entirely as if he wasn't even there.
Technically you put swap king in the fight.

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:

Swap king isn't even in this fite and also Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) durability swap can swap the durability of anyone no exeptions.Dude, are you serious right now? That is complete garbage, you spent the last several posts proudly proclaiming that Swap King is the unbeatable god king of this fight, and when I point out an obvious logical conclusion you suddenly say he's out of the fight.

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.Me or OP?
I dunno

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Technically you put swap king in the fight.
Yes, but you ran with it to just now conveniently abandon it like nothing.

Oh, well alright. Sorry about that, but point still stands, has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?- Yes, he did a similar feat to donald trump who has the same durability as the Nokia gold times the lego times how much the durability would grow and he succeeded.

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.Me or OP?
I dunno

Wat?

Crabwhale said:

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.Me or OP?I dunno Wat?
Who is OP?

Back