• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nokia 6700 (Gold Edition), 1000 degree knife and lego brick vs Orror SANESS (Eggagerated)

MaxForward said:
Crabwhale said:
Oh, well alright. Sorry about that, but point still stands, has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?
has he ever tried to swap powers with an IRL LEGO Brick?- Yes, he did a similar feat to donald trump who has the same durability as the Nokia gold times the lego times how much the durability would grow and he succeeded.
The durability swap that I have can swap durability with others. Also, Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) has enough strength to -transfinity shot his durabillity
But, wait, if he just swaps abilities with either the Nokia or the LEGO, doesn't he have to still fight the other who's left for all time? He can't swap again, because they have nearly the exact same set of powers, and then he'd just give one the abilities of the other he originally swapped.
So, the way I say I see it this fight goes only one way: 1000 Degree Knife and Orror SANESS get stomped in the first two seconds, then Swap King proceeds to steal either Nokia's or LEGO's power and proceeds to fight each-other for eternity.

Swap king isn't even in this fite and also Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) durability swap can swap the durability of anyone no exeptions.Dude, are you serious right now? That is complete garbage, you spent the last several posts proudly proclaiming that Swap King is the unbeatable god king of this fight, and when I point out an obvious logical conclusion you suddenly say he's out of the fight.
In fact, what the Heck is the deal with you randomly dragging the TOCOJBWA or Swap King into any fight that begins to go south for your side. I mean heck, you attempted the former in this very thread and the later as a main argument, even though they had nothing to do with this fight. And then when even THAT went south, you exclude Swap King out of equation entirely as if he wasn't even there.

Yeah, you are just making a butt of yourself.Me or OP?I dunnoWat?Who is OP?
Original poster. In this case, Errorsaness.

remember orror also has absorbtion so if all goes wrong then there are absorbtion to get what's needed and poops out what isnt

Back