• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne vs. Naraku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
@Weekly
Woah, is that on their universe profiles? I don't remember the demons being that strong.
I am a numbers guy, not so well versed in the discussion rulings/basics. Can you clarifiy whether or not this change of a profile from Mid-Low to Mid-Godly during a debate can be done without a justification?

WeeklyBattles said:
No i fixed a removal that was done without a CRT. I dont know who removed Mid-Godly but they need to make a CRT to have it removed, not the other way around.
Can you pinpoint when the Removal was done? And from who? How long was the profile like this?

Honestly, I am not happy with the way you are handling the matter. Feels very...I dont know.

RavenSupreme said:
I am a numbers guy, not so well versed in the discussion rulings/basics. Can you clarifiy whether or not this change of a profile from Mid-Low to Mid-Godly during a debate can be done without a justification?
i fixed a removal that was done without a CRT. I dont know who removed Mid-Godly but they need to make a CRT to have it removed, not the other way around.

WeeklyBattles said:
No i fixed a removal that was done without a CRT. I dont know who removed Mid-Godly but they need to make a CRT to have it removed, not the other way around.
Check the edit log this profile was never mid-godly please change it back or make a crt.

Nocturne has had that level of regen for over a year now, he got it at the same time Tahm and Evelynn got it

I will check the history page seeing whether or not he had Mid Godly before and to see if a justification was made in case he had it.

WeeklyBattles said:
This is a lie, I checked as far back as November 2015 and he still had Mid-Low. You need to revert this vandalism and make a CRT if you believe it to be true.

@IMade It was agreed on back in October of 2017 when Evelynn's re-release happened that all demons get it

@Weekly

Can you link the CRT were it was approved the first time? The Mid-Godly I mean.

You can't just go and edit a profile like that.

Plus relying on a concept doesn't give you regen, only type 8

@Kalt It wasnt a CRT it was a discussion thread

Plus Noc was technically erased by Lux and he's still alive, same with Tahm regenerating after Kalista killed his body and soul multiple times

@Kalt Then a lot of stuff from a lot of major verses need to be removed lol

I know for a fact this has been done for Fate, One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Boruto

Ok, then do it. I don't add powers from the PMMM discussion thread without a CRT, because that's a rule.

WeeklyBattles said:

I know for a fact this has been done for Fate, One Piece, Dragon Ball, and Boruto
<There are verses that do this wrong so I can do it wrong

Listien to yourself, this is not how anyone let alone an admin should act.

I never said it was right nor did i ever say i do it because i dont

If you want to make a CRT to add stuff that is already on the profiles then go for it, otherwise stop derailing

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes you did

Don't make an excuse for ignoring rules, if a verse does it without a CRT. Fix it.

First: Nocturne, Evelynn and tahm can't regen from concepts, and they aren't concepts. They need feelings to survive, thats different from regenerating from a concept.

The only character that can have mid-godly based on a concept is Kindred.

Actually what i'm saying is that i'll remove Mid Godly unless you make a CRT because until then, it has no business being here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back