• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition! (The Marquis vs PIRATE BORG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
vs

The fight is set in a rural village in France.
Fighters start 20 feet away from one another.

great match, will get to it

I've only just now looked at the Inquisitor's page: is there anything they have that would allow for incap or overcoming Immortality (Type 8)?

Oh
Oh
I don't think so, darn match ruined due to hax

not even hax, most of Vol's stuff isn't going to **** you up (minus fighting demons, I suppose), but yeah, hard to kill.

If there's no incap options, that sucks, really liked this matchup. oh well.

Vol has Soul Manip which Inquisitor doesn't seem to be able to resist, I vote Vol for now then
Vol has Soul Manip that allows him to send you to one afterlife or the other when he kills you, it's not actually hax. Regardless, Inquisitor can do nothing here, so. Stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back