• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Immortal King Supporters?

I was recently checking Wang Ling 's Profile But Saw There Is Not Even a Verse Page For It.

It kinda amazed me because "The Daily Life Of a immortal king" is probably one of the most popular cultivator animes out there.

There is legit not even a profile for his novel version.

So I just went meh and clicked on "Discussions About Wang Ling" and literally 0 threads .___.

So, Why Is that this guy whose verse is extremely popular, so unpopular in the wiki?

I'm surprised it hasn't been deleted tbh.
Why tho? I mean I m kinda surprised a verse that's so popular out there dosent even have a verse page let alone supporters.

Its not even like its a verse that has no powers to cover, such as romcom animes. Infact, i could bet it would be one of the few haxxy low 2c's out there.

I m asking that only tho, does it not have a single supporter who can help fix those pages or something? Also Many Abilities In His "Trascended" Key Come From The Novel Even Tho Its the anime page. ( such as existence erasure )

It should either be deleted or edited honestly, cuz its misleading considering vsbattle is prolly the most valid wiki out there and people would use the profile to "Wank" the character.

Because not many people are that interested in cultivation novels excluding several people. While the anime is popular, its not the most popular one. That would be Mo Dao Zu Shi which is recorded as the most views animation in china.

I think i'm one of the few people here that has seen the anime and read the novel (the human translated chapters by qidian), but i'm not that interested in adding an anime profile, but for novel I will likely add it in the future but idk when.

Also, why should that be deleted? That's a blog, not an official page.

Because not many people are that interested in cultivation novels excluding several people. While the anime is popular, its not the most popular one. That would be Mo Dao Zu Shi which is recorded as the most views animation in china.

I think i'm one of the few people here that has seen the anime and read the novel (the human translated chapters by qidian), but i'm not that interested in adding an anime profile, but for novel I will likely add it in the future but idk when.

Ouch, I didn't see it was blog, when i searched "Wang Ling vsbattle" it popped up like any normal profile, so thats my mistake.

Isn't the novel Canon to anime, or no? If yes, then a single profile should cover it all tbh

No. The school tournament arc didn't even happen in novel yet (the translated one which is up to chapter 1170 or so), while the arc is novel is around 1400+. They basically skipped from around ch 10 to 1400+.

Big oof then, I have apparently heard that wang ling has some "Low Multiversal" feats in the novel, is that true?

Up to the translated chapters the cosmology is just 10 universes, and there being at least 10,000 dimensions for them (each being another reality/timeline/story) and with the Fate Dao (not the normal Fate Heavenly Dao) one can control all these dimensions and the characters within, even if that character is another you. Wang Ling learns it around ch 1100+. There is also a statement of reality being layered like a matrioska doll but nothing is further said.

People use to wank to these 'dimensions' to being higher dimensional but they are just another timeline/reality.

So like 100k timelines? If you mean each universe contains 10k timelines that is.

Not sure what you mean by "control" but i guess this is 100x baseline 2b

He's like High 3-A (for almost destroying the Hall Dimension which is an infinite dimension where the souls of the dead gather by just walking) to a likely 2-B.

If there are better feats later then Idk as I didn't want to read MTL (Machine Translation) chapters as i'm not that much of a fan of the series, its pretty entertaining from times to times but in rest is meh. The anime is ten times better.

idk why but I feel like the chances of this series having infinite or immeasurable speed is a "likely", but I guess I will have to read the complete novel

The novel is still ongoing with 2200+ chapters and it was dropped by qidian (webnovel) so no one can pick it up and continue its translation as they will get sued otherwise plus no official website will do cause you'll have to fight with their daddy (tencent). Only way to read its MTL.

Kind of pain since the daily life of immortal king was my first "proper" anime and i really enjoyed the first season ( second season is shit ) but meh

I liked them. It was pretty funny seeing Wang Ling go to reality (real world) beat the chief-manager of the animation studio and get him back to work so their world won't be destroyed (in the bonus episode 9 or 10 - forget which was)...but this episode also caused lot of people to wank him as they say its canon stuff...no it's not, its just a bonus episode whose entire purpose its to show how hard the animators work to produce an episode.

I liked them. It was pretty funny seeing Wang Ling go to reality (real world) beat the chief-manager of the animation studio and get him back to work so their world won't be destroyed (in the bonus episode 9 or 10 - forget which was)...but this episode also caused lot of people to wank him as they say its canon stuff...no it's not, its just a bonus episode whose entire purpose its to show how hard the animators work to produce an episode.
I would like you to review this pls

I don't see anything here refers to NEP 2. Plot manipulation can work ya.

I don't see anything here refers to NEP 2. Plot manipulation can work ya.
NEP 2 scan is confusing me too , that's why i was here for confirmation, and i want yo to review that above scans too which u said liklnk is not working

NEP 2 scan is confusing me too , that's why i was here for confirmation, and i want yo to review that above scans too which u said liklnk is not working
Plot manipulation works. No worries. But NEP 2, I don't think so.

Reality wrapping and possibly high-dimensional manipulation, about the structure, I only see high 3-A

Review this one pls
Nothing to review. A throwaway line that never gets expanded and doesn't mean much. There is no higher plane, the way this wiki uses anyway, in Immortal King. Dimensions are parallel universes that are controlled using the Fate Dao and number 10,000 while the "Main" Universes are 12 or something iirc, read the novel 2-3 years ago so not really good memory about everything, and these Universes all have a past, present and future. I would say that with Fate Dao you can stretch Wang Ling's ability to 2B. 10,000 low end and is more easier to prove. 30,000 high end using the "past, present and future" meaning that he literally control three separate spacetimes of singular universe rather than him just meaning he controls the Fate of those worlds.
Haven't seen the second or third season to talk about them.

Nothing to review. A throwaway line that never gets expanded and doesn't mean much. There is no higher plane, the way this wiki uses anyway, in Immortal King. Dimensions are parallel universes that are controlled using the Fate Dao and number 10,000 while the "Main" Universes are 12 or something iirc, read the novel 2-3 years ago so not really good memory about everything, and these Universes all have a past, present and future. I would say that with Fate Dao you can stretch Wang Ling's ability to 2B. 10,000 low end and is more easier to prove. 30,000 high end using the "past, present and future" meaning that he literally control three separate spacetimes of singular universe rather than him just meaning he controls the Fate of those worlds.
Haven't seen the second or third season to talk about them.
How many chapters did you read ?

Back