• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Immortal King Supporters?

Thats a bit before the human translation end. I also only read how much it was translated...so around 1176 i think. At that point he's just high 3-A for destroying the Hall of Mirrors which is infinite, and likeky 2-B for the Fate Dao of controling 10k paralel dimensions and their timelines. Thats how high it goes for the human translated chapters. Could be higher for the raws as there are 1000+ more.

Thats a bit before the human translation end. I also only read how much it was translated...so around 1176 i think. At that point he's just high 3-A for destroying the Hall of Mirrors which is infinite, and likeky 2-B for the Fate Dao of controling 10k paralel dimensions and their timelines. Thats how high it goes for the human translated chapters. Could be higher for the raws as there are 1000+ more.
Those dimension can be higher cuz i showed above two got their dimensionality redduced when coming to wangings world.

Those dimension can be higher cuz i showed above two got their dimensionality redduced when coming to wangings world.
Afaik, those dimensions are explicitly just parallel worlds.Also, Fate Dao should be hax more than raw power.

Then why there is a dimensional reduction happen , if there is no higher dimensional place ?
What does that have to do with the 10k dimensions and can you cite the chapters?

Anyway I checked and Dimensional Reduction seems to be an attack rather than anything to do with "Higher Dimensions":
In the next second, as the Chaos Millstone turned gently, a pillar of fire ten thousand feet high rose out of thin air from under 002's feet.

For a moment, the flames soared into the sky, and the red light of hell illuminated the entire heavenly world. 002 was burned to ashes on the spot, forever becoming a speck of dust in the universe …

The expressions of several of the shelter creatures instantly changed. This was too strong; it was simply a dimensional reduction attack.
-Chapter 1680-81
Even without this simply being called Dimensional Reduction isn't enough for any tier.

Anyway I checked and Dimensional Reduction seems to be an attack rather than anything to do with "Higher Dimensions":

-Chapter 1680-81
Even without this simply being called Dimensional Reduction isn't enough for any tier.
Damn brother, thanks that you are here mate. I also think high 3-A is justifiable as I said before.

This page is bad. I was going to make a Wang Ling anime page in the future. I didn't even know there was already one that existed.

Back