• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nnt Low 5-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see anything here that proves she filled the entirety of the dimension with light here, so obviously I disagree with this calc

I mean sky can mean any number of things, and nothing here proves she filled all of space with light

I don’t see anything here that proves she filled the entirety of the dimension with light here, so obviously I disagree with this calc
No trace of miasma at all Is left it’s stated, Makai Is filled with it so in order to make the entirety of it disapear the range of the light must be 4-C
I mean sky can mean any number of things, and nothing here proves she filled all of space with light
Sky means anything that We can see when looking up wheter it’s outer space stars etc…

The Sky being « Endlessly golden » or being « expected to be dark in day and night » are mere description of the scene they witnessed from the planet’s POV.

On another note

I am currently translating the novel and i found a panel talking about the separation of worlds said panel explain that their creations were made to separate the clans.

We know the narration refers to the dimensions when talking about their creations Makai Tenkai and Fairy world.
It backs up the 4kota panels that explains
Demon World Is a dimension not a Planet.

We have black on white direct statements about their creations being dimensions and Makai being filled with miasma

And we have possible 4-A proofs for the size of said dimensions.

No trace of miasma at all Is left it’s stated, Makai Is filled with it so in order to make the entirety of it disapear the range of the light must be 4-C

Sky means anything that We can see when looking up wheter it’s outer space stars etc…

The Sky being « Endlessly golden » or being « expected to be dark in day and night » are mere description of the scene they witnessed from the planet’s POV.

On another note

I am currently translating the novel and i found a panel talking about the separation of worlds said panel explain that their creations were made to separate the clans.

We know the narration refers to the dimensions when talking about their creations Makai Tenkai and Fairy world.
It backs up the 4kota panels that explains
Demon World Is a dimension not a Planet.

We have black on white direct statements about their creations being dimensions and Makai being filled with miasma

And we have possible 4-A proofs for the size of said dimensions.
I would go with that rather than this to upgrade NNT

I would go with that rather than this to upgrade NNT
We have factual information about the dimension being filled with miasma and no miasma being left at all after SD’s light but you think we’ll stop pushing this ?

Makai = Neo Camelot = dimensions (4KOTA)
Dimension = 4-C to possibly 4-A (4KOTA)
Makai = filled with miasma (4KOTA)
Miasma = 4-C range to possibly 4-A
Light = No miasma left at all (CBL LN)
Light = 4-C range to possibly 4-A

Also we have 0 timeframe for the dimension creation, all we have is the fact that soon after they birth they had created them.
It’s impossible to determine a timeframe using « soon » as the only argument

if there is a star the 4-C is fine since i think the SD and DK created the dimensions

but the evidence for the 4-A is weak if all the evidence is basically that page with 7 stars

if there is a star the 4-C is fine since i think the SD and DK created the dimensions

but the evidence for the 4-A is weak if all the evidence is basically that page with 7 stars
Yeah 4-A is for when a dimension has alot of stars right?

Maybe someone potentially can calc specifically having 7 stars later on

They did, but the calc is specifically about SD’s light lighting up the dimension and clearing the miasma that fills it since it’s birth.
I think the author wanted to explicitely represent a starry sky in a cartoon like manner.
We can wait for more tho and specifically calc these 7 stars

that kinda make it worse, cus OP is saying that neither day or night can't be seen, but on that image we can see beyond the clouds etc.
It’s because they had cleared the miasma.
Else they wouldn’t have survived entering Makai.

Also the novel statement would just be a retcon if anything

Last edited:
I agree with the nnt upgrades the light novel is pretty straightforward
Not only the LN, 4KOTA is also precise about Makai being a dimension and miasma having 4-C range.

Sd’s light leaving no miasma at all means it has to have 4-C range.

We have range and luminosity idek why the calc should be refused

I mean if you ask me, I have similar contentions as Mitch... And let's not even get into the massive outlier that is Tier 5 NNT

That shit's fire
break-dancing-ass.gif

Damnnn they're literally created their own realm with few star inside it which blatantly tier 4 feats, otherwise recently arthur did the same thing and yet lowest tier 5 feats still called outlier😭😭.
Certified NNT moment💯💯

I mean if you ask me, I have similar contentions as Mitch...
Not as if reading the OP would answer these contentions…

Look imagine a bottle full of water.
My sister decides to vape the water, no water is left at all !

Should we assume she only partially vaped it ? Or follow the written statement about my big ass sister vaping the entirety of it ?

In our case we have Makai, a stated dimension that range between 4-C and 4-A in size and is filled with miasma.
What would the range of the light have to be to clear the miasme leaving « no miasma at all »?

All the used statements are the most recent ones and the ones that are in the most detailed sources of informations we have
And let's not even get into the massive outlier that is Tier 5 NNT
Not everything is an outlier just cause it’s in NNT my G

Chaos created the planet with a single thought

All 3 gods created their own dimensions soon after they were born.

Chaos created Neo Camelot a dimension Containing a light source in a very short timeframe (between CBL and Percival’s birth)

Not as if reading the OP would answer these contentions…

Look imagine a bottle full of water.
My sister decides to vape the water, no water is left at all !

Should we assume she only partially vaped it ? Or follow the written statement about my big ass sister vaping the entirety of it ?

In our case we have Makai, a stated dimension that range between 4-C and 4-A in size and is filled with miasma.
What would the range of the light have to be to clear the miasme leaving « no miasma at all »?

All the used statements are the most recent ones and the ones that are in the most detailed sources of informations we have
Well for instance, the sky is referred to with reference to "day and night." Space doesn't have a day and night, that's a planet-only thing.

I can read the OP and find it unsatisfactory
Not everything is an outlier just cause it’s in NNT my G

Chaos created the planet with a single thought

All 3 gods created their own dimensions soon after they were born.

Chaos created Neo Camelot a dimension Containing a light source in a very short timeframe (between CBL and Percival’s birth)
These are all exclusively creation feats and you'd be hard-pressed to say they scale to physicals

Also don't play the "just cause it's in NNT" victim card

Well for instance, the sky is referred to with reference to "day and night." Space doesn't have a day and night, that's a planet-only thing.
It’s a description the author is making due to them entering the dimension and seeing this from the POV of the planet I explained it already.

Sky also does not inherently mean « just the athmosphere » in fact it’s a sum of many things it doesn’t invalidate the fact that the dimension is filled with miasma or the next statement about miasma being entirely dispelled.
I can read the OP and find it unsatisfactory
Yes if you have something concrete to say of course
These are all exclusively creation feats and you'd be hard-pressed to say they scale to physicals
Feats of creation that happen in relatively short time are applicable to physical stats, the full power of Chaos is also stated to be able to destroy all forms
Also don't play the "just cause it's in NNT" victim card
It’s a running gag due to how y’all sometimes act in front of NNT feats don’t cry it’s not against you baby girl

This whole back and forth is getting quite frustrating. Makai until you can bring new and convincing arguments the thread is sadly rejected.

With that being said I might have something in planned

This whole back and forth is getting quite annoying.
We have evidence and they basically go outside of them everytime
Makai until you can bring new and convincing arguments the thread is sadly rejected.
then let’s say it’s rejected despite being in contradiction with every existing canons
With that being said I might have something in planned
I’ll let you cook I’m tired of this

Was asked to close this.

Edit: Also to clarify something, I was referring exclusively to the fact that luminosity could be used for this situation, not the context of the feat to give it Low 5-B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back