• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeldris and DK haven't shown it, only Meliodas.

Estarossa didn't. He failed to cover Tarmiel and Sariel in cocoons after cutting them, whereas Gray Demons sap life from characters with snow-like blobs that convert people into darkness.
He killed human using darkness during the monspeet and derieri fight also the 2 archangels used light magic to break out beside it may not be effective against the archangels.

It's not stated that they have all the lower ranks' abilities. Albions, for example, are inorganic demons, but that doesn't mean all demons are inorganic beings capable of converting their bodies into weapons. And Orange Demons are specifically noted for their greater hearing due to their large ears.

Alright fine but if it's a demon clan ability used by grey demons why can't higher-ranking demons use it? It's just a darkness ability that involves covering the opponent in darkness but I concede for now.
It seem like a darkness but the grey demon convert into a spell to kill others

It seem like a darkness but the grey demon convert into a spell to kill others
Could the demon king have resistance to regen negation mid he did regen from UTO escanor while in zeldris body? And Zeldris regened from a poke from the one Escanor so maybe he should have it as well.

yeah, i agree with Asura
What do you mean? Zeldris was poked by the one escanor and still able to regenerate and DK zeldris took attacks from uto escanor and could still regenerate. At least zeldris and DK should have regen negation resistance(mid)

hey guys, why tf is arthur high1-c????

Do you think Zeldris should have resistance to regeneration negation mid since he regenerated from the one escanor attack that negates mid regeneration.
If you are still adding abilities, you should add some of these for fairies
King and Gloxina should get disease manipulation, and poison manipulation via disaster

Fairies should get corrosion inducement resistance
They should also get disease manipulation resistance based on this
What do you think about this?

I'm bringing this from my deleted message from the general discussion thread, since it would be more relevant here

I was looking at Meliodas' page and noticed that he hasn't had the effects of some of the commandments added to his page, the same for estarossa

The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
The effects for the commandments Purity and Reticence should be added to Estarossa's Commandment list as well
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.
Supreme Deity also needs her abilities from the movie added to her page as well

It's not stated that they have all the lower ranks' abilities. Albions, for example, are inorganic demons, but that doesn't mean all demons are inorganic beings capable of converting their bodies into weapons. And Orange Demons are specifically noted for their greater hearing due to their large ears.
Do you agree with Alsotime ?

Do you think Zeldris should have resistance to regeneration negation mid since he regenerated from the one escanor attack that negates mid regeneration.
I think I change my mind, some Demons like Zeldris, Meliodas, Estarossa, maybe even DK, Chandler or Cusack should have resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid)

For many character such as Seven Deadly Sins, Demon King, etc should have resistance to Heat Manipulation those seem like capable withstand the heat of Escarno and Sunshine

Ban should have non physical interaction due to he capable interact with Meliodas's soul, Purgatory Creature (Foreign Purgatory Creatures don't have any substance)

Last edited:
Have you seen the new abilities on this thread?

Yes, I just don't have an opinion.

Also, saying this on one thread is more than enough. You don't need to contact me on every possible thread.

Anway what do you think about this?
I think I change my mind, some Demons like Zeldris, Meliodas, Estarossa, maybe even DK, Chandler or Cusack should have resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid)

For many character such as Seven Deadly Sins, Demon King, etc should have resistance to Heat Manipulation those seem like capable withstand the heat of Escarno and Sunshine

Ban should have non physical interaction due to he capable interact with Meliodas's soul, Purgatory Creature (Foreign Purgatory Creatures don't have any substance)
I'm bringing this from my deleted message from the general discussion thread, since it would be more relevant here

I was looking at Meliodas' page and noticed that he hasn't had the effects of some of the commandments added to his page, the same for estarossa

The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
The effects for the commandments Purity and Reticence should be added to Estarossa's Commandment list as well
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.
Supreme Deity also needs her abilities from the movie added to her page as well
And higher durability with pollen garden.
Fairies don't seem to age, they still look the same even after hundreds of years

I don't have an opinion on the first two.

The others are fine, but Fairies explicitly aren't immortal.

I don't have an opinion on the first two.
For resist regeneration negation of Demons, we can see that Estarossa easily heals after took a sunshine, Zeldris fully heal after taking damage from Escarno The One
Resistant to heat manipulation, they are unaffected near Escarno. As we see, even the Ban before Purgatory could not withstand the heat of Escarno

The only time Escanor has nullified regeneration for Demons is when he disintegrated Melascula's epidermis after she swallowed his soul. Estarossa did regenerate from Sunshine, but he was also unable to regenerate when it was nearing noon and was forced into a coma.

Ban does have regeneration, but he's one of the least durable Sins. Overall, the passive heat only seems to cause moderate discomfort to characters on Gilthunder and Howzer's level when it's almost half an hour before noon, which was mostly due to their armour.

The only reason a character should get resistance is if they actually heal from one of his infused attacks that causes massive heat/light-based damage. We don't see burning damage on Zeldris or Meliodas when they're attacked.

Also, I still find it stupid that we're basing this off Melascula, whose regeneration is backscaled from the very demons that are purportedly capable of healing from Sunshine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back