• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse ability CRT part 2: skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this part will be going over powers given by the genaric skills that everyone in the vers can gain from either being taught it or learning them from scrolls that everyone can get.

the skills
Transmutation and Reality Warping from Meteor Sky Spear (This skill has the user throw there weapon at the moon apon contact the moon is Trasmuted into energy and absording said into the weapon, changing it. then the user warps the moon back followed by using Telekinesis to bring the weapon down on the enemy targets)

Pocket Reality Manipulation from Infinite Graves, and Sword Inferno . (These skills show there users being able make a Pocket Reality that hold either many copies of their current weapon, or many different kind of swords and spears)

Telekinesis from Meteor Sky Spear , and Sword Inferno. (the skill sword inferno has the user use Telekinesis is attack with the many weapons in the Pocket Reality)

Time stop from Doppelganger (There are version of this still that has the user stop time in order set up attacks on the targets)

Possable Time travel from Big Bang (The disgaea d2 version of big band stats the users of big bang can travel through time and space)

Duplacation from Splitting shot, and Quintuple Shot (The user of these skills are able to make 2-4 copies of themselves that attack the targets of the user)

Afterimage Creation from Phantom blow and Doppelganger (These skills show the users can make Afterimage while they attack)

Spatial Manipulation from Big bang, Dimension Rush , Purgatory Palm , possably Excavatio . (Dimention rush lets the user make wormholes, Purgatory Palm shows the user being able shatter space by punching)

Hellfire Manipulation from Hellfire Catharsis (The user send out 2 energy balls that form 2 Spheres of hellfire that engulfs the targets of the attack)

Size Manipulation from Cocktail Shaker (the user fires a projectile that shrinks the target, then brings them into the gun's barrel with the user shakes to damage the target)

possable Attack Reflection from Shooting stars (This skills has the user make a set of orbs that are shown to be able to reflect their energy attacks to hit their enemy, though it is unknown if this can be used to reflect enemy attacks)

Portal Creation from Dark Spica, and Illusion Master (Dark spica makes a porta to draw an arrow that makes a portal, that drags the targets into, illusion master can the user make glyph like portals that they use to send projectile into the targets from other angles)

Hammer space from backer's dozen slash and, Piercing Spears (These skills have the user break their weapon while attacking just to pull a copy of the weapon out of hammer space)

Glyph Creation from most magic spells, Dimension slash (the disgaea d2 version of dimension slash shows the making glyphs to use as platforms)

Matter Manipulation from Dark Matter Ether (The user manipulates dark matter to make projectiles that damages the targets soul)

Homing attack from Phycho Mirage, and Bright Canopus (The users of these skills are shown to shoot energy arrows that home onto their targets)

I am not sure about Time travel form Big Bang but everyone else looks fine.

alright. yeah I was kind of iffy on that one. Really I should have put it at possable time travel now that I think of it.

Dragonstitch said:
alright. yeah I was kind of iffy on that one. Really I should have put it at possable time travel now that I think of it.
Noted.

I almost forgot. I would recommend contacting an evalauting staff for the CRT's acceptance.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

Everything looks alright to me, though I'm a bit iffy on Meteor Sky Spear qualifying for Transmutation / Reality Warping. Is there any evidence that this stuff is literally happening and isn't just vague trippy visuals? Not really familiar with Disgaea here.

Well sadly looking at the skill's flavor text it is kind of vague in the 2 games it showns up in. " Skewer the hevens to deliver the ultimente divine punishment "

Though I think the Reality Warping would still be reasonable since the enemies still react to the huge spear that hitting them, as well the user catchs the weapon after the animation implying at least some of the animation really happened.

But it is it not enough evidence. I am alright with that.

on second thought looking at the animation again. That shattering effect is more likely Spatial Manipulation the shattering effect more commenly used on Spatial Manipulation powers, then it is for Reality Warping.

Actual Reality Warping does exist in the verse what with people like Asagi being there, but Meteor Sky Spear is weird. Should probs be some case of Transmutation or Matter Manip as far as I see it.

Actually it could be just another case of Pocket Reality Manipulation since you can clearly see that the user makes that space separately and whatnot.

you know what? Pocket Reality Manipulation from it did not even cross my mind.

But that would explain how the moon was turned into energy but after the shattering effect it is back to normal like nothing happened.

It's likely confusing as a result of Disgaea being super flashy and not explaining everything while being flashy.

Yeah that is a downside of the skills. outside of flavor text can be there is not a lot to go on, outside of the animations themselves.

So do you guys think it might be better to disregard Meteor Sky Spear do to how vague it is?

Since so far it could end up being Pocket Reality Manipulation, withTansmutaion or Matter Manipulation.

Dragonstitch said:
So do you guys think it might be better to disregard Meteor Sky Spear do to how vague it is?
Since so far it could end up being Pocket Reality Manipulation, withTansmutaion or Matter Manipulation.
I am fine if it is disregarded since it is vague in description.

Alright. so time travel from big bang, and the Transmutation/RW stuff can be disregarded.

Though we do know some characters can time travel on there own. Like with Artina being able to travel into the past in Disgaea D2.

So with the Meteor Sky Spear, and time travel stuff handled. does everyone thing the rest is fine to be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back