• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Revision

Yobobojojo said:
I mean when fighting Garmado

That's an highball, if that was the case, he would have wiped out the entire Stone army and would have been able to mach the Overlord withot unlocking his true potential.

Lloyd has a power equal or superior to the golden weapons combined only in Golden ninja form.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
That's an highball, if that was the case, he would have wiped out the entire Stone army and would have been able to mach the Overlord withot unlocking his true potential.
Lloyd has a power equal or superior to the golden weapons combined only in Golden ninja form.
You forget That the Overlord could be 5-B if the Calcs is accurate, and the fact he stomped him as the Golden Ninja

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
You forget That the Overlord could be 5-B if the Calcs is accurate, and the fact he stomped him as the Golden Ninja

We should discuss that once we have the confirmation.

However, what I'd like to discuss is how far can the Overlord's conceptual immortality go:

Now it seems that the Overlord doesn't possess Regenerationn, and if he does, it takes hundreds of years to work, and can only regenerate his spirit form, so it isn't viable for a Vs. Battle.

Regarding his immortality, it is easly conceptual, since it's reliant to the concept that he embodies and can survive even if the only thing left is an aspect of his mind, like a memory. However, it is possble that it could go even beyond that:

Before the FSM created Ninjago, evil didn't exist, but when he created it, the Overlord started to exist out of nowhere, and this is apparently because of the Law of balence in Ninjago: there is always balence, as light exist, there will aways be darkness, and as darkness exist, there will always be light'.

Since the Overlord magically appeared, it is possible that he can regenerate even if he doesn't exist anymore, as long as this Law applies. In other words:

The Overlord ---> reliant on the concept of evil and darkness in Ninjago which he is and embodies, which is reliant on the Law of Balance in Ninjago.

So, if the Overlord really had that regen, it could be from Low-Godly, to even possibly Mid-Godly, but mine i just an assumption, and could simply count as resurrection.

Yobobojojo said:
Jinx666 said:
To the overlords power. I mean, infinite wish granting cmon, and he absorbed most of the ninja
I mean, he never fought them, so...

A restricted Nadakhan is at least High 8-C physically, and at least High 6-C with powers, sicne he was able to make numerous land plates off Ninjago.

Thought it's impossible to determine how strong his wishes are, especially while unrestricted.

I'd be best to say likely much higher with wishes.

He also absorbed Lloyd's soul, and Lloyd and the other ninja likely scale to golden weapons.

Unknown.

Yobobojojo said:
He also absorbed Lloyd's soul, and Lloyd and the other ninja likely scale to golden weapons.
Unknown.

Not anymore. The overlord drained a huge portion of his powers.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Unknown.
But remember, Lloyd > The other 4 combined, they said so them selves

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Unknown.
But remember, Lloyd > The other 4 combined, they said so them selves

That was before Rebooted, and now Lloyd isn't much stronger than them.

Should The Preeminent get high 6-A? It's a sentient realm, was only killed by Nya due to its water weakness, survived long enough to kill morro, and can only be transported by the real crystal, despite the Golden Weapons also being capable of creating portals

Yobobojojo said:
Should The Preeminent get high 6-A? It's a sentient realm, was only killed by Nya due to its water weakness, survived long enough to kill morro, and can only be transported by the real crystal, despite the Golden Weapons also being capable of creating portals

That's really an assumtion, and it shouldn't count in this wiki.

Yobobojojo said:
Basically is Vegito Blue vs. Kefla all over again: while Vegito should logically be stronger than Kefla, but without any confirmation or concrete proof, while she has better feats, so she is listed as stronger. Same thing appllies here, but even less, maybe, since here is even less proof that The Preeminet is on the same level as OL and FSM.

Until the author says something about it, the Preeminet is still at leas High 7-C, potentially higher via absorbing souls.

Most definitely, but unless you have season 6 on your hands, I'm a bit too busy to rewatch it. It is a great idea, and the Levitation of land can be calced to some level

Back